+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE CEC INLAND AOR 2017 CONNECT HERE!!!!

allawi

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
The CIC agent I spoke to said my eligibility and background check have not been started yet even though my background check status starts with "We are processing your background check" which indicates I'm at IP2. How is it possible that neither my eligibility nor my background have been assessed when I'm at IP2?

Reactions: Tomi2

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
My status was "The additional documents you provided are being reviewd" has back again to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." Is this expected ?

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
My status was "The additional documents you provided are being reviewd" has back again to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." Is this expected ?
Hello,

Did you submit additional documents?

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
No I didnt
Hmmm that's intresting. You can call them to inquire or maybe it's just a technical glitch. Seniors can throw in more light..

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hmmm that's intresting. You can call them to inquire or maybe it's just a technical glitch. Seniors can throw in more light..
I called them this morning they said they dont need any docs. and they mentioned process going well till now.

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
I called them this morning they said they dont need any docs. and they mentioned process going well till now.
Good news to come soon

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
I have submitted my application on June 20. Additional docs status got updated, Anyone has same status or any comments on timeline?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
I have submitted my application on June 20. Additional docs status got updated, Anyone has same status or any comments on timeline?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you
It's a good sign. You will soon to move to IP2! I also got the same update as well (June 21 AOR). However, my BGC says we are processing.and it has always been we are processing since I passed medicals..

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hello All

I am not June AOR, but sharing to get some idea.

My AOR 28th Aug
MEP 5th Sep
I never noticed any NA under BCG. Just after passing the MEP on Sep 5th, I had the following:

Review of additional documents Additional documents are being reviewed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

On Sep 26th, Review of additional docs changed to
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Same from Sep 5th)

Any comments?

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hello All

I am not June AOR, but sharing to get some idea.

My AOR 28th Aug
MEP 5th Sep
I never noticed any NA under BCG. Just after passing the MEP on Sep 5th, I had the following:

Review of additional documents Additional documents are being reviewed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

On Sep 26th, Review of additional docs changed to

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Same from Sep 5th)

Any comments?
My comment is your case is moving fast. You have your background check is already in process without going to NA.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
My comment is your case is moving fast. You have your background check is already in process without going to NA.
Yes it seems like. Am I in IP2 now?