Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
I believe we are barking at nothing. I would say we are all safe now.

This is the second point under Quick facts from latest news release Click here.

Citizenship applicants will need to be physically present in Canada for a total of four out of their last six years. In addition, they will need to be physically present in Canada for 183 days per year for at least four of those six years. These provisions will come into force in approximately a year.

jcpyeg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-01-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2011
LANDED..........
26-03-2011
u4g5 said:
Delivered, sign by M.K
I wonder if "Mike" and "M.K." are the same person?

EDIT: Nevermind, did a search in here for "Mike", and plenty of applicants have had their packages signed by him.

I guess now we go about our daily lives and wait a couple of months for CIC to formally acknowledge receipt!

gtareddy

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
I would just let it as it is. cuz if they dont satisfy your application, the worst they can do is send you a RQ, and then u may submit all the documents. otherwise, your application will move from sydney to your local office in 3-6 month of time.
Thanks u4g5. Do you think my application is accepted if they ask for RQ? Will they update in ecas before asking for RQ? I am just worried that my application doesn't fall under new rules if it is not in accepted status.

CAPR

Sep 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am getting my application ready to be sent in the next few days.

Couple of questions.

I see here that some ppl sent paystubs as well apart from the employment certificate. Is it necessary to include all paystubs as well ?

Also, my company name changed two times in the last 3 years as it was bought by different company and so, my paystubs shows different company names though I was working for the same company for the whole 3 years. I am planning to write a letter stating that change. Do I need to send any other docs or that letter will do fine ?

Another question is on my legal name change.

On my passport and PR visa stamping, my middle name and first name were interchanged and I fixed it correctly when applying for PR card. But I don't have any document to show that it got changed. It was changed at the Airport immigration when I came in as a landed immigrant. Any suggestions on this ?

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAPR said:
Hi,

Couple of questions.

I see here that some ppl sent paystubs as well apart from the employment certificate. Is it necessary to include all paystubs as well ?

Also, my company name changed two times in the last 3 years as it was bought by different company and so, my paystubs shows different company names though I was working for the same company for the whole 3 years. I am planning to write a letter stating that change. Do I need to send any other docs or that letter will do fine ?

On my passport and PR visa stamping, my middle name and first name were interchanged and I fixed it correctly when applying for PR card. But I don't have any document to show that it got changed. It was changed at the Airport immigration when I came in as a landed immigrant. Any suggestions on this ?
I would talk to an expert, in your case.

CAPR

Sep 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
I would talk to an expert, in your case.
Do you mean to talk to a lawyer or any other thread on this forum to consult to an expert?

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAPR said:
Hi,

Couple of questions.

Just write a cover letter and explain everything the way you just did. As long as you're truthful nothing to worry about.

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I sent my application and the one of my wife on the 18th, first I was wondering if it will be impacted by C24 but since this morning I have only one question will they consider our applications or send them back to us as I forgot to put our names on the back of the photos.Is there any hope that they consider our applications.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i did the same mistake, however, there was no space to write my name after printing the studio name.

Timha said:
Hi All,
I sent my application and the one of my wife on the 18th, first I was wondering if it will be impacted by C24 but since this morning I have only one question will they consider our applications or send them back to us as I forgot to put our names on the back of the photos.Is there any hope that they consider our applications.