HIRV
CRIMINALITY: IN PROGRESS
ORG CRIME:
MEDICAL: PASSED
MISREPRESENTATION:
INFO SHARING: COMPLETE
OTHER REQS:
FINAL:
Redacted Security detail ans Criminality in progress points towards what @cansha Suggested.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Reactions: mathansri and tobs

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
While many are in the same ark but it seems like all of us marked are sitting on the same table enjoying the security not started cocktail since we have identical timelines and file movement.
Seriously! The Security-Not-Started cocktail is bitter sweet - bitter because of the delay, sweet because at least we are less likely to be in SS if notes mention that Security hasn’t started in the first place :p But yeah, feel like shouting out to CIC to get a move on with our applications - the wait is getting more unbearable by the day!!!

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Seriously! The Security-Not-Started cocktail is bitter sweet - bitter because of the delay, sweet because at least we are less likely to be in SS if notes mention that Security hasn’t started in the first place :p But yeah, feel like shouting out to CIC to get a move on with our applications - the wait is getting more unbearable by the day!!!
You will receive PPR fast if you wish @Tayyabak happy birthday ;)

Reactions: Nishika22

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
What abt all of us start to send to ottawa in one day like what we did is CSE?
Hmmm, we could certainly do that! Emailing Ottawa is like ordering GCMS notes though, they take ever so long to respond :( If we send a mail on Monday for instance, they would reply by mid-Feb or so...no harm done in coordinating our effort so we get them to sit up and take notice of our combined plight :p

Reactions: B. B.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Received my passport with CoPR today..
Final Update Guys...completed landing at Lansdown POE (aka thousand island bridge)..process was smooth, no hassle..actual landing took just 15-20 mins..only the unfavorable weather gave some trouble (snowstorm on the way back, it started way before the forecasted time) but we are back safe and sound.
All is well that ends well.
I am officially a PR..this chapter is closed now!

P.S.- There are many more such chapters to come in life and I hope going through them will be a lot easier now as this chapter has made me more patient and stronger.

All the best to everyone!!