FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2018
Passport Req..
08-08-2018
why do people get ADR requests, dont they fill out all required info?
Well, it totally depends on the case. In my case, I added my husband as the designated individual earlier in the application. So I was asked to fill out IMM5475 (Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form). So, it isn't always the case that somebody has not filled out all the required info.

Reactions: Ronja5200

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Well, it totally depends on the case. In my case, I added my husband as the designated individual earlier in the application. So I was asked to fill out IMM5475 (Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form). So, it isn't always the case that somebody has not filled out all the required info.

oh ok, seems just just another step to delay the process. why did you use a designated individual?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
oh ok, seems just just another step to delay the process. why did you use a designated individual?
Anyone who uses a representative needs to. Personal information is a big thing, they would need authority of somebody else handling your case to release your personal details to them.
In Europe recently GDPR became a law too.
Its not a delaying tactic.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Anyone who uses a representative needs to. Personal information is a big thing, they would need authority of somebody else handling your case to release your personal details to them.
In Europe recently GDPR became a law too.
Its not a delaying tactic.
no i was wondering why she needed to use a representative, seems like she is perfectly able to do the process on her own.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
no i was wondering why she needed to use a representative, seems like she is perfectly able to do the process on her own.
Designated individual is not a representative, it's an individual that can inquire on information about your case on your behalf, but not make changes or additions. I'm doing the same with my BF, so if he can't call CIC, I can call and ask for information about is file.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
hello everyone, does anyone know what it means after submitting ADR and status of ADR changes to "not applicable" most people changes back to "we do not need additional documents"
No idea. Mine changed to that early last week and nothing has changed since.

why do people get ADR requests, dont they fill out all required info?
Our request was for an IMM5475 ( just had a panic because they sent us a link for and we returned an IMM5476 form). Do you think I should contact them about this? It's way after the 7 days now.

They also asked for more details about a 2 year period of employment. I think it was because the job history letter was not very detailed with the assignment locations. It only listed the last country.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody
Please I have a question if any one can help
- when R10 is completed do we receive notifications in our application. If no how can we guess that R10 is done
Thanks

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
No idea. Mine changed to that early last week and nothing has changed since.

Our request was for an IMM5475 ( just had a panic because they sent us a link for and we returned an IMM5476 form). Do you think I should contact them about this? It's way after the 7 days now.

They also asked for more details about a 2 year period of employment. I think it was because the job history letter was not very detailed with the assignment locations. It only listed the last country.
Did you accidently upload a different form than what was asked for if that's the case, I would raise a CSE and upload the correct form :)

Reactions: bimale4bipeople

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
You definitely should. I have heard of people applying for work permits in the IEC - category getting rejected because they filled in the wrong family information file (there's two similar ones circulating). There's definitely a history of VOs rejecting applications over some very minor mistake, so I wouldn't take any chances with this.