+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

vindaloo

Sep 5, 2017
Hey Everybody!

I just linked my application online with CIC. No update yet..Review of Eligibility is going on.. what does this mean? My Course starts today at George Brown College. Non SPP- I have a valid TRV to Canada till June 2018 hope that helps the process. I applied for this visa on 9th August at the Bangalore vfs office. My last date for joining is Sept 11th so hoping it comes in time so I can join!

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.Help
BiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.Help
Background check Not applicable.Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help

Srujal

Aug 29, 2017
Hey Everybody!

I just linked my application online with CIC. No update yet..Review of Eligibility is going on.. what does this mean? My Course starts today at George Brown College. Non SPP- I have a valid TRV to Canada till June 2018 hope that helps the process. I applied for this visa on 9th August at the Bangalore vfs office. My last date for joining is Sept 11th so hoping it comes in time so I can join!

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.Help
BiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.Help
Background check Not applicable.Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help
When did you applied? First of all ur medical will be updated and then after the eligibility review process will begin.