+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

A330

Jul 19, 2017
Well the CIC decided to throw another wrench in the wheel. This time FBI clearance.

Wife is from India, she lived in states for 10 months.
Its going to take 12-14 weeks for the FBI to get this done.

Two questions to the ones who has gone through this or has an idea about.

Where do you get finger prints in Mumbai?

Also, is there a way around not getting this done?

Any advice would be much appreciated !!

Taba0413

Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys. We need some help.

I am sponsoring my husband from the Philippines. I sent our application July 21. They received it July 24 by R Mahmood. Till now there's still no confirmation from them if they started processing it or if something is wrong. I am deaf and I'm not sure how else I can go about with this. Anyone know an email I can contact? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.
Please check both PA and SA's email. Check your spam email as well. On the other hand, check your mailbox, they might returned your application for some reasons.

Roadtorusso

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2018
Well the CIC decided to throw another wrench in the wheel. This time FBI clearance.

Wife is from India, she lived in states for 10 months.
Its going to take 12-14 weeks for the FBI to get this done.

Two questions to the ones who has gone through this or has an idea about.

Where do you get finger prints in Mumbai?

Also, is there a way around not getting this done?

Any advice would be much appreciated !!
My husband is American and we used an approved channeler. We received the FBI results within days. We used National Background Check.

cccolin

Jun 4, 2017
San Diego
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Glad I came when I did, my question is about the FBI background check as well.

We sent in the paperwork to the FBI a few weeks ago and still haven't seen it. We have to submit it to CIC by Monday. I know the form says if you can't get it to upload a letters saying why. We will be getting one but just don't have it yet.

Assuming the best thing to do is upload a letter saying it's coming and will be uploaded ASAP.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Socloseyetsofar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
For those who have done and passed medical... How long did it take to update to passed? We did ours on the 23rd... I Believe the doctor updated the final results of the tests on the 28th and still no updates online... starting to get worried

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
For those who have done and passed medical... How long did it take to update to passed? We did ours on the 23rd... I Believe the doctor updated the final results of the tests on the 28th and still no updates online... starting to get worried
I just did mine in Hong Kong, the clinic told me they will mail out the report in 3weeks and should get to IRCC in 5weeks time. Not sure why cant they just upload to the system with the UCI and other info on hand.

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dont worry you will get the update in next week.
Did you check your cic account? What does it says under medical?

JULLIE

Jun 7, 2017
I did my Medical 3rd September then 4th Sept, my I was notified by the clinic that they've uploaded my results already then my GCKey status changed to Medical passed on 6th September.

KDS_dxb

Oct 8, 2017
Hello guys, I am living in Dubai and visa office is in London. i received my Schedule A request only and was able to upload it in my cic account, medical was received and submitted as well. Anyone here who was not requested a Police Certificate? ECAS showing below: they only requested schedule A and medical.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 28, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on September 25, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 11, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Are you sure? Because I got police clearance certificate request before my medical request. May be its different for others. But check your emails (inbox + junk)
If you dont find anything there, then i think you can wait till they ask.