+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Till now..its met only.. criminality has passed a month ago.. security not started as per agent on fon..called this week
Well if eligibility is met or recommended pass its all good. Security seems to be a black hole so I guess you can't rely on agent's wisdom on that. I think even they don't know when it is started or not started. I hope you get your PPR before GCMS notes or atleast GCMS notes to give you a clear picture. Else, you can take my approach and start sending CSEs every 15 days and then every week.

Gurpreet1112

Nov 12, 2017
Punjab
Well if eligibility is met or recommended pass its all good. Security seems to be a black hole so I guess you can't rely on agent's wisdom on that. I think even they don't know when it is started or not started. I hope you get your PPR before GCMS notes or atleast GCMS notes to give you a clear picture. Else, you can take my approach and start sending CSEs every 15 days and then every week.
I thought u were joking abt raising cse fortnightly. Wont it hv any negative impact on file processing?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
@Prashant86_2000 another info... i have got my pr back in june itself .. so i come here to give u guys real insights.. i am not gaining anythin ... same is will people like @navinball ... we try to help u guys through info we get and from exp and if some people think we are gaining naaa.. i wont even meet 90% of u guys in my life.. because we all have been through this... think this way , if anyone gets pr here or not do u think i bothers anyone or us no right... but u guys are like fam .. hehrhrh
I know brother...and that is why the respect... I sometimes feel you misread my words and emotions attached, OR I fail to understand yours :p

Just to clarify I called you a hero because you help selflessly.:p

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I know brother...and that is why the respect... I sometimes feel you misread my words and emotions attached, OR I fail to understand yours :p

Just to clarify I called you a hero because you help selflessly.:p
Naaa my man.. u r a good guy..heheh.. just dm me if u need anytgin... i wont be active muchh on thread. .. but will surel reply on message..

Mexican Lucho

Dec 15, 2018
Is GMCS notes the only way to find out which VO your file is at? I ordered mine on Dec 19th but I don't want to wait 4-5 weeks (if so) to find out.
I'm a FSW-O from Mexico, AOR June 13th, do you think calling Mexico VO will be of any help?

btw, I've been a silent reader of this thread for a few days now and I gotta say, it really helps, I feel a good vibe everytime I read everyone's posts.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Thank you, actually please share it with everyone on this/other threads. People may have much better idea.
Yes, that would be good .

Guys , please use this thread for standard letter templates . You all are welcome to contribute to this thread and update it with any kind of letters that you deem necessary. Currently, it has couple of templates and it going to be updated later on

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/important-letter-templates.602163/

lattersnow

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Ha ha ... Montreal gave PPR to two 18 June guys and two 21 June guys but not to this 19 June person. I think they like me and want me to write letters to them. But, I couldn't find their email ID so I wrote letters to their other family members (VO) instead. And a letter to their front staff (CSE). I'm few weeks away from writing a letter to their big boss.
I think based on all I have seen, I did not find any June 15th AOR got PPR from inland applicants (myself included)...

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Even I got this exact reply on17th December to my CSE raised on 14th December, although the agent was Mathew, Agent 4029.
Happy Holidays to everyone and many congratulations to all those who got their PPR!!!
Thanks man :) do you know if your application has been approved? what's your AOR? nice weekend!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Guys.. i received my gcms notes.. and wanted to clear some doubts.. wat is the difference between case processing agent and case analyst?
My eligibility was done at CIO by case processing agent and it is 'met'. But, agent has calculated my salary wrong. He/she hasn't mentioned if its per month or per year according to him/her ...but both ways its wrong. He has added an extra zero to the figure of my monthly salary .. will this mistake or human error cause any effect.. like if they realized this later and need more time to correct it..
I've obserbed that When the eligibility is checked at the CIO it's usualky by a Case processing agent (CPA) and certified Met, when eligibilty is checked/reviewed from the beginning at the CPC it's usually by a Case analyst and certified recommended passed. They mean the same thing I believe these agents depending on where they work ( CPC or CIO) have different titles and use different wordings to convey the same mesaage.
Your eligibility is met so that mistake in your salary computations didn't affect anything.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Is GMCS notes the only way to find out which VO your file is at? I ordered mine on Dec 19th but I don't want to wait 4-5 weeks (if so) to find out.
I'm a FSW-O from Mexico, AOR June 13th, do you think calling Mexico VO will be of any help?

btw, I've been a silent reader of this thread for a few days now and I gotta say, it really helps, I feel a good vibe everytime I read everyone's posts.
Call them

REDDY458

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hello Folks,

I got ghost update yesterday and when I checked the status on my application, update relates to change in my medical status and rest all remained same.

"Medicals passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes".

Point to mention : I gave my medicals in Dec 2017 and expired recently that can be correlated to above update.

What would be the case now - will IRCC had already extended my medicals or they might ask for another medicals, any one with similar situation?

Please share your thoughts.

AOR : JUNE 23, 2018
MEP and IP2 : July 13, 2018
Medicals status changed : Dec 22, 2018
Category : CEC
Visa office : Ottawa