+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

hahamylove

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
fenwick100 said:
@ hahamylove

do you think i should hold off from sending my NOA? or wait for them to request it?

And +1 for your help
OK, I know CRA and CIC are both government authorities but they don't directly share information with each other. So if you didn't tell CIC that you worked at a bar for a few months, CIC wouldn't know (unless you indicated on the CEC form that you worked at a bar).

Also, CIC NEVER said that an NOA is a must - only a supportive document if you can submit one. As long as you provided your employment letter for the job you used to apply, and a T4 reflecting that, and pay stubs, you should already be good to go. It is not CIC's job to reveal any undisclosed employment or catch any tax amount owing to CRA. Unless of course, CRA deemed that you committed tax evasion and called RCMP to arrest you and logged a criminal record, then CIC's decision may be otherwise. But this isn't your case, since the CRA guy said it's fine.

Having said all that, what's your point of sending a new NOA to CIC (not to mention the more complexities you are adding to their office and your file)?

My question to you is, how did CRA find out that you owe them taxes since the bar just paid you mostly in cash?

mahesh324

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hi friends,

I am new to this forum. my application is recieved on July 8,2014 and I got AOR on Sep 2, 2014.

I am trying to fill my details in the spread sheet, but unable to edit the file. can some please help me.

Thanks,
Mahesh

dry23a49

Jan 12, 2015
Hi All,
I am new and appreciate these forums, they have offered a lot of guidance,

App submitted July 28, 2014
AOR October 9th, 2014
Money taken Sept 20, 2014.

Its a case of sight tight and wait for the medical, by looking at the spreadsheet it seems by Mid Jan - Feb us July folk will be asked for our medicals.!

Good luck all

fenwick100

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
hahamylove said:
OK, I know CRA and CIC are both government authorities but they don't directly share information with each other. So if you didn't tell CIC that you worked at a bar for a few months, CIC wouldn't know (unless you indicated on the CEC form that you worked at a bar).

Also, CIC NEVER said that an NOA is a must - only a supportive document if you can submit one. As long as you provided your employment letter for the job you used to apply, and a T4 reflecting that, and pay stubs, you should already be good to go. It is not CIC's job to reveal any undisclosed employment or catch any tax amount owing to CRA. Unless of course, CRA deemed that you committed tax evasion and called RCMP to arrest you and logged a criminal record, then CIC's decision may be otherwise. But this isn't your case, since the CRA guy said it's fine.

Having said all that, what's your point of sending a new NOA to CIC (not to mention the more complexities you are adding to their office and your file)?

My question to you is, how did CRA find out that you owe them taxes since the bar just paid you mostly in cash?
They must have filed some sort of tax return for me on my behalf. Either way i'm OK with that as i have paid what i had to. I think you are right though, I probably will not submit my NOA (unless they request it) I haven't done anything wrong, i was legal to work all jobs and it never affected my one year experience. Thank you for your time.

hahamylove

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
clark kent said:
Benefit of applying GCMS notes is yo will roughly know the status on your file . There are many ppl who have found out notes and review comments by the VO's in the GCMS notes much prior to them receiving any communication on the same. So it will give you an idea on how far your application has been processed.

Since May applicants are still only receiving their MR's at this stage the speculation is that July applicants would receive MR only by March so maybe you can request your next set of notes by March or late February.

Hope this helps.
If everyone takes a look at June 2014 thread, you'll learn that their GCMS notes says nothing... CIC hasn't started much work on their files.

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
PP2014 said:
Hello Guys

Anybody applied for Multiple entry visa and received lately ?
looks like after new year CIC did not touch May applicant files..Lot of things going on for March and April applicant

hahamylove

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
MeToronto said:
looks like after new year CIC did not touch May applicant files..Lot of things going on for March and April applicant
What things are going on for March and April applicants? Good things or bad things?

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
hahamylove said:
What things are going on for March and April applicants? Good things or bad things?
They are getting PPR....

mahesh324

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hi friends,

I am unable to update the Excel sheet, Can someone help me please.
My details are below.

mahesh324 2232 India Canada 2-Jun-2014 8-Jul-2014 Sydney Credit card N/A 27-Aug-2014 2-Sep-2014 56 136 228 24-Jan-2015 In Process

Thanks

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
mahesh324 said:
Hi friends,

I am unable to update the Excel sheet, Can someone help me please.
My details are below.

mahesh324 2232 India Canada 2-Jun-2014 8-Jul-2014 Sydney Credit card N/A 27-Aug-2014 2-Sep-2014 56 136 228 24-Jan-2015 In Process

Thanks
Spreadsheet updated.

xamagin

Jul 30, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Hi,

Please update the sheet, i have sent my PCC to

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

Code:
Xamagin

b.h.a.b.e.s

Star Member
Mar 27, 2010
hahamylove said:

yesterday i checked my CRA online and i cant open it using my password they ask me for security questions and was able to open mine but not my spouses. And i believe someone opened my profile as well as my spouse's , never opened my CRA Jan 10th. So careful when u declare as i believe that they can check our CRA

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Hi All,

Did any July Applicants apply for GCMS notes yet ? If yes, can you please share what did they showed up ?

Thanks.