+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Debbu

Aug 17, 2018
Uh oh! But waiting only till the 10th month after being under SS sounds quite a decent deal, all things considered! People have been under SS far longer...
Further, I spoke to an extremely helpful call agent in the last week of Dec who confirmed that my security has definitely not started, and would only commence once my Eligibility was set to passed from the current ‘met’. She said it would show clearly on their screen if security was under progress, and such was not the case with my application. Think that’s pretty conclusive!
Hi so does that mean eligibility must be passed before security is done then afterwards criminality check?

Reactions: Nishika22

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
My case has been delayed. I ordered a GCMs note a month ago and got it today. In the second page, I noticed that the eligibility under "ASSESSMENTS" is marked as "passed". The previous note which I ordered in Oct. was "Not Started". I wonder if this would be a good sign. Normally, how longer would I need to wait for the final decision? Thanks a lot.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

lattersnow

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
If you email NDVO and they send you your PPR, You can submit your paspsort to Ottawa. Check back a few pages I posted an excerpt from the NDVO PPR letter.
OMG, I had no idea?! Please forgive me, as we know the June thread is probably the longest thread here, it's hard to follow. Can you point me to a post of something with the related information? Thank you!

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hi so does that mean eligibility must be passed before security is done then afterwards criminality check?
For FSW-O at least, Eligibility must be passed before security checks commence. Mine is only met as on date.
Criminality though can be done before or after eligibility is passed. In my case, Criminality has been set to passed the day my background checks started - no movement since then as Eligibility has not been sent to a senior office for his review and decision to pass.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hi,
My case has been delayed. I ordered a GCMs note a month ago and got it today. In the second page, I noticed that the eligibility under "ASSESSMENTS" is marked as "passed". The previous note which I ordered in Oct. was "Not Started". I wonder if this would be a good sign. Normally, how longer would I need to wait for the final decision? Thanks a lot.

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
May I ask u when exactly u ordered your notes?

And yes, Definitely eligiblity passed it is an absolutely great thing! It is hard to say when u gonna get ur PPR tho. But lets say that yours is on its way.

Reactions: ghost023

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
OMG, I had no idea?! Please forgive me, as we know the June thread is probably the longest thread here, it's hard to follow. Can you point me to a post of something with the related information? Thank you!
My dear friend...start trusting people, most people you see here, @tobs @Worldsgreatest, @shishirkona, @ishq74, @rohitsr...and many many more have emailed ndvo after they were certain of their application being approved and were rewarded PPR.

If you need the format of email...try
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/important-letter-templates.602163/#post-7491835

People like @tobs and @cansha are the ones we all look up to... :)

lattersnow

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Seems like you have not been following the thread keenly. If your file is approved you can still get PPR by emailing NDVO irrespective of both the factors you mentioned. Its your call.
Just emailed both NDVO and Ottawa (not like they will deal with me, but just a try). Now praying... but THANK YOU for the advise, the thread depresses me every time I visit and seeing the page number goes up another hundred...

Reactions: cansha

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Dear all, got the reply for CSE raised on Sunday:

"You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Federal Skilled Workers Class.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on September 25, 2018. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Ottawa, Canada office. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
  • The background verifications are currently in process."
I know that my Eligibility is Met and Criminality is Passed. AOR 3 Aug, IP2 since 21 Nov.

I recalled that the words indicating SS is "requires additional verification". Just wanna ask if my recall is correct, if there's anyone else having the same reply? Thanks.

Reactions: annevn8

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

"You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Federal Skilled Workers Class.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on September 25, 2018. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Ottawa, Canada office. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
I know that my Eligibility is Met and Criminality is Passed. AOR 3 Aug, IP2 since 21 Nov.

I recalled that the words indicating SS is "requires additional verification". Just wanna ask if my recall is correct, if there's anyone else having the same reply? Thanks.
Don't do that to yourself. Stop speculating SS! I don't see what indicates SS in this templated CSE response.

vickymalhotra

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018

Have patience. I too in a similar situation Aor 27th June

Reactions: cadgijoe

vickymalhotra

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hi,

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
Any idea why security is blank? No status mentioned

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi,

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
Your security is blank. You may need to do some other checks to ensure you're not in security screening. Like checking security in activities 1 to 5. @Jaywalker what are those checks again?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tanush14 i'm still waiting to hear from you. You know you can send your passports to Ottawa right without having to request a change of passport submission.
See below a paragraph from the NDVO PPR letter.

Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspostenvelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressedExpresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1
@lattersnow

Reactions: lattersnow