+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

developerBR

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-06-15
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
2011-09-09
Med's Request
2011-12-21
Med's Done....
2012-01-03
Passport Req..
2011-12-21
VISA ISSUED...
2012-01-24
LANDED..........
2012-03-03
Hello fellas,

what's the average time between RBVO and MR ?

* Despite Manila VO that should take 1 month. :D

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
developerBR said:
Hello fellas,

what's the average time between RBVO and MR ?

* Despite Manila VO that should take 1 month. :D
Honestly my friend, that is the most unpredictable timeline. Majority of applicants are in this position, some for God knows how long. Getting MR is a almost like coming to the end of the journey. Just hang in there and you will be amazed that one day your status has changed to 'in process'. Good luck to everyone! Mandie

developerBR

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-06-15
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
2011-09-09
Med's Request
2011-12-21
Med's Done....
2012-01-03
Passport Req..
2011-12-21
VISA ISSUED...
2012-01-24
LANDED..........
2012-03-03
mandiebraxton said:
Honestly my friend, that is the most unpredictable timeline. Majority of applicants are in this position, some for God knows how long. Getting MR is a almost like coming to the end of the journey. Just hang in there and you will be amazed one that your status has changed to 'in process'. Good luck to everyone! Mandie
Thanks Mandie.. I believe this is the hardest part, imagine we were all anxious on waiting the PER before.. :D

I was also digging the forum messages to see if I find if processes with job offer are faster (or maybe slower?!)..

Thx!

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Hi fellow applicants

Did CHC phone to your office for checking JD or any information? anyone reply pls.

samirsa

eponine0609

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011 (credit card charged July 05, 2011)
AOR Received.
PER August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
included in the app (8.0 overall band score)
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
October 25, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully 2012! God help us!
hi guys,

our interview schedule is set on tues, oct 25th in manila vo. Apparently, they want to confirm our common-law union, hence the interview. Since I am currently based in the US, it is only my common law partner who is required to attend.

Please pray for us. Thanks everyone.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
eponine0609 said:
hi guys,

our interview schedule is set on tues, oct 25th in manila vo. Apparently, they want to confirm our common-law union, hence the interview. Since I am currently based in the US, it is only my common law partner who is required to attend.

Please pray for us. Thanks everyone.
I remmeber another Manila applicant going for an interview for the same reason. Just want to advice that your common law partner goes with as much evidence as possible....pictures of you guys on hols, family gatherings, letters/e-mails of correspondence, boarding passes (that is if either of u travelled to be with the other), any correspondence that is in both your names, invitations to events etc. Don't leave anything to chance. And all the best with the interview....Mandie

eponine0609

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
October 25, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
mandiebraxton said:
I remmeber another Manila applicant going for an interview for the same reason. Just want to advice that your common law partner goes with as much evidence as possible....pictures of you guys on hols, family gatherings, letters/e-mails of correspondence, boarding passes (that is if either of u travelled to be with the other), any correspondence that is in both your names, invitations to events etc. Don't leave anything to chance. And all the best with the interview....Mandie
thanks mandie! we previously submitted lease contract, statutory declaration and certificate of residency, emails and life insurance with my partner as beneficiary, pictures. In the upcoming interview, we will be bringing 5 notarized letters of support from family and friends about our relationship, government IDs and company ID with address, family membership to organization, additional life insurance, chat logs, call history, fb messages, more emails, invite to family events (baptism of niece), some utility bills, our wedding website (we plan to get married in 2013), pictures of my engagement ring and promise ring.

i have a question about the utility bills, do we need to provide 12-month continuous utility bills, since we started cohabitating in 2006, do we need to provide the whole year? unfortunately, our original bills were damaged by a typhoon in 2007. we can actually get copies from the utility companies but they cannot provide 12-month statement of account. is it okay if we can provide atleast 2 or 3 for each of us - phone bill is under my partner's name and i have some from my credit card company.

thanks again.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
eponine0609 said:
thanks mandie! we previously submitted lease contract, statutory declaration and certificate of residency, emails and life insurance with my partner as beneficiary, pictures. In the upcoming interview, we will be bringing 5 notarized letters of support from family and friends about our relationship, government IDs and company ID with address, family membership to organization, additional life insurance, chat logs, call history, fb messages, more emails, invite to family events (baptism of niece), some utility bills, our wedding website (we plan to get married in 2013), pictures of my engagement ring and promise ring.

i have a question about the utility bills, do we need to provide 12-month continuous utility bills, since we started cohabitating in 2006, do we need to provide the whole year? unfortunately, our original bills were damaged by a typhoon in 2007. we can actually get copies from the utility companies but they cannot provide 12-month statement of account. is it okay if we can provide atleast 2 or 3 for each of us - phone bill is under my partner's name and i have some from my credit card company.

thanks again.
The longer the evidence you provide span, the better. Just provide all you can, and trust me, your other half will come out from the interview with a smile and probably a MR....Mandie

eponine0609

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
October 25, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
mandiebraxton said:
The longer the evidence you provide span, the better. Just provide all you can, and trust me, your other half will come out from the interview with a smile and probably a MR....Mandie
thanks mandie, we are really praying hard for this. :)

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
Hi Friends.

I have a tension in my head. My case status is RBVO since last month. I have also received the letter from local VO i.e. Delhi around a month back.

My consultant who guided me has created my email address is pressuring me for bit of advance fees. I have all the intentions to pay the fees but he is forcing me to make the early payment.

Please guide, Can my consultant now play a significant role in my case as he has got the email address which received the 1st AOR.

Kindly guide.

Vikas

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
samirsa said:
Hi fellow applicants

Did CHC phone to your office for checking JD or any information? anyone reply pls.

samirsa
Anyone? Any idea? Seniors? If they call whom they will talk with? HR? Line manager? Reception?

bijili

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
hi all,
i sent my application on june and it was received on 27th june, 2011. i have applied through an agency. they called me and gave my file number on august 30th. i had made the payment through the agency itself. while informing the file number they said that there was some confusion regarding the fees (the cheque that they had sent hasn't cleared or something like that...) and they paid it through their credit card and they will sent back the fees and i should sent it to them. few days back i got the cheque and i did as what they said. now while tracking the status, the website shows this message ;
"Decision Made
We received your application for permanent residence on June 27, 2011.
We started processing your application on June 27, 2011.
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 30, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "
now all these abbrevations on these threads..(like PER, AOR etc) i have no idea on which status am i.
can any body please explain my status right now? i am on NOC 4152
thanx in advance.

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
bijili said:
hi all,
i sent my application on june and it was received on 27th june, 2011. i have applied through an agency. they called me and gave my file number on august 30th. i had made the payment through the agency itself. while informing the file number they said that there was some confusion regarding the fees (the cheque that they had sent hasn't cleared or something like that...) and they paid it through their credit card and they will sent back the fees and i should sent it to them. few days back i got the cheque and i did as what they said. now while tracking the status, the website shows this message ;
"Decision Made
We started processing your application on June 27, 2011.
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 30, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "
now all these abbrevations on these threads..(like PER, AOR etc) i have no idea on which status am i.
can any body please explain my status right now? i am on NOC 4152
thanx in advance.

wow u r really bijli... i mean DECISION MADE ??????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?

really i think there is a problem in e case. PER means Positive eligibility review and AOR Acknowledgment of receipt. ur visa office?

bijili

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
zeenat imran said:
wow u r really bijli... i mean DECISION MADE ??????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?

really i think there is a problem in e case. PER means Positive eligibility review and AOR Acknowledgment of receipt. ur visa office?
thank you zeenat for your reply. so that means my application is through, isnt it? my visa office is new delhi. and what problem is there in the e case ? cud you pls explain? and seeing this case what is your opinion about my landing? i mean, how long should i have to wait now onwards?

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
bijili said:
thank you zeenat for your reply. so that means my application is through, isnt it? my visa office is new delhi. and what problem is there in the e case ? cud you pls explain? and seeing this case what is your opinion about my landing? i mean, how long should i have to wait now onwards?
i mean that when ur process is atarted on 27 june 2011 then it means that ur file is in que now. decision made is the final step when every thing is completed. n its to early for june applicants atleast. so wait at least for one year for LANDING TO CANADA> meantime is the process time n evaluation system of the whole immigration process. so be patient n GOOD LUCK :) ;)