Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Woohoo AOR2 today. Got an email today with a letter stating we are being processed at CPC Mississauga

Since some people were asking ,for reference the letter started :

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ****** and family (if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be processed at CPC Mississauga.

I am the sponsor and this is the email I got. :)
does this mean that not all application go to the PA's visa office because i saw your visa office is sydney

ren_kw

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
Same here. I called twice today and they say nothing in the system and one agent said app not received. Although I got text from IRCC mail room.
they are pretty inconsistent. hopefully you all.of us will.get an AOR soon.. long weekend too.. a day that passed seems so long..

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
I did call CIC and they said my agent made a "shell" of my info on the system but it's not done yet idk what that means. The agent is nice enough to call me back after i hung up to let me know that the officer did put our info on the system

Last edited: