+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
I would think this may be a problem with your education. Based on your NOC, as a mechanical engineer

Employment requirements:
A bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or in a related engineering discipline is required.
A master's degree or doctorate in a related engineering discipline may be required.

Do you study mechanical engineer back home? I know you would need Professional Engineer Organization to approve that your study is equivalent to Canadian education so you can register as a Professional Engineer.

Just a thought, senior, any advice?

june05App

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
AOR Received.
16th July 2014
Med's Request
23rd Jan 2015
Med's Done....
26th Jan 2015
Passport Req..
28-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
16th Nov 2015
may4ank said:
Hello Experience guys, I need some advise on this :-

I am June 19 applicant. AOR - Aug 05. I have submitted the orignal PCC on NOV 30 2014 and got email confirmation from CIC that they have receieved my PCC.

on 27th-Jan I received a request for RCMP. I have submitted my RCMP witin 2 weeks.

On 18 feb - I received another email from CIC -- for PCC, RCMP and medicals. ( Medicals done on Feb 22and now refelecting in Ecas.)

I am not sure .. Do I need to send PCC again ? I emailed them on feb 18 that I have already submitted my PCC but there is no response till date from CIC.

Can you please advise ? Should I go for another PCC ?
If you already submitted it, i think you can ignore that request. If I were you, I would ignore it because thats what cic will tell you to do if you ask them.

KavAgAv

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
kagaya said:
I would think this may be a problem with your education. Based on your NOC, as a mechanical engineer

Employment requirements:
A bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or in a related engineering discipline is required.
A master's degree or doctorate in a related engineering discipline may be required.

Do you study mechanical engineer back home? I know you would need Professional Engineer Organization to approve that your study is equivalent to Canadian education so you can register as a Professional Engineer.

Just a thought, senior, any advice?
I dont think so. Old CEC rules do not require engineering professionals to be certified by a Canadian body. This is only for the new CEC through EE

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
You can't perform the Mechanical engineer position if you do not have background in Mechanical or related study (this is your NOC requirement). VO may raise concern, but check with senior member for advice.

kiran_cnt

Jan 28, 2015
Medical done. Hi all,
An update on the doctor for guys who are yet deciding on where to do medicals.

We went to Kitchener to get our medicals done with DR. Scott Morlock. If there are two or more people they give a discount 120$ person.
X ray 0 40$ and Blood work 8$. Fantastic doctor very nice staff and perfect medicals will surely recommend. And I couldnt get any appointments
in Mississauga and thats the reason i drove to Kitchener but i would say the trip was worth it.

kiran_cnt

Jan 28, 2015
Need Advice,
We did our medicals today and planning to go back to india for a long period of time more than a year. I assume when we get the passport request we will be in India.
Should we request CIC to change our visa office or something so the passport can be sent to New Delhi. Or is it better to just come here and get it done whenever the time comes.
Thanks

June02

Jun 5, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
28-06-2015 for intent to live outside of Quebec
Nomination.....
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
Not updated till date
Med's Request
01-07-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015 Ecas (Upfront Feb 16 2015)
Interview........
Recommended in GCMS Note But No done
Passport Req..
19 Aug 2019 Request to change Vis office on 20 Aug , it done on 8 sep
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
16 Oct 2015
This might be the required review "supporting docs (appear) to match lead statement and a substantial number of main duties under NOC code selected. "

KavAgAv said:
Guys I just got my GCMS notes, and heres the excerpt:

Regulation: CEC2013, I have analyzed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. Principal applicant holds valid status in Canada. – No adverse info. Spouse/CL
CIVIL STATUS: PA married – Spouse is accompanying – pa Copy of passport on file: Yes. – Marriage Certificate is on file – Spouse/CL copy of Passport on File: Yes – Proof of Canadian born child on file.
WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is : jun2011 to jun2014
Dates of authorized work experience – within qualifying period – in a skill level 0,A, B: sep2012 to oct2014. Category of work permit: intra-company transferee
Post secondary studies in Canada: none
According to schedule8: work experience 1: sep 2012 to dec 2013, NOC: 2132 selected, full time with XXXXXXXXX company. Employment letter dated Jan 2014, confirms dates of employment, position title, and a salary of $XXX per year. LOE/supporting docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of main duties under NOC code selected. Both T4 and NOA from 2013 show reported earnings of $XXX. Both T4 and NOA from 2012 show earnings of $XXX.
Web based search conducted – online information verified.
LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted – Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at skill level: A.
CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP screening:NRT. – Police Certificates – India: NRT. Spouse/CL: RCMP screening: -Police certificates – India
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

I dont see any negative information here. or any lack of documents. I still have been recommended for review. What do you think?

By the way do I have to get a separate set of GCMS for my wife, though she is under the same file?

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
kiran_cnt said:
Need Advice,
We did our medicals today and planning to go back to india for a long period of time more than a year. I assume when we get the passport request we will be in India.
Should we request CIC to change our visa office or something so the passport can be sent to New Delhi. Or is it better to just come here and get it done whenever the time comes.
Thanks
once you get PPR.request to change visa office to New delhi

cec14

Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
DonBoris said:
Hi all,

I've just added my info to the spreadsheet.
We didn't send police clearance certificates with the application and received the request for it only now.

We did medicals at Dr. John C. Kuhlmann's office in Etobicoke, ON.
Adults - $160 + $36 X-Ray (3.8 km away)
Kids - $140

I first made appointment with Dr. Inna Roitberg, but she charges $300+$60/$160, so I reconsidered.

I was stunned by the question from dr's stuff, which they required to open cases for dependants in eMedicals, literally "Reason for Medical / Proposed Visa Application Details" with options Family, Worker, Visitor, Student. I even called to CIC, but they responded that panel physicians should have handbook and don't ask clients stupid questions. I eventually selected Family for all dependants, I don't think it makes any difference. But we lost at least an hour on this.

Good luck to everybody
Hi

Is your ECAS updated with Medical result. When did U do your medical? I also went to the same doctor, ECAs not yet updated..

KavAgAv

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
June02 said:
This might be the required review "supporting docs (appear) to match lead statement and a substantial number of main duties under NOC code selected. "
Is there anything I can do at this point - it doesnt look like they need any additional documents.

Should I just sit tight and wait for the review to happen? The due date was Feb 22 - and I have ordered another set of GCMS.

DonBoris

May 29, 2012
cec14 said:
Is your ECAS updated with Medical result. When did U do your medical? I also went to the same doctor, ECAs not yet updated..
We did medicals on 25-Feb-2015. I was said it will take them 7-14 to upload the results.

maggieyi

Sep 19, 2013
where is my information on the excel sheet? i couldnt find it anymore...

mine is received on 6/19, medical letter on feb 19th.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Hello guys,

I have one question.

I have first applied under pnp noc 1241 on december 2013 and got rejected on april 2014.after discussing with lawyer i applied under cec noc 1212 (job duration may 2013 to june 2014)in july.

My question is that if pnp share information with cec/cic or not?because if they share information then they would come to know i applied pnp under different category and then changed category after rejection and applied under cec.

PS:My pnp rejected in first stage during some mis communication.

pls advise....

info_sk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 9
Med's Request
jan 27
Med's Done....
march 3
vivmehta said:
Hello guys,

I have one question.

I have first applied under pnp noc 1241 on december 2013 and got rejected on april 2014.after discussing with lawyer i applied under cec noc 1212 (job duration may 2013 to june 2014)in july.

My question is that if pnp share information with cec/cic or not?because if they share information then they would come to know i applied pnp under different category and then changed category after rejection and applied under cec.

PS:My pnp rejected in first stage during some mis communication.

pls advise....
As far as i know, you can apply under different categories at the same time as long as you are eligible in respective category. I think you should be fine.