+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
You can't think that way, it will destroy you. Apps are not processed in the order people seem to think they are. It all depends on the officer.

Throughout this whole thing people who applied after you will get things faster than you, just like people who applied before you will see people who applied after them getting things faster.

We're March 1 applicants, still waiting, tons of people who applied after us already have DM - it's just the way it is.
I know it's just a lot of things depend on this app... so it's a lot of pressure on my part as a sponsor. It doesn't help when you have another member of the fam applying for sponsorship as well and already got their medicals done lol. I'm busy with work but everytime someone messages me it's all about the app. haha

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I know it's just a lot of things depend on this app... so it's a lot of pressure on my part as a sponsor. It doesn't help when you have another member of the fam applying for sponsorship as well and already got their medicals done lol. I'm busy with work but everytime someone messages me it's all about the app. haha
Everything will be fine. We're all going through the stress, just have to take one day at a time. What's your VO going to be?

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Everything will be fine. We're all going through the stress, just have to take one day at a time. What's your VO going to be?
My hubby is from manila but works in qatar i get mixed opinions on what our VO is going to be. Yea true, It's just more stress for me as I am getting a promotion ang needs to move so I wanna get this app going before I decide.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
My hubby is from manila but works in qatar i get mixed opinions on what our VO is going to be. Yea true, It's just more stress for me as I am getting a promotion ang needs to move so I wanna get this app going before I decide.
I get it. Wish you all the best.

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016
I am being patient... I don't think you understood the point of my post... I only just received the SA email/letter yesterday yet it was actually approved on the 17th so was just posting as an FYI since Everyone is getting things in different orders
I'm kinda worried we got our AOR on 15/8 and so far there's no pcc and schedule A request and we haven't got SA ! Shall I call them or just wait for another week

Aug 31, 2017
You need to reel in your impatience because you still have a lot of waiting to do.

It looks like you've submitted everything that you need to, the next thing that should happen is the file will be transferred to the visa office for processing. Once it's there, you just sit back and wait.
Alright! Thank you so much :D

kuti

Jul 22, 2017
Hi Guys!
My sponsorship application status says "Decision Made". I'm the sponsor. what does it mean guys?