Aug 19, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I would like to update on my spouse visitor visa application status :

Application submitted on 11july
Biometrics done on 16th July
Eligibility review started on 12th Sep
BVL on 14th sep
Passport request on 14th sep
Congratulations Neha!! And good luck with the travel. Could you share if you had made the application through new portal or the old one?

deguy711

Sep 24, 2022
Hello, I have applied for Temporary Resident Visa(TRV) through GCKey. Note that I have a valid B1/B2 US Visa..

Application submission date: 11 Sep 2022
Biometrics Completed: 22 Sep 2022
Point of origin: Germany
Review of eligibility:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Reactions: jOnh13

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
Anyone here applied in old portal and then made another application in the new portal?
Yes I did that for my wife... Reapplied on the new portal on July 11, but there hasn't been any update since. Still stuck on "your application is in progress"

Reactions: Ysiraj32

nxx

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Hello, I have applied for Temporary Resident Visa(TRV) through GCKey. Note that I have a valid B1/B2 US Visa..

Review of eligibility:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
how long usually takes ??

AbanoubW.

Sep 21, 2022
If you’re saying July 2021, then you need to reapply under the new portal. It’s been mentioned here and by IRCC that all applications prior to Sept 07, 2021 need to be reapplied.
hi, i have applied July 2022 i have just gotten an update today actually that my biometrics are completed any idea how much longer before i hear back with a decision ?

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
hi, i have applied July 2022 i have just gotten an update today actually that my biometrics are completed any idea how much longer before i hear back with a decision ?
Did you receive the Biometric Validity Letter then? The decision would soon follow within 24-96 hours. Or did your biometric just get updated on the portal?

jOnh13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2022

Review of eligibility:

any update ?

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi guys,

Anyone got any info. on number of days to obtain PPR approval after submitting medical results for TRP?

Thanks.

Reactions: Kornet