26-01-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016
SVB said:
I received my second GCMS info today. The first one I received on 20-June and it's nearly five months but nothing is changed;
Eligibility: In Progress (But Eligibility Assessment 1: Recommend Passed)
Security: Not started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

So i called the CIC call center today and asked the agent why there is nothing happening on my file. He said that there is a delay on processing my application and I am also responsible for this delay. Every time when we apply for GCMS, the officer will stop processing the file and send the file to GCMS info officer. So the file will automatically go back to previous stage. The officer may take another three to four months to touch the file again. Even though it is your right to get GCMS, it will delay the processing of our for minimum of three months. I am really shocked to hear this. Is it right???
this sounds like a pre 1 April 2016 Joke ;D

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
SVB said:
He said that there is a delay on processing my application and I am also responsible for this delay. Every time when we apply for GCMS, the officer will stop processing the file and send the file to GCMS info officer. So the file will automatically go back to previous stage.
Yeah right, TOTALLY YOUR FAULT!! Shame on you. Now that's how they excuse themselves. ;D

SVB

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
12-08-2014
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2016
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
OhWow said:
Yeah right, TOTALLY YOUR FAULT!! Shame on you. Now that's how they excuse themselves. ;D
That's true! ;D ;D ;D. Instead of giving such Bullshit reasons, why can't they change the processing time in their website? What is the necessity to hide the actual reasons behind this delay?!?!? f***g ridicules!

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
SVB said:
I received my second GCMS info today. The first one I received on 20-June and it's nearly five months but nothing is changed;

So i called the CIC call center today and asked the agent why there is nothing happening on my file. He said that there is a delay on processing my application and I am also responsible for this delay. Every time when we apply for GCMS, the officer will stop processing the file and send the file to GCMS info officer. So the file will automatically go back to previous stage. The officer may take another three to four months to touch the file again. Even though it is your right to get GCMS, it will delay the processing for minimum of three months. I am really shocked to hear this. Is it true???
Thats really strange, I dont know I have this feeling too, because last time when I request my GCMS I saw they did some check on my profile before releasing it. So can be possible whatever was Agent told you.

franklin108

Nov 11, 2015
When this is going to finish? we are waiting from so many months. can we decide something now? because if we don't say anything they wont bother I believe

CanJune2014

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
AOR Received.
21-07-2014
File Transfer...
05-08-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Passport Req..
COPR received 24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
SVB said:

So i called the CIC call center today and asked the agent why there is nothing happening on my file. He said that there is a delay on processing my application and I am also responsible for this delay. Every time when we apply for GCMS, the officer will stop processing the file and send the file to GCMS info officer. So the file will automatically go back to previous stage. The officer may take another three to four months to touch the file again. Even though it is your right to get GCMS, it will delay the processing for minimum of three months. I am really shocked to hear this. Is it true???
I didn't realize that requesting GCMS notes could cause a delay and I don't understand why it would. I just got mine last Friday (after 4 weeks waiting). No change either since last set of notes I received in May.
Mine are same as you. Eligibility: Recommend Passed, Security: not started, Criminality: in progress, medical: passed.
I've already called CIC (in October). I've contacted my mp who gave me same update. Not sure what else I can do.

june05App

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
AOR Received.
16th July 2014
Med's Request
23rd Jan 2015
Med's Done....
26th Jan 2015
Passport Req..
28-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
16th Nov 2015
cecpet said:
Thats really strange, I dont know I have this feeling too, because last time when I request my GCMS I saw they did some check on my profile before releasing it. So can be possible whatever was Agent told you.
It is not true at all. If that was the case, it would totally defeat the purpose of Access to Information and Privacy act. I ordered GCMS notes 7 times before I got PPR and the most recent one in October itself. BTW, GCMS are just notes from electronic file. They don't even touch the physical file while retrieving the GCMS(Global Case Management System) notes. I even ordered the physical notes from my file and got them back not even a month ago and I still got PPR.

Long story short, at this moment, we don't know how cic is prioritizing old CEC files and ordering GCMS notes certainly doesn't effect the processing of your file.

June26PR

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
13-08-2014
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
june05App said:
It is not true at all. If that was the case, it would totally defeat the purpose of Access to Information and Privacy act. I ordered GCMS notes 7 times before I got PPR and the most recent one in October itself. BTW, GCMS are just notes from electronic file. They don't even touch the physical file while retrieving the GCMS(Global Case Management System) notes. I even ordered the physical notes from my file and got them back not even a month ago and I still got PPR.

Long story short, at this moment, we don't know how cic is prioritizing old CEC files and ordering GCMS notes certainly doesn't effect the processing of your file.
Agree with June05App....
You know after your call they might be laughing on us that how they are making us fool.. those F$@%$%..

Astro.CA

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016
Fingers crossed we get some more decision made/ PPR tonight.

cecapp14

Star Member
May 7, 2014
hkcec said:
I sent it last week, and also included a special delivery 1 pm, tracker is not yet activated.

Since I have already received my CoPR, do you know what they will put in the return envelope?
I guess the timing is normal. I have received COPR by London office and in the same package there are also instruction about landing.

Regarding the wrong original entry dates I have the same issue, but in my case the dates are later than our original entry. Both for my wife and I are more than one year after. In my case, if I had entered Canada in the date shown, I could have not applied when I did (i.e. less than one year in Canada).

sreess

Sep 8, 2015
CECJune2014 said:
Good to know.. whats your ecas shows now ?
Our ecas onl
CECJune2014 said:
Good to know.. whats your ecas shows now ?

our ECAS only shows 3 lines... Hope they update soon. We got the request (RPRF) today morning. Did the payment too. Sent the receipt and received the acknowledgement for the same

BCbarbie

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
sreess said:
Hi Folks,

Good news. Some movement. Our time lines: We applied on June 13th, AOR JULY 30TH, Medicals Jan 2015, RPRF NOV 12, 2015.
Hi Sreess,

Thanks for sharing!

Did you applied through other streams as well, PNP, EE? Is this RPRF request from your CEC 2014 application?

Is your visa office Ottawa?

Thank you!

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
june05App said:

How to apply for physical notes?