+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Adam1009

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
1-888-242-2100
Ensuit fait le 1 1 2 3
C'est vous aviez un numéro temporaire qui commence par x, vous allez savoir des nouvelles.
Moi 17juillet et pas encore de Aor

Adam1009

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Salut Jest réussi à ouvrier gkey. Est je vois mon numéro est également le numéro de demande est également le AOR.
Nous ne traitons votre demande ....message
Je suis 17juillet.
Svp ça vous dire quoi?
Jest jamais ressu d email hhhh

Last edited:

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hi Guys! I have a Canadian PR and living in Canada since Feb 2018. I have my nikkah ( for those who don't know it is muslim legal paper marriage) coming Feb in Pakistan and will be applying for Outland Spousal visa and then will have full ceremony later in Nov 2019 in Pakistan. It is an arranged marriage so me and my would-be wife doesn't have any pictures together. We have only been communicating with each other on whatsapp since our engagement in May 2018 (I wasn't physically present at the engagement).

Just wanted to know what documents should I submit after my nikkah so that by the time we have the full wedding ceremony later that year she can come to Canada with me? Does anyone here had similar situation can guide me?

I am new to this group so if this has been discussed before then please tag me in that post. Thank you in advance!

HARSHAD 2018

Nov 12, 2018
App
I've called them many times. All they say is that my application was received and they are working on them.
Hi Guys! I have a Canadian PR and living in Canada since Feb 2018. I have my nikkah ( for those who don't know it is muslim legal paper marriage) coming Feb in Pakistan and will be applying for Outland Spousal visa and then will have full ceremony later in Nov 2019 in Pakistan. It is an arranged marriage so me and my would-be wife doesn't have any pictures together. We have only been communicating with each other on whatsapp since our engagement in May 2018 (I wasn't physically present at the engagement).

Just wanted to know what documents should I submit after my nikkah so that by the time we have the full wedding ceremony later that year she can come to Canada with me? Does anyone here had similar situation can guide me?

I am new to this group so if this has been discussed before then please tag me in that post. Thank you in advance!

HARSHAD 2018

Nov 12, 2018
Hey Dear
Are you Guys did Proxy Marriage? As per my knowledge its called Proxy Marriage. And CIC not accepted proxy marriage anymore..Still Better you consult with Immigration Lawyer.