+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

kumarjo

Feb 25, 2015
kiran_cnt said:
Hi All,
Received Medicals yesterday. My agent called me and informed me today. My AOR Date 13 Aug.
Best of luck to rest of the guys who are still waiting. Once I get the letter I will call the doc office to book in Mississauga.
I will suggest call the doc and get the appointment as you have already got the MR, don't wait for the letter to be in your hand to book an appointment. Appointments can be cancelled any-time but really difficult to get one on time. I called to get the MR appointment and almost all were full for next week and more.

Jun09

Jan 28, 2015
info_sk said:
IMPORTANT

Sharing my personal experience here.

I had my medicals uploaded by the doctor on Feb 6 and I waited for 2 weeks for ECAS to update. As I noticed some of those who had their medicals uploaded around same time had their ECAS updated to Medicals Received. I called my doctor on Feb 24 to check if they get any update from CIC at all.

It was then I found out that my medical file was returned to the doctor with request for more tests. Doctor said usually CIC sends an email to applicant saying you have to go again for medicals, but i dint get any email and knowing the speed of CIC I asked doctor if i can still do my tests without email and doctor suggested i should do it because i will have to it regardless.

So my suggestion to those waiting for ECAS might want to check with their respective doctor. Also please be advised that usually doctors don't check their return folders unless applicant comes back with a letter. Also, this is specific to my case and may or may not be a reason for your delay (if any) at all.

Good luck everyone and I am keeping my fingers crossed now.

Cheers!
thank you for your sharing. I just called the Dr. to check again and he said he did not receive any info back from CIC. So I think the only thing I can do its just wait. Hope everything will be ok. Good luck everyone

kiran_cnt

Jan 28, 2015
kumarjo said:
I will suggest call the doc and get the appointment as you have already got the MR, don't wait for the letter to be in your hand to book an appointment. Appointments can be cancelled any-time but really difficult to get one on time. I called to get the MR appointment and almost all were full for next week and more.
Thanks, booked appointment for Monday morning. Confirmed that the doc is listed as "emedical enabled". Can someone please let me know what is next and apporx how long should we be waiting more.

Camq

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-2015--PCC
AOR Received.
07-2014
Med's Request
01-2015
Passport Req..
10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-2015
LANDED..........
11-2015
KavAgAv said:
I have put back some of the headers.

Guys, Please do not mess with the headers, causes a lot of confusion.
I find out my information some how has been deleted from the june 2014 spread sheet!!

info_sk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 9
Med's Request
jan 27
Med's Done....
march 3
kyogesh said:
Thanks for sharing , plus 1 , such info. really helps,, I went for MR today and they asked me if I would need to have a copy for $30. I declined. Do you think it would be helpful to have a copy?
Yes...it is good to have a record for yourself. get it if you can.

rgirish

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Anyone from Quebec got MR yet? I am Jun 9th applicant and still no MR.

CEC_June14

Oct 8, 2014
Camq said:
I m also june 9th applicant. ecas updated on Friday feb 20th, medical received. Good luck everyone.
Hi Camq,

I still have not recieved any reply from CIC on my upfront medicals....Did you again send a mail to them? Pls advice

Thanks

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
I am June19th Applicant I receieved medicals on 12th feb. I did my medicals on 18th Feb and now status on ecas shows medical receieved. Do any one know.. how long it will take to get passport request. Did anyone from june applicant received passport request.

saja_roy

Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Doc's Request.
29-01-2015 RCMP certificate
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
28-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
11-08-2014
Med's Request
16-07-2015 RPRF Req 20-07-2015
Med's Done....
20-08-2015 ecas updated medical received on 22-04-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
09-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2016 passport received 30th-May2016
LANDED..........
04-06-2016
Goku said:
RCMP Clearance Certificate and Canadian Police Clearance Certificate are one and the same thing, just different words. It is valid for 1 year from the date do issuance. They might be working on your Criminality so that why they asked you for another RCMP Clearance Certificate.
Hi Goku,
You have been so helpfull providing various information. any idea how much time it takes to complete criminality check. and when they do eligibility,background etc before sending MR? I am june 2014 applicant still waiting for MR. Last update i got from CIC agent todayis they have got my RCMP certificate which earlier they asked for and criminality check in progress.

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Camq said:
I find out my information some how has been deleted from the june 2014 spread sheet!!
there is virus on the sheet..i opened the sheet.I saw all data and after few moment..all data got deleted.

best 2-3 person should control it.

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
may4ank said:
I am June19th Applicant I receieved medicals on 12th feb. I did my medicals on 18th Feb and now status on ecas shows medical receieved. Do any one know.. how long it will take to get passport request. Did anyone from june applicant received passport request.
there is RPRF before that which takes atleast 4 to 5 weeks after medical is done

Dimadima

Jan 27, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-06-2014
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
18-07-2014
Med's Request
08-07-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Passport Req..
28-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2015
LANDED..........
1-09-2015
I am June 6th Applicant
No MR yet

Camq

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-2015--PCC
AOR Received.
07-2014
Med's Request
01-2015
Passport Req..
10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-2015
LANDED..........
11-2015
CEC_June14 said:
Hi Camq,

I still have not recieved any reply from CIC on my upfront medicals....Did you again send a mail to them? Pls advice

Thanks
Hi CEC_June14,

I just email once to CIC with the upfront e-medicals information sheet on Jan 27th, 2015 . Plus I also send CIC the same information by Canada post. Ecas status changed to Medicals Received on Feb 20th. There are few things you could do. Check your Ecas online status more often. Contact your medical office ask them about e-medicals uploaded date. Contact CIC call centre, now days they should be able to view into your file and give you a rough idea about whats going on with you file. Your ecas status would change soon to medicals received. Hope for the best.

camq