+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< June 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

camper

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Hey guys, creating this forum to share PR timelines.

ITA - April 12
AOR - June 1

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Wonder why we have limited June AOR compared to other months and today is June 18th.

If you know June AOR applicants in other groups, invite them to share then we can have a better view to compare. Thanks.

Mscman

Jun 18, 2023
PEI PNP EE Inland

ITA: May 24
AOR: June 7
ME: June 15
Bio: June 15 (it shows biometrics number on application but tracker still shows in progress, does that mean it’s completed?)
Background check shows in progress, eligibility not started.

my friend’s timeline
AOR: June
Bio: June 15 (biometrics required), June 16 did biometrics and updated on profile same day, tracker still shows in progress.

what will be next step and what is usual time for background check?

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020
PEI PNP EE Inland

AOR: June 7
Bio: June 15 (it shows biometrics number on application but tracker still shows in progress, does that mean it’s completed?)

my friend’s timeline
AOR: June
Bio: June 15 (biometrics required), June 16 did biometrics and updated on profile same day, tracker still shows in progress.

what will be next step and what is usual time for background check?
Hey, did you get any notification email when your medicals and biometrics was updated ? Or did you just log in and notice that it was done?

Mscman

Jun 18, 2023
Hey, did you get any notification email when your medicals and biometrics was updated ? Or did you just log in and notice that it was done?
I didn’t get any email, my friend got an email since she received a letter requesting her biometrics. That’s when I checked mine and it was updated.

Reactions: jdoe28015