+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
On the contrary, CIC cares more about statistics to show-off with. Having said that, they put most of their effort to have 80% done in 6 months. After that, the more time passes, the less CIC cares about the file. I know cases who have been waiting for several years. Even though their SS is done months ago, CIC does not bother to do a final review and issue their ppr.
If we rely on immitracker data they're not reaching that 80% either in 6 months time.

They keep increasing processing time for paper application. Now it's at 19 months.

I do not care how much thorough checks they're doing. If they can give decision for 100% applications within 6-8 months that would have been better. Important life decisions hang in limbo while they process the application for years.

Most of the time these delays are due to human inefficiencies. It's hard to scale a process where humans handle the management tasks.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
What about the news that there will be rain of pprs on 19th jan..any idea if pprs

Hi..i dont know if this is more often but last year i had applied for study permit for canada..i had submitted all the documents as per list, my permit was rejected and than i ordered for caips..
Shockingly there were almost 4-5 documents the notes said i did not submit..well,actually i did uploaded all..
Later when i applied for pr,my agent said that it could be because i took snapshots on my phone and uploaded them instead of scanning..
May be the analyst could not read the documents clear and hence noted that documents not received..
Its just an assumption about what would have happened..
The thing is that,the officers taking so much time on applications are not always perfect and accurate in analysing the applications..
There was no news, it was @cansha's calculated gut feeling that as the first two weeks of a new year should really not be expected to see any activity and if anything it can only be expected after 19th Jan.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN MY GCMS NOTE?
WHAT IS THE STATUS OF CASE?
Two points

1. You're on an online forum so it doesn't hurt to learn etiquette of online forums. All CAPS may have been an error here but should be avoided.
2. The status is exactly what your own signature states. Your eligibility is passed. Since your screenshot had no other information no one can tell you any other information.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN MY GCMS NOTE?
WHAT IS THE STATUS OF CASE?
You will have to share the ASSESSMENT status from the second page of your gcms notes

What does the section ASSESSMENT esp. eligibility, criminality and security show?

wellkh

Dec 14, 2018
THERE ARE TWO BLANK PAGES ON from
ADMISSIBLITIES
SECURITY
SECURITY: 1

UCI
FAMILTY NAME
GIVEN NAME
TYPE:Secutiry

wellkh

Dec 14, 2018
Two points

1. You're on an online forum so it doesn't hurt to learn etiquette of online forums. All CAPS may have been an error here but should be avoided.
2. The status is exactly what your own signature states. Your eligibility is passed. Since your screenshot had no other information no one can tell you any other information.
I am so so sorry for my language, please understand my emotion is kind of stressful right now.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I am so so sorry for my language, please understand my emotion is kind of stressful right now.
I understand and that is why I didn't ignore the message and replied. It was just a point for you to consider and I'm glad you did that. As I replied on other post blank pages for security may indicate security screening in some cases. The only way we can be sure is by ordering CBSA notes. So order those as soon as possible.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

wellkh

Dec 14, 2018
ASSESSMENTS
eLIGIBILITY: PASSED
SECURITY:
HIRV
CRIMINALITY: IN PROGRESS
ORG CRIME:
MEDICAL: PASSED
MISREPRESENTATION:
INFO SHARING: COMPLETE
OTHER REQS:
FINAL:

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
THERE ARE TWO BLANK PAGES ON from
ADMISSIBLITIES
SECURITY
SECURITY: 1

UCI
FAMILTY NAME
GIVEN NAME
TYPE:Secutiry
It could be that they are doing security screening. That's why the information got redacted. It's a process that takes time. You have to be patient.