+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Mughal007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have sent my application in July and not heart from them until October 29 when I got an email acknowledging receipt of my application. it seems it will take another few months until I hear from them again.

Here is my question to the forum:
My PR card expires in April 2020, knowing that the citizenship processing times take almost 12 month du you know if I have to apply for PR card renewal even though my citizenship application is in
You need renew it incase if you are planning to travel outside of Canada,,, You can enter Canada if your PR card is expired,

edward22

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office Sydney, Nova Scotia - Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-07-2019
Interview........
n/a
in process Nov 6

gillgilll

Dec 28, 2013
My application changed to “In Process” on 6th November. Admin please update my entry in the spreadsheet.

Thank you.

Cunctator Learner

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi,

Could you please update the spreadsheet. Kindly add the physical presence.

Application: Family (3)
Physical Presence: 1306/1248
Application Sent: July 18
Application Received: July 22
AOR: October 8
In Process: November 6

Thanks

kambee

Jul 25, 2019
It's been about 55 days since my spouse received her AOR. Looking at the spreadsheet, most people are getting their status changed to "In Process" no later than 47 days after receiving AOR. Does it depend on the location?

Anastasia_Y

Jan 10, 2016
It's been about 55 days since my spouse received her AOR. Looking at the spreadsheet, most people are getting their status changed to "In Process" no later than 47 days after receiving AOR. Does it depend on the location?
I am in the same boat... Sounds like it does depend on location. I am also from Ottawa with AOR just a few days after your spouse and nothing yet. Checking the spreadsheet, Calgary looks like a sweet location to apply from so far

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
I am in the same boat... Sounds like it does depend on location. I am also from Ottawa with AOR just a few days after your spouse and nothing yet. Checking the spreadsheet, Calgary looks like a sweet location to apply from so far
Mine is 45 days.
Is there any possibility that the local office may lose or miss the documents sent from Sydney?

kambee

Jul 25, 2019
Okay it's good to know she's not the only one. Yes, now looking at the spreadsheet from June it does seem like Ottawa is a little slower than other locations, maybe they have less agents working on the applications. There's a couple that took over 50 days from AOR to IP, 43, 59, 57, 46, 47. I guess we have to be patient :)

Mine is 45 days.
Is there any possibility that the local office may lose or miss the documents sent from Sydney?
Hope not!