+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE CEC INLAND AOR 2017 CONNECT HERE!!!!

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Interesting, so I just called up, and she said my Security is In Progress, Eligibility not passed, Criminality not passed. Sounds like I'm still in IP1, even though messaging leads to believe it's IP2.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Tomi2

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Interesting, so I just called up, and she said my Security is In Progress, Eligibility not passed, Criminality not passed. Sounds like I'm still in IP1, even though messaging leads to believe it's IP2.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hey guys,

Checking the eligibility and criminality does not take time, it really depends on the date that has been assigned for a VO to check your case. These things can be completed in a day or so if there are no issues. Once reviewed by one VO, then another date is assigned for the senior officer to review them again and once he/she is satisfied, they would trigger the PPR email. So basically, even though it seems we submitted our file a long ago, only few days are assigned to look at them. I got this analysis from someone who got his GCSM notes yesterday, his AOR was June 7 and that was the first time they opened his file. After that, his file was not opened until Aug 11 to update that he passed medicals and then after that they didn't open his file again until Sept 15. His GCSM notes had a due date of Oct 12 for a senior officer to look at it but he got his PPR yesterday. So basically if they tell you they haven't started those checks yet, it basically means they haven't got to your assigned date yet. Hope this helps.

Carly44

May 28, 2017
This is the number if you're calling inside from Canada.
1 (888) 242-2100

Not sure if they get annoyed. Ask for some updates. Hope they'll give you some info.

I have a feeling this is me too. Keen to see my GCMS notes, have a feeling nothings changed since the last set tho :(

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I have a feeling this is me too. Keen to see my GCMS notes, have a feeling nothings changed since the last set tho :(
Did you try to call them or waiting for the notes?

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
The lady i spoke to was really helpful. I just said i was confused about the messages on my profile, and was wondering if my eligibility had been completed and she gave me the rest of the information.

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
If yours is at Ottawa it must be close! Mines still at CIO, although I only got AOR on the 9th September

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I called them last week, they didnt give too much away but as @shane1990 said in previous post i think i was in IP1 with IP2 wording. I just checked my CiC account and BG check in NA now, finally might be moving to IP2?!?
Not sure, it's kinda confusing. Mine still shows BCG in progress with no additional doc req. Similar to what @shane1990 has right now.
I think you're moving towards IP2 or maybe very close to PPR. I found something called NA3, that means everything is finalized. My files is in the Ottawa processing center, I got this confirmation last week.

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Not sure, it's kinda confusing. Mine still shows BCG in progress with no additional doc req. Similar to what @shane1990 has right now.
I think you're moving towards IP2 or maybe very close to PPR. I found something called NA3, that means everything is finalized.
Ive seen that too. From what i read it goes IP1>NA>IP2>NA
@Tomi2 sound about right re the NA timeline??

Reactions: Mystico_90

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Ive seen that too. From what i read it goes IP1>NA>IP2>NA
@Tomi2 sound about right re the NA timeline??
Yes, I saw some posts about the BCG timeline. NA3 is not so common I guess. Usually PPR email just comes after IP2. Again, things varies from person to person.

Reactions: Tomi2

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
I think you're moving towards IP2 or maybe very close to PPR. I found something called NA3, that means everything is finalized. My files is in the Ottawa processing center, I got this confirmation last week.
Do you know when yours got transferred to Ottawa? Were you just regularly emailing?

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
I called them last week, they didnt give too much away but as @shane1990 said in previous post i think i was in IP1 with IP2 wording. I just checked my CiC account and BG check in NA now, finally might be moving to IP2?!?
That's right, now once you change to IP again, then you are in IP2 and should get the golden email in couple of days!

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Do you know when yours got transferred to Ottawa? Were you just regularly emailing?
Nope, I just emailed once to that CPC email address. On 22nd they replied that it's being processed at CPC Ottawa as per regulatory timeline. I didn't emailed them after that.

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Nope, I just emailed once to that CPC email address. On 22nd they replied that it's being processed at CPC Ottawa as per regulatory timeline. I didn't emailed them after that.
From what I've gathered once it's transferred to CPC you're in the final stages, so I guess yours is a lot further along than mine. I'm still at CIO :(