+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

CAPR

Sep 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goldline said:
Just write a cover letter and explain everything the way you just did. As long as you're truthful nothing to worry about.
Thanks for your comments Goldline. I will do that. Is there any other supporting docs that I should add ?

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Timha said:
Hope we will be luky and they will not send them back to us.
Add me to the club. I did not write the names in any of the photos. I have family applications for all of us.

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
I was just curious about the status of May 2014 applications. Surprisingly no thread for May 2014 applications.
Not a lot of people who use this website applied in May 2014.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same question

kumbu.bumbu said:
I was just curious about the status of May 2014 applications. Surprisingly no thread for May 2014 applications.
Not a lot of people who use this website applied in May 2014.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i dun think its an issue to sign your name on the back. they would know who you are from the passport page.
dont worry too much, sit tight and see how things go.
we should start checking on-line status after a month and half.
already downloaded the "study canada" app, and hopefully will get test letter this year, haha. the only xmas present i am wishing for.
Have a good week, everybody

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you u4g5, yes we also added the copies of PR drive license . It's an easy deal to match the photos with the names.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is a thread about may/2014 applicants.
it really depends on how much ppl involve in this forum.
once your application is in the queue, all you can do is to wait patiently.
There is no Identical case, plus each officer is different, some may go easy, so may strict.
but as long as you fulfil the residence requirement, theres no reason not to grant you citizenship.
The day will come!

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
u4g5 said:
i dun think its an issue to sign your name on the back. they would know who you are from the passport page.
dont worry too much, sit tight and see how things go.
we should start checking on-line status after a month and half.
already downloaded the "study canada" app, and hopefully will get test letter this year, haha. the only xmas present i am wishing for.
Have a good week, everybody
It may be an issue for me as I have applied for every one in the family with same envelope. I wrote the names on the envelopes in which I sent the photos. Fingers crossed.

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In few weeks we will get the answer, and hope it's a good one. I did a quick search yesterday in the old discussion and didn't found any one talking about his application rejected because of the name on the photos.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2013-Q4/index.asp

By the end of 2013, almost 400000 applicants r waiting in line.
by the end of may,2014, CIC claimed they have grant 100000 new citizens.
but in 2013, over 330000 have applied and on an average of 27500 per month. so i guess the backlog has grown back to 4500000. Geez

MBK2

May 2, 2013
My Father just sent in his application. He applied with just around 1114 days, ~20 more than the minimum....did anyone have trouble with this..applying with the very minimum requirement? I know there shouldn't be any problems....but would love to hear some personal experiences.

Also, he is 60, so no proof of language and no citizenship test for him. For those who don't have to write the test, are their applications processed faster?

Location: Downtown Toronto (But neither mine, nor my sisters applications were processed at St. Clair. One was at Scarb, other at Missi)

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MBK2 said:
My Father just sent in his application. He applied with just around 1114 days, ~20 more than the minimum....did anyone have trouble with this..applying with the very minimum requirement? I know there shouldn't be any problems....but would love to hear some personal experiences.

Also, he is 60, so no proof of language and no citizenship test for him. For those who don't have to write the test, are their applications processed faster?

Location: Downtown Toronto (But neither mine, nor my sisters applications were processed at St. Clair. One was at Scarb, other at Missi)
not a problem. i only have 1112, and lots ppl applied right away.

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
u4g5 said:
not a problem. i only have 1112, and lots ppl applied right away.
I am not qualified to answer this. I am eligible to apply even with the new rules of C-24. I regret my laziness now.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u know what, the government save them time and $ by implementing exit control, so they know when PR comes and goes. instead of sending out RQs, they just need to simply click computer and it will tell them how many days each applicant stay in the country.
Stupid governing