+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Avani15

Apr 13, 2021
This was received in the sponsor's email today (we were expecting SA) can anyone shed some light on what this means? Anyone else who got this email/message? We received the AOR on 20th August and have a permanent file number and UCI

"This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized."

Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)

rcytsang

Aug 30, 2021
I sent my paper application on JUNE 18 by DHL but have not received any AOR yet. How do I check my application's status is received and processing

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
You mean you got the digitial copy of all the paper works you submitted? And those were the ones you sent back which got refused again?
Yes we got back the digital copy of the paper work. I went through it and found one thing that was missing and resubmitted but it was missing something else

Jojosa

Aug 25, 2021
AOR Received.
05-11-2021
@michalm , @pav_delta So you guys called and were able to ask about your application without receiving the first communication from IIRC? I would love to do that and at least confirm my application arrived (tracking stopped after leaving this country on June 1st.) but thought that was not possible... Did they look up your application by name, birth date, and that sort of thing? Just wondering what to prepare if I call.

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
@michalm , @pav_delta Did they look up your application by name, birth date, and that sort of thing? Just wondering what to prepare if I call.
Exactly. They ask you a bunch of personally identifiable questions and locate your application. You have to ask them for the temp number.
I don't think you can get anywhere by calling in the next few days/weeks maybe as they shifted most of the resources to dealing with the Afghan crisis.