AOR: October 3, 2018
MR: October 4, 2018
SA: October 9, 2018
MP: October 10, 2018
Forwarded to CPC-M: October 12, 2018
BGC: November 9, 2018
AOR2: November 9, 2018
DM: November 10, 2018

Sharing our timeline so far. Still waiting for pre-arrival and PPR emails.
Congrats!!! That is awesome . Mine is still in BGC, hope DM is made soon

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
AR: July 23, 2018
AOR: October 3, 2018
MR: October 4, 2018
SA: October 9, 2018
MP: October 10, 2018
Forwarded to CPC-M: October 12, 2018
BGC: November 9, 2018
AOR2: November 9, 2018
DM: November 10, 2018

Sharing our timeline so far. Still waiting for pre-arrival and PPR emails.
Congrats! Where is PA from in your case?

ankitban.27

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Guys, I came to Canada on PR in April 2018. My fiance has applied for PR through express entry and her AOR is 7th September.After that we got married on 21st September.
She raised a CSE on 3rd October and informed the CIC about change in her marital status and she had mentioned that my spouse is PR in Canada and mentioned my Express entry profile & UCI number.Also, she has attached the marriage certificate with CSE. After that we didn't hear anything from them.
Can anyone please suggest what are the documents they can ask or are we good to go?

PS - I have asked my query on various fb groups but no one replied :(

momo2018

Jan 8, 2018
Hi all - below is my summary off GCkey. If I don't need a medical or background check, what is the process from here - should it be quite quick now that they come to a decision? Anyone had a similar experience and able to advise?

Thanks
Henry

Review of eligibility
- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My online account shows the same thing. but I think it will change. Dont think anyone really exempt from medical or BGC. unless anyone knows anything else??

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Guys, I came to Canada on PR in April 2018. My fiance has applied for PR through express entry and her AOR is 7th September.After that we got married on 21st September.
She raised a CSE on 3rd October and informed the CIC about change in her marital status and she had mentioned that my spouse is PR in Canada and mentioned my Express entry profile & UCI number.Also, she has attached the marriage certificate with CSE. After that we didn't hear anything from them.
Can anyone please suggest what are the documents they can ask or are we good to go?

PS - I have asked my query on various fb groups but no one replied :(
Trying following up using webform.

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
My online account shows the same thing. but I think it will change. Dont think anyone really exempt from medical or BGC. unless anyone knows anything else??
Hey there. Apparently if you’re not going into a job which is like medicine/public healthcare, and you are from certain countries, you may not need a medical . So I’m hopeful I don’t, just to save on time. With regards to my background check, I provided a police certificate up front with my application, so maybe that’s why it’s all fine. Who knows? I’m in the dark!

momo2018

Jan 8, 2018
Hey there. Apparently if you’re not going into a job which is like medicine/public healthcare, and you are from certain countries, you may not need a medical . So I’m hopeful I don’t, just to save on time. With regards to my background check, I provided a police certificate up front with my application, so maybe that’s why it’s all fine. Who knows? I’m in the dark!
Not sure. I guess we`ll have to wait and see. I dont mind at all to skip the meds haha