+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

pras_tcs

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
For me, its the same situation as Amit12. In ECAS the status shows as "In Process" and on clicking the "In Process" link it shows application received on <date>. I have not got the for AOR email. Not sure I deleted from SPAM folder. For me its been more than 2 months since I have filed the application.

maxloner

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Doc's Request.
-N/A-
Nomination.....
-N/A-
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
IELTS Request
01-10-2013
File Transfer...
-N/A-
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-12-2013
Interview........
waiting....
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
pras_tcs said:
For me, its the same situation as Amit12. In ECAS the status shows as "In Process" and on clicking the "In Process" link it shows application received on <date>. I have not got the for AOR email. Not sure I deleted from SPAM folder. For me its been more than 2 months since I have filed the application.
How did you login to eCAS then ? AOR email would contain your UCI or Application number needed to login to eCAS

can_pr_1974

Aug 18, 2014
pras_tcs said:
Hi,

I applied from India and My CEC application was recieved at the CIC sydney office on June 2, 204 and still now I have not got AOR acknowledgement. My application is also not returned to me. I am wondering what happened. I have sent a inquiry email giving all my details to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry email address.so far, there has been no response. Any thoughts guys ?
I am in the same boat. my application was received on 5th June and neither my CC is charged not application is returned. I have posted the application in Canada. Let me know if you have taken any additional steps apart from sending email?

can_pr_1974

Aug 18, 2014
Re: June 6th Application AOR Not Yet Received

SKC_6J said:
Dear Friends,

65 days and yet no AOR, no money charged on CC, and application not returned back ....any insights :(

I posted my application via Canada Post with "signature requested" delivery option on June 6th and it was received at Sydney on 9th June. I have still not yet received AOR nor my application has been returned back to me. As per canada post site the package was delivered and signed by "MK". I had filed PR application under NOC 2174. It has been more than 65 days any insights or thoughts?
Hello,
My case is exactly like yours. my application was delivered on 5th June for NOC 2174. my package was delivered and signed by "DS". I have sent email to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry at the rate cic gc ca since 10 weeks are passed with no update..

lcsxwtian

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Why did some people's application package arrive so late at Sydney?

Some indicated that application was sent out on June 30 but package arrived on July 14, and 21 on another case. Why?

aythenday

Aug 18, 2014
Application received June 30th, CC not charged and no AOR yet.

Starting to panic because my work permit expired on Aug 12 (BOWP application submitted Aug 11)!

pras_tcs

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Re: June 6th Application AOR Not Yet Received

can_pr_1974 said:
Hello,
My case is exactly like yours. my application was delivered on 5th June for NOC 2174. my package was delivered and signed by "DS". I have sent email to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry at the rate cic gc ca since 10 weeks are passed with no update..

I am hoping that I will get some response thru email. Lets see.If you do get any updates from CIC, pls let me know as well.

rikstaker

Jan 11, 2014
My BOWP got rejected :(

I applied for cec on June 30th.My cec application was received on July 4th.

Aor hasnt been recieved Credit card not charged.

PGWP expired on aug 3rd I applied for extension on 02 aug online with ezplanation letter.Recieved bowp refusal today stating I didnt submit proof of recieveing positive eligibility from cec concerning my pr application. Now I have 90 days to apply again and have to pay $355 :( what happenned to my $150 I already paid. They are sucking me dry and now I am super stressed on top of it.

ChrisK

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
RPRF : 25-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-09-2015
LANDED..........
05-09-2015
rikstaker said:
My BOWP got rejected :(

I applied for cec on June 30th.My cec application was received on July 4th.

Aor hasnt been recieved Credit card not charged.

PGWP expired on aug 3rd I applied for extension on 02 aug online with ezplanation letter.Recieved bowp refusal today stating I didnt submit proof of recieveing positive eligibility from cec concerning my pr application. Now I have 90 days to apply again and have to pay $355 :( what happenned to my $150 I already paid. They are sucking me dry and now I am super stressed on top of it.
This is very bad...
Hey, What does it mean "Now I have 90 days to apply again and have to pay $355"
I cant understand what the 90 days and why you have to pay $355. Can you explain??

rikstaker

Jan 11, 2014
Letter said:
You have not provided evidence that you have received a positive eligibility decision on your
Permanent Resident application or the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter/email sent by the
Centralized Intake Office (CIO).
[X] We also wish to advise you that your temporary resident status EXPIRES on 19 AUGUST
You may apply for restoration if, within 90 days from the expiry of your temporary resident status
you submit:
 a completed application form;
 applicable fees for restoration and for the immigration document(s) in the amount of
$355.00. Payments should be made online at When
you are finished, you must print the receipt of payment and include it with your
application. If you are unable to pay online, please contact the Immigration Call Centre,
toll free, at 1-888-242-2100.
 all required documents in support of your application.

Angel1981

Jun 29, 2014
rikstaker said:
Letter said:
You have not provided evidence that you have received a positive eligibility decision on your
Permanent Resident application or the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter/email sent by the
Centralized Intake Office (CIO).
[X] We also wish to advise you that your temporary resident status EXPIRES on 19 AUGUST
You may apply for restoration if, within 90 days from the expiry of your temporary resident status
you submit:
 a completed application form;
 applicable fees for restoration and for the immigration document(s) in the amount of
$355.00. Payments should be made online at When
you are finished, you must print the receipt of payment and include it with your
application. If you are unable to pay online, please contact the Immigration Call Centre,
toll free, at 1-888-242-2100.
 all required documents in support of your application.
Very sorry to hear about it. Were you on closed permit when you applied for BOWP? Will you be allowed to work after applying for restoration of status? Or do you have to get an LMO to apply for a new work permit?