Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
It is strange that they say they did not get the photos....did they just lost them?
I put them on an envelop and the full file is under paper clip.
So the only way for them to loose it is if they just throw out stuffs from the application that they seem not necessary or something like that.

Yes, but to be fair, we submitted the initial application way back in March. It was rejected because they said the photos were missing (though I am sure we included them), then it was delayed a 2nd time because they said we sent the wrong checklist. SO, the application sent date I listed is when we actually sent the final missing piece of our application and they started processing it. I guess maybe that helped it go faster?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
It is strange that they say they did not get the photos....did they just lost them?
I put them on an envelop and the full file is under paper clip.
So the only way for them to loose it is if they just throw out stuffs from the application that they seem not necessary or something like that.
It happens, unfortunately. It's insane and frustrating.

May 28, 2017
Germany
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississagua
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
02-09-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
27-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-12-2017
There were a total of three emails - one to sponsor, two to the applicant (first one was the AOR to the applicant, and then 2nd was when the application was linked to gckey).

The AOR to the applicant had the PDF, none other emails had PDFs.

So, when you linked the application, you basically got two emails after that - one stating that application has been linked, and the other asking you to upload sch A and police cert. Correct?

Did an upload button pop up when you went into the GCKey to upload these documents?

If not, how were you able to upload documents - maybe I can do that and not worry about the 2nd email requesting these documents.

Thank you.
Correct. And no, it's not a pop up, but it is a button. When logged in, navigate to "Check status and messages", then "View submitted application". That's where the upload button is, but only if documents have been requested!
In general I wouldn't worry if you haven't received a request yet, it'll arrive in due course.

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Reactions: Pragstar

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Correct. And no, it's not a pop up, but it is a button. When logged in, navigate to "Check status and messages", then "View submitted application". That's where the upload button is, but only if documents have been requested!
In general I wouldn't worry if you haven't received a request yet, it'll arrive in due course.
ok so i went under view submitted application and there are only two options .. exit questionnaire AND next .. no upload button ..

so i think i am ok for now .. though this wait is killing me .. again .. lol

thanks for your help .. :)