+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

autoscriptor

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
Anyone who submitted the application(Inland) after June 20, 2023 received AoR recently?
How many do you actually know submitted between June 1 and June 20 and got their AOR? I and many others submitted before June 20 and yet we have not received AORs.

PR666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
How many do you actually know submitted between June 1 and June 20 and got their AOR? I and many others submitted before June 20 and yet we have not received AORs.
from the FB group, I can see some people submitted June 21, 22 and 24 already received AoRs this week.

tkhan270

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Applied on June 20th
I didnt get any AOR, however my wife (PA) just got a BIL Letter, does that count as AOR, can we use the application number starting with "F" for work permit application. TIA

ENNjoyH0

Aug 14, 2023
Submitted: 19 June 2023 - inland
Withdraw via webform: July 10th due to mistake
Resubmitted: July 12th
AOR: July 21
Additional document request: July 21 and submitted same day via webform
Biometrics Done:
previously
Medicals Request: July 25
Medicals Done: July 26
Medicals Passed:
Aug 1
Pre-arrival services:
Aug 4
Additional documents received: Aug 10
PA Eligibility determined letter: Aug 11
Background check:
in process
COPR:
PPR:

Last edited:

PR666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Applied on June 20th
I didnt get any AOR, however my wife (PA) just got a BIL Letter, does that count as AOR, can we use the application number starting with "F" for work permit application. TIA
when did your wife receive the BIL, please?

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
Dear anyone who can assist - do you know if a child sponsorship application within Canada has to be submitted online or sent-in physically?? We are getting mixed messages - the cic’s website says apply online but when we actually go into the individual cic account - there are no options to start a sponsorship application. Has anyone done it recently - it sounds like we should send the filled out application to the case centre and then after receiving AOR connect it to the online account. Please help!

penacare

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Dear anyone who can assist - do you know if a child sponsorship application within Canada has to be submitted online or sent-in physically?? We are getting mixed messages - the cic’s website says apply online but when we actually go into the individual cic account - there are no options to start a sponsorship application. Has anyone done it recently - it sounds like we should send the filled out application to the case centre and then after receiving AOR connect it to the online account. Please help!
Since 2022 all PR Applications are to be done in the new Porta (No CIC account). Here is the link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/how-to-apply-online.html

nve

Apr 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
28-06-2023
AOR Received.
15-08-2023
Hi,
I submitted my application on June 28 and received the AOR today. I have a couple of questions

1) When applying for the open work permit one of the questions is: "In the past 10 years, have you given your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) for an application to come to Canada?"
I have not done biometrics yet, but if I say "no" I am required to pay the biometrics fee again, even though I already paid for it in the spousal sponsorship application. So do I say "yes" even though I have not done biometrics yet?

2) I tried to sign up for the status tracker tool, but I get the following error message:
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."
All the information I entered is correct, I copied it directly from the AOR letter. Does it sometimes take longer after receiving AOR until it is possible to sign up?

PR666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Hi,
I submitted my application on June 28 and received the AOR today. I have a couple of questions

1) When applying for the open work permit one of the questions is: "In the past 10 years, have you given your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) for an application to come to Canada?"
I have not done biometrics yet, but if I say "no" I am required to pay the biometrics fee again, even though I already paid for it in the spousal sponsorship application. So do I say "yes" even though I have not done biometrics yet?

2) I tried to sign up for the status tracker tool, but I get the following error message:
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."
All the information I entered is correct, I copied it directly from the AOR letter. Does it sometimes take longer after receiving AOR until it is possible to sign up?
For your 2nd question - Just wait till tomorrow, it takes time for IRCC to update your info in the system. I linked the pr tracker the next day I received the AoR.

autoscriptor

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
I'm checking to see if other June applicants have not yet received their AOR. It will just calm us down if we know we are not alone.