Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Hi all,

My daughter applied for her study visa on 7th July, and she also uploaded medicals documents too when she applied for visa. On 10th August, we got a message in our account asking for us to do medicals. As we have already done and sent them, we approached the medical center where we had the tests done and they said this is common and just upload the old medicals along with application page they have sent. We uploaded those documents on 11th August through IRCC Web form.

But till now, the status is not updated and it still shows "your action is required". I am not sure if they are processing but have not updated the account or they have not received the document I have sent and are still waiting for it. I came to Canada high commission in Delhi today to try and talk to someone here about what has to be done but no response. Just a security officer who says the only option is to email. That's it, no phones or personal talks. I have already emailed them the situation on 24th August but no reply.

Is there anything we can do or just wait? The college starts on 6th September but we got extension till 18th September... Do you think we might get the visa before then? Please suggest if you have any ideas.

Thanks.
The security at the Canadian Delhi embassy told to send the medical document and a request letter to the embassy physically in a courier, but in that tension moments, I forgot to ask to who should I address this cover to... Any ideas to whom I should address this to? Thanks.

Last edited:

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
Re-applying without CAIPS sounds like a gamble. I'm afraid you may have to do that because of the lack of time. However, you can order for CAIPS in the meantime with your UCI and application number. It will help you in future.
After thinking and research I have decided to apply for another college for same course (Jan 2018 Intake) coz my college don't have Jan 2018 Intake. Can anyone help me with how to order CAIPS note?

Sep 4, 2017
I dont know the exact end date of my program except that its in December. I have tried so many times but couldnt link it. What should I do?
You will find all your details on your offer letter. More over as you are perusing for Sep intake, college might have send you your course schedule. You will find start-end dates in schedule.

Your personal Details you will find in your passport.