AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2018

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. ...pls what does this mean? notes dont indicate SS
Did you get the PPR? Are you is security screening?

Israrnfs

Feb 4, 2018
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
Hey guys!! guess what??? I got my PPR yesterday :)
I was asked to provide Police clearance for myself and my wife on 4th July 2018 which i uploaded on 9th July 2018; and on 10th July 2018 i received my PPPR.

All the best for the ones still waiting for their turns :)

Reactions: bimale4bipeople

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I was asked to provide Police clearance for myself and my wife on 4th July 2018 which i uploaded on 9th July 2018; and on 10th July 2018 i received my PPPR.

congrats. enjoy the rest of the week

Aisha22

Jul 17, 2017

Congrats. Did have to redo your medical?
Also could you please share your timeline?
Thanks

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Still waiting for my Police Certificate to come in (requested it 5 weeks ago for the Netherlands, while living in Canada), hoping I don't have to wait too much longer :(

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017

Congratulations. Atleast the wait for one of us ends here.. All the best for a new beginning! :D

ABhola

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
Hi,
I have two issues with my form, need help -
  1. I'm the PA and my maiden name does not have surname. However, I'm unable to enter it as on the form. As per CIC guidelines, it says to put the full name in surname field and leave the first name field blank and submit. However, system does not allow to leave it blank. Has anyone resolved similar issue? Any tips?
  2. We did not mention the employment history for my spouse as there is no Canadian work ex and are not claiming any CRS points for the same. However, the personal history is required for last 10 years. Would it contradict if I mention the employment details for spouse in personal history and mention no work history in Work Experience section?
Please help soon.

Jaismeena

Jul 12, 2018
I have a question.... I have got my AOR in June 2018 and waiting for approval...... Meanwhile my family is planning my marriage. My Ielts score has expired but it was valid until the IPA.
If I get married just after approval, I would like to take my spouse along with me.... What should I do.... Shall I tell this to Visa officer or what will be the consequences???
Background statuses explained:

There are two different things. Application status remains in process until we complete stamping.

Regarding BG status - It will go through different stages and let me try to make it clear to you to avoid any further confusion.

Prior to March 7, CIC used to maintain the below BG status.
1. Not needed at this time (NN)
2. Not Started (NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

After March 7, they paraphase the above status as follows.

1. Not Applicable (NA) ( Old Status :: NN)
2. Next to step to conduct BG Check (NBG) (Old Status : NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

People in the threads are using the above status interchangeably. So, don't get confused.

Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends. I'm using new status words for your reference.

Trend 1: NA -> IP -> NA -> IP
Trend 2: NA -> NBG-> NA-> IP

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.

spec246

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
Anyway 13 months have passed today since AoR. I sent email and got the following CUTE reply.

Thank you for your email.
Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
EK17590

Could anyone tell what does it possible mean?

Israrnfs

Feb 4, 2018
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
Congrats. Did have to redo your medical?
Also could you please share your timeline?
Thanks
No, I have not received any request to redo my medicals.
AOR 8 June 2017
Additional documents requested on 27 July 2017
Police clearance from UAE (again) requested on 4 July 2018
PPR received 10 July 2018

Will submit our passports during next week and will keep you guys posted

Aisha22

Jul 17, 2017
No, I have not received any request to redo my medicals.
AOR 8 June 2017
Additional documents requested on 27 July 2017
Police clearance from UAE (again) requested on 4 July 2018
PPR received 10 July 2018

Will submit our passports during next week and will keep you guys posted
Thank you for the response.And best of luck for your journey ahead.

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017
This is the reply we got for our CSE raised.
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Anyone has any idea what to make out of this reply?