+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 19, 2014

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
I did apply on June 19, 2014 for citizenship and it was received and signed by a CIC agent, and I saw the sign tracking on UPS, however, when I called them today, they said to me there is nothing even a confirmation of receipt is not there and they told me that they have not received any thing, although the signature was there but I was told it is lost and I was recommended to send another application and it was pain the head to do all the work again and I did send it by express courier again.

my question, did any one applied on the 19, and 20 June 2014 and have not heard any thing yet.

thanks

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desert Lion said:
I did apply on June 19, 2014 for citizenship and it was received and signed by a CIC agent, and I saw the sign tracking on UPS, however, when I called them today, they said to me there is nothing even a confirmation of receipt is not there and they told me that they have not received any thing, although the signature was there but I was told it is lost and I was recommended to send another application and it was pain the head to do all the work again and I did send it by express courier again.

my question, did any one applied on the 19, and 20 June 2014 and have not heard any thing yet.

thanks
Hey Desert Lion, I really feel sorry for you. I applied same day, 19 and was received 20 but as you can see from my signature everything went smoothly so far.
Don't worry, 2 or 3 months is not a big deal you may still get your citizenship before some June applicants.

Intel

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2005-09
Med's Request
2009-08
Med's Done....
2009-10
Passport Req..
2010-05
VISA ISSUED...
2010-06
LANDED..........
2010-07
I have a friend who applied around mid June. He phoned CIC call centre last week and was told that CIC is processing applications received up to June 19. He just got his AOR via email, which is surprising since he cannot confirm it through eCAS.

Mary2009

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at the month of June/2014 .. everyone was thinking that they would apply the new law immediately.
So almost anyone who became eligible (1095 days) was sending their application in that month...

I guess they had an amazing/historical # of applications during that month... lets hope your application will find its way (delayed I know, but its better than completely lost :( )

Also keep calling CIC, at least 2-3 times more before you resend the application...

Some CIC agents, know more than other agents (not sure why) but I find members in this forum say so!

Of course if you will resend the application you will not pay the fee again,
but will unfortunately have to go through photocopying all the documents, and resending it by courier.

I hope they will somehow find it and take it into processing.

Good luck