+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 London CHC visa office applicants let's join here .....

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashlay said:
xnista / rko

dear please can u explain ? what should be the status before someone recived MR is that RBVO or inprocess ???????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

thanks in adv 8)
usally it shd be IN PROCESS than only applicant can expect MR, shd show extra line inside ecas we started processing your application on date xxxxxx... Than only applicant shd expect MR! But in some cases like member harash even in RBVO he got MR! If u ask me I don't blv on ecas it can be a system bug, I blv our files in process today but ecas don't eccourd..

ashlay

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 june 2011
AOR Received.
05 sep 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
rKo said:
usally it shd be IN PROCESS than only applicant can expect MR, shd show extra line inside ecas we started processing your application on date xxxxxx... Than only applicant shd expect MR! But in some cases like member harash even in RBVO he got MR! If u ask me I don't blv on ecas it can be a system bug, I blv our files in process today but ecas don't eccourd..

THANKS bro for explaining :-* :-* :-*

I hope god will help us

A

ASMB

rKo said:
Btw abt the caips I orderd online and my status shows 40 % process is done, hopefully get it max 9th feb, cus I applied on 5th january 2012.. It can take 4 to 6 weeks..
Hi rKo,
Any news regarding your CAIPS. Though I was the one who mentioned it is too early, I am tempted myself to order to see if there is any update there. Everbody seems to be getting their MR but us. This wait is so frustrating.
ASMB

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASMB said:
Hi rKo,
Any news regarding your CAIPS. Though I was the one who mentioned it is too early, I am tempted myself to order to see if there is any update there. Everbody seems to be getting their MR but us. This wait is so frustrating.
ASMB
hi dear finally i rcvd it today but kinda disappointed it seems our files are lying there and VO is sleeping !!

my caips due date in medical and criminality page said 02/09/2012 you got to be kidding me !!!

anyway this is some words from my gcms pls explain if anyone who what this all about

admissibility
security: 1
due date :2012/09/02

criminality: 1

Medical : 1

what i don't understand they wrote item requested on date 2011/12/31
but i didn't rcvd anything!!

correspondence
outgoing : 1
created 2011/09/02

request to issue : letter
due date 2011/12/31
via: email
items requested :1
item: kit, application forms
due date:2011/12/31
outgoing: 2

do u have any idea whats going on !!

A

ASMB

rKo said:
hi dear finally i rcvd it today but kinda disappointed it seems our files are lying there and VO is sleeping !!

my caips due date in medical and criminality page said 02/09/2012 you got to be kidding me !!!

anyway this is some words from my gcms pls explain if anyone who what this all about

admissibility
security: 1

criminality: 1

Medical : 1

what i don't understand they wrote item requested on date 2011/12/31
but i didn't rcvd anything!!

correspondence
outgoing : 1
created 2011/09/02

request to issue : letter
due date 2011/12/31
via: email
items requested :1
item: kit, application forms
due date:2011/12/31
outgoing: 2

do u have any idea whats going on !!
Hi rKo,

Thank you for sharing your GCMS information.

I am surprised to see the date of Sept 2012. This will be almost a year since RBVO. Then how is UK website saying the average processing time for applications with arranged employment is 6 months. While others with no AEO are getting their MR before 6 months from LVO.
Sounds confusing and unfair.

Did you seek expert advice from senior members like Qorax to interpret your GCMS notes? Maybe you can post your notes on a thread that Qorax had started which is called How to order CAIPS notes? You could also PM him with a request.

I notice there is no mention of background checks in this list. Would admissibility and background checks mean the same thing, I doubt that. I also notice that the due date for all checks including medical is the same, how can this be possible. As we have heard from senior members, first the medical has to be cleared then the criminality check commences. LVO first sends MR only and later PPR after security clearance. If this is the pattern then how can all due dates be the same.

About the correspondence they sent ……. if the due date was Dec 2012 then you should have received the email by early November. But in the last line – Status: shows as cancelled. May be that is why you did not receive it.

But I see that as an opportunity to make a case specific enquiry saying you never received the correspondence. And in the same enquiry you can ask why my due date is scheduled for Sept when your average processing time on the website says 6 months. There is a high possibility they would respond with specific answers to such a query, rather than sending a readymade template email reply.

I will be ordering my GCMS notes shortly and will share my info as soon as I receive it. It will be good to compare the dates. My RBVO date is much later than yours, I wonder what will be my BFD schedule.

Do keep us posted on your findings.

ASMB

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASMB said:
Hi rKo,

Thank you for sharing your GCMS information.

I am surprised to see the date of Sept 2012. This will be almost a year since RBVO. Then how is UK website saying the average processing time for applications with arranged employment is 6 months. While others with no AEO are getting their MR before 6 months from LVO.
Sounds confusing and unfair.

Did you seek expert advice from senior members like Qorax to interpret your GCMS notes? Maybe you can post your notes on a thread that Qorax had started which is called How to order CAIPS notes? You could also PM him with a request.

I notice there is no mention of background checks in this list. Would admissibility and background checks mean the same thing, I doubt that. I also notice that the due date for all checks including medical is the same, how can this be possible. As we have heard from senior members, first the medical has to be cleared then the criminality check commences. LVO first sends MR only and later PPR after security clearance. If this is the pattern then how can all due dates be the same.

About the correspondence they sent ....... if the due date was Dec 2012 then you should have received the email by early November. But in the last line – Status: shows as cancelled. May be that is why you did not receive it.

But I see that as an opportunity to make a case specific enquiry saying you never received the correspondence. And in the same enquiry you can ask why my due date is scheduled for Sept when your average processing time on the website says 6 months. There is a high possibility they would respond with specific answers to such a query, rather than sending a readymade template email reply.

I will be ordering my GCMS notes shortly and will share my info as soon as I receive it. It will be good to compare the dates. My RBVO date is much later than yours, I wonder what will be my BFD schedule.

Do keep us posted on your findings.

ASMB
thanks dear asmb for ur reply,yah that's unfair why sep 2012, its like after 6 mointh !!! But in my caips its around 25 pages , in first page my old application which been rejected all details is written when gone in process and when vo rejected! But my this recent file , vo even did the eligibilty on 9th january 2012 and he gives me exactly 79 points ! That's good its mean my file is in process but ecas still shows rbvo, captain qorax explained the gcms to me ( Ur b/g checks r yet 'on'. And ur IO expects to get those actions done by 02/9/2012) ur right I shd send a enquery I will go today to my consulatant and show them this caips and ask them to send an query,n cus any how will update my travel, I traveld last week so I will update and ask about my case !! I will order caips first may,2012 again .. Btw ur mi3 applicant so maybe ur process will be faster don't worry,yah u shd order caips so u can see ur medical expect date ! And good luck, will be in touch soon ..

A

ASMB

rKo said:
thanks dear asmb for ur reply,yah that's unfair why sep 2012, its like after 6 mointh !!! But in my caips its around 25 pages , in first page my old application which been rejected all details is written when gone in process and when vo rejected! But my this recent file , vo even did the eligibilty on 9th january 2012 and he gives me exactly 79 points ! That's good its mean my file is in process but ecas still shows rbvo, captain qorax explained the gcms to me ( Ur b/g checks r yet 'on'. And ur IO expects to get those actions done by 02/9/2012) ur right I shd send a enquery I will go today to my consulatant and show them this caips and ask them to send an query,n cus any how will update my travel, I traveld last week so I will update and ask about my case !! I will order caips first may,2012 again .. Btw ur mi3 applicant so maybe ur process will be faster don't worry,yah u shd order caips so u can see ur medical expect date ! And good luck, will be in touch soon ..
Hi rKo,
If you make any short travels it does not require you to send any update. I suggest you should keep your communication to LVO as minimal as possible to avoid any delays. And only send very important queries such as the one I suggested in my earlier post. Do not dilute the main issue by including less impacting queries.
ASMB

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASMB said:
Hi rKo,
If you make any short travels it does not require you to send any update. I suggest you should keep your communication to LVO as minimal as possible to avoid any delays. And only send very important queries such as the one I suggested in my earlier post. Do not dilute the main issue by including less impacting queries.
ASMB
thanks buddy , I will send as u said ,I hope they do some positive work cus they work as computer system, when alarm rings then they wake up ! Yeah its. An approtunity to send, ill update u once they reply ..

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Congrats for your GCMS.
I was out for a while.
Those dates for Sep 2012 are only indicative and some kind of time-scheduling or time-management.
I wish you all the best and hope for the best to come up for all of us. Amen.

A

ASMB

xnista said:
Congrats for your GCMS.
I was out for a while.
Those dates for Sep 2012 are only indicative and some kind of time-scheduling or time-management.
Hi Xnista,
I have also applied for my GCMS notes and it will come by early April. Since I have applied after rKo I was expecting a BFD of later than Sep 2012. However, you mention these dates are only indicative ........ can you please elaborate on that.

My understanding is that only on or around this date will our file be reviewed by the visa officer next. In the meantime our file will be updated for background checks etc. The officer will review the updates and make a decision (ie. either send MR or Interview or further checks).
I am curious to learn your viewpoint.

Thanks,
ASMB

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xnista said:
Congrats for your GCMS.
I was out for a while.
welcome back brother, thanks for ur comments, @ dear ASMB what I understand from captain qorax that VO can open our file even before this date! Once our bg checks completed the agency will send the results to our VO! Once VO rcvd the bg checks completed straght he/she will send MR!Vo gave that timeline to this file if the answer didn't came may he send an reminder to them or he put another bfd, but am sure soon we will get some good news, my consulatant said we r expecting ur Medical anytime soon I really hope soo ...

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASMB said:
Hi Xnista,
I have also applied for my GCMS notes and it will come by early April. Since I have applied after rKo I was expecting a BFD of later than Sep 2012. However, you mention these dates are only indicative ........ can you please elaborate on that.

My understanding is that only on or around this date will our file be reviewed by the visa officer next. In the meantime our file will be updated for background checks etc. The officer will review the updates and make a decision (ie. either send MR or Interview or further checks).
I am curious to learn your viewpoint.

Thanks,
ASMB
don't worry dear bro N u shd expect ur MR now anytime cus ir MI3 , so many here rcvd their MRs they applied after u did london office, am sure very soon u will give us good news! Nshalah we also rcvd some good news

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Funny that I am not any more in hurry, as I am facing some stupidity and rough part of the road, unfortunately. So until I will be able to challenge this new situation I need some time. 2 months will be OK. As I see from Mandie's sheet, April 2011 are going 'In Process'. Until my turn comes up, I will alright, if God wants. ;)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
xnista said:
Funny that I am not any more in hurry, as I am facing some stupidity and rough part of the road, unfortunately. So until I will be able to challenge this new situation I need some time. 2 months will be OK. As I see from Mandie's sheet, April 2011 are going 'In Process'. Until my turn comes up, I will alright, if God wants. ;)
What new situation?

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
It applies only to my case, and nobody else (like 1 in 100,000 cases!) Because I tried to find out more info for my dead-end situation, but I could not :))) Nothing like that has happened to anyone else, so only my lawyer might be able to help. Waiting for his comments on this weird situation ...