+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Sidashi

May 31, 2017
Hey guys,

Submitted my application on June 27; however, I believe I fall in July as well. I used my UCI code to figure out if there are any updates but I'm getting an error stating "no Information exists."

Anyone having similar issues? I'm most concerned with "Sponsor approval" and to ensure CIC has indeed rec'd the application.

Also, is there a whatsapp group for faster messaging/updates? If yes, please let me know and add me :)

Baranfa

Jul 27, 2017
Hey guys:) My Immigration Lawyer posted the application package on July 14th and was recieved on July 17th. Im using the online tool for an update with my receipt number 3 times a day (waiting for a miracle)! Does it show if there is any update with that receipt of payment or I'm just having false hope? :(

Baranfa

Jul 27, 2017
Hey guys,

Submitted my application on June 27; however, I believe I fall in July as well. I used my UCI code to figure out if there are any updates but I'm getting an error stating "no Information exists."

Anyone having similar issues? I'm most concerned with "Sponsor approval" and to ensure CIC has indeed rec'd the application.

Also, is there a whatsapp group for faster messaging/updates? If yes, please let me know and add me :)
Same here! Using my UCI and Receipt Number everyday to get an update but "no information exists"

Danielle Reade

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
not sure about the letter of explanation but i am sure that we can't use white out on immigration forms... but i did resend it i know the feeling it's frustrating but he sent me like 2 pages of his signed form 100 something dollars later but i'd prefer it if it gives me some peace of mind. hopefully it works out on both of you... is she in the philippines? my hubby is filipino but he works in Qatar.. prayers for all of us.. hoping for more aor's soon!
Where did you see that we absolutely cannot use white out? I had to use white out on one small part to correct my address, and I read that I was allowed to.

jugni88

Jul 20, 2017
You can do it. No issues
Thank you
Also, for the proof of shared expenses, we have only stayed together for two months and have nothing joint together. Does him paying for my tickets and hotel bookings of us when we travel qualify as a shared expense ????

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hey guys,

Are you using an existing UCI you had prior to submitting the application? If yes, it sounds like you have not gotten AOR yet, and if this is the case, you will not be able to check it online until you do. Is that the case, or did you receive AOR?

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Oh, I'm not sure. I validated all of my forms. It was one where I wrote my address wrong, and I had to fix it. Maybe the family one? I guess we will see.
the only form you need to validate is the application to sponsor and general application other than that you're ok...yes let's all hope for no packages returning this month

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hey guys,

it takes 30-60 days to get the AOR.. and then it can take another 30 days to get the SA.. this process takes a LONG time and patience is key -- if nothing is found as of yet, chances are thye havent opened your application yet

Reactions: L.G.O.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hey guys:) My Immigration Lawyer posted the application package on July 14th and was recieved on July 17th. Im using the online tool for an update with my receipt number 3 times a day (waiting for a miracle)! Does it show if there is any update with that receipt of payment or I'm just having false hope? :(
it takes 30-60 days to hear anything from IRCC.. it has been 10 days... for now, stop trying you will drive yourself CRAZY... wait to hear from IRCC

Reactions: Baranfa

bkharu

Dec 15, 2016
Ok so I understand that you got all the documents back. Glad it worked this time :) One more question pls how long did it take for you to get in the mailbox when they returned it ?
hi, sorry for the late reply. as for the time it took. it was around one and a half month before my application got returned then it took me about two weeks before i could sent it back because i was not in canada at that time.

bkharu

Dec 15, 2016
so, what comes after "decision made" and how long does it usually take for another e-mail to come?

jugni88

Jul 20, 2017
Can anyone tell me if I submit my spousal application am I able to travel to India to meet my spouse or do I inform cic of my travel ????

axbisw

Apr 21, 2017
Vancouver, Canada
hi, sorry for the late reply. as for the time it took. it was around one and a half month before my application got returned then it took me about two weeks before i could sent it back because i was not in canada at that time.
Did you get an email notifying you that the application was being returned?