+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

zabaeribo

May 19, 2023
Did you receive your GCMS notes yet?
Yes I got them. It not easy to read but one thing I can capture for sure is that Prohibition was not started as of when the notes generated around end of November.

My primary office is Scarborough and secondary is Sydney.

There is one note on top of all the notes which is numbered as 1.
It has following statements there which again can mean anything. I have seen other discussion on the forum regarding these abbreviations especially for Grant DF.

Outcome of the Review: Decision Ready - holding on direction
Next Procession Stage File To: Grant DF

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Yes I got them. It not easy to read but one thing I can capture for sure is that Prohibition was not started as of when the notes generated around end of November.

It has following statements there which again can mean anything. I have seen other discussion on the forum regarding these abbreviations especially for Grant DF.

Oh okay, thanks for confirming. The note seems promising. I requested my notes on Dec 5 so I asked just to kind of have a timeline of when will receive mine.

one last question, under PAPER FILE on your notes, what does it say for the location and office?

zabaeribo

May 19, 2023
Oh okay, thanks for confirming. The note seems promising. I requested my notes on Dec 5 so I asked just to kind of have a timeline of when will receive mine.

one last question, under PAPER FILE on your notes, what does it say for the location and office?
I got my notes in 2 weeks. Your time is little bit hitting to holiday season but it shouldn't be more than a month anyways.

PAPER FILE
Office: Scarborough Citizenship Operations

Reactions: hemeda2 and Ryan4

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
I got my notes in 2 weeks. Your time is little bit hitting to holiday season but it shouldn't be more than a month anyways.

PAPER FILE
Office: Scarborough Citizenship Operations
Yea I hope it’s not more than a month. I hope you get your prohibitions completed very soon my friend.

Reactions: zabaeribo

rehanrana

Apr 14, 2016

You can join this group of people who are in same situation as you are in https://m.me/j/AbYKAlexb6FsD-f_/

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
As 2023 draws to a close, my application, submitted in June 2023 and initially assigned to Vancouver, is currently under the jurisdiction of Sydney 8090 for LPP since August 9th. The file's current location is the enigmatic E-grant DF.

Interestingly, my 9-year-old son, part of the same application group, recently transitioned from "not started" to "in process" in both BG and LPP. I'm curious if this alteration in my child's application status holds any significance.

Wishing you an early Happy New Year!

Reactions: mehranjadoon

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
As 2023 draws to a close, my application, submitted in June 2023 and initially assigned to Vancouver, is currently under the jurisdiction of Sydney 8090 for LPP since August 9th. The file's current location is the enigmatic E-grant DF.

Interestingly, my 9-year-old son, part of the same application group, recently transitioned from "not started" to "in process" in both BG and LPP. I'm curious if this alteration in my child's application status holds any significance.

Wishing you an early Happy New Year!
Kids application generally don't see any status transition. They just complete in the end when the parents application completes. Hopefully your application should complete soon because of which some status update is being seen on your son's application.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018

my Friend I have the E-grant DF too. Where did you find these 2 lines? It is interesting. I don't have seen them so far in 4 gcms I ordered.

Reactions: hemeda2

armlk

Apr 28, 2021
The tracker says I have my oath scheduled for January 12, but I haven't received any email for oath letter or instructions yet. Is that normal?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
The tracker says I have my oath scheduled for January 12, but I haven't received any email for oath letter or instructions yet. Is that normal?
If you don't receive it till a week before your oath, call IRCC. Till then wait for the email.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019

May I ask how you obtained your PR? Was it through Express Entry, spousal sponsorship, or as a refugee?