+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
received line disapper and saw this

We sent you a letter on October 3, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

:( i think i already know what they are asking maybe its about my proof of language because i sent my diploma back home. or maybe about not passing T4 or any proof of employment even im on my maternity leave.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs.vip said:

We sent you a letter on October 3, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

:( i think i already know what they are asking maybe its about my proof of language because i sent my diploma back home. or maybe about not passing T4 or any proof of employment even im on my maternity leave.
pls come back to share when you receive the actual letter!
gd luck

pravinsubu

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
btw, does the letter ask you to send documents to Mississauga office or St.Claire? what is the date on the letter?
it would be helpful for other applicants if you share more info, like what documents CIC asking for. Thanks
Yes , the letter asks me to send the documents to he Mississauga office within 45 days. It is a 5 page questionnaire asking about my Absences from Canada, Home / Family / Educational / Emplyment ties and information of properties / businesses owned within and outside Canada.

The documents they are asking for include complete passport photocopy with translated stamps / visas etc , Rental / lease / mortgage documents , marriage / children 's birth certificates , Education transcripts , CRA notice of assessments , Bank Statements , T4's and documentation pertaining to Properties/ Businesses in Canada.

The letter is dated 30 September 2014.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
mrs.vip said:

I bet it's a fingerprint request.

pravinsubu

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yr97 said:
Any clues what might've triggered your RQ ? Can you give us more insight on your application ?
I was expecting a RQ, so it did not come as a surprise. I landed in Canada late 2007 while I was a student in an undergrad program at a university outside Canada. It was a 4 year program that I had already started and I decided to finish the program before I moved to Canada. I moved to Canada the very next day after I finished my final examinations( in 2011 ). Even though I made a few visits to Canada for vacation during this period, I was not able complete the 730 days required to keep my PR card alive. I could only apply for my PR renewal after I completed the 730 days and I surprisingly got it renewed without much trouble.

I have made Canada my home since that day, travelling abroad only once in December 2013. I knew that they were going to ask me questions when I applied for citizenship.

jhjeppe

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
The Pas, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2009
Doc's Request.
31 January 2010
AOR Received.
14 June 2010
Med's Request
5 October 2010
Med's Done....
12 October 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
aries9811 said:
@ jhjeppe

How come you applied for Citizenship ? One year in advance ...I saw your timeline besides your Name...?
What do you mean one year in advance? :eek: I applied when I became eligible... two years after receiving PR, also, counting time pre PR on a work permit.

You seem confused. ??? ??? ???

jcpyeg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-01-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2011
LANDED..........
26-03-2011
Great news! My 'Received' line has disappeared!

That's... uhh... worthy of celebration, right?

There seem to be differing opinions on this...

A) it's nothing (e.g. mysterious system glitch)
B) it's something good (e.g. file officially transferred to local office, some approval met (e.g. background checks), or next step is coming soon
C) it's something bad (e.g RQ is inbound)
D) all of the above.

::)

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
hahaha ;D
jcpyeg said:
Great news! My 'Received' line has disappeared!

That's... uhh... worthy of celebration, right?

There seem to be differing opinions on this...

A) it's nothing (e.g. mysterious system glitch)
B) it's something good (e.g. file officially transferred to local office, some approval met (e.g. background checks), or next step is coming soon
C) it's something bad (e.g RQ is inbound)
D) all of the above.

::)

jcpyeg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-01-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2011
LANDED..........
26-03-2011
No update to the 'In Process' part. If there's a letter/RQ coming this way, it's not been updated on eCas (e.g. "We sent you a letter...")

I haven't checked in a week or so, but might keep closer tabs on this over the next week.

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
My Received Line Disappeared and no new entry on the In Process Category.

For me and my wife they have started processing from Aug 28 and for my 5 yr daughter it says they started processing from October 7th and on today October 10th the received line disappeared for me.

Any inferences.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laxmikanthms said:
My Received Line Disappeared and no new entry on the In Process Category.

For me and my wife they have started processing from Aug 28 and for my 5 yr daughter it says they started processing from October 7th and on today October 10th the received line disappeared for me.

Any inferences.
test note soon (should be in a month or 2, so is oath)

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just off the phone with CIC agent. He sounded nice and explained patiently.Also when he did not know something he put me on hold and confirmed from others before rejecting what I was saying which is so rare :).
So now
Regarding e-Cas:

Applicant who got application number C000***** are likely not to see the application in e-Cas due to some system glitch. They are trying to fix this glitch but it will take them months. May be this glitch will be solved by end of the year.May be. This is the new application numbering system. So most of us who got email confirmation with C000***** application number are not able to see the active e-Cas. If anyone is exception to this please reply. I will be curious to know. So people in the same situation will be dependent upon Canada Post. Make sure you address is updated with CIC. He said if you received email confirmation and no other email or mail in few weeks means your application is in process. He confirmed that my application is in process and I have no reason not to believe him but still e-Cas update would have been better :) Wait..and watch...

Regarding RQ

He said we are trying NOT to send RQ. In fact it is the last resort due to clearing all the backlog application. Which is kind of good sign for us.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
have a gd weekend, guys!
test will come, oath will come, dont worry, be happy :D