30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
goulden said:
Anyone applied with their dependent/spouse?
I applied with my spouse and dependent child.

iamitguy

Nov 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not at all
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
I applied with my spouse.

goulden

Sep 17, 2014
MeToronto said:
yes I have applied..shoot your question..
Thanks all, Good to know how many of us applied with spouse.

When you guys applied, did you also provide any supporting documents to prove your marriage. (i.e. Marriage Ceremony/Honeymoon Photos).
I have just submitted the required documents asked by cic. No Additional documents. Little bit worried with this. :(

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
goulden said:

When you guys applied, did you also provide any supporting documents to prove your marriage. (i.e. Marriage Ceremony/Honeymoon Photos).
I have just submitted the required documents asked by cic. No Additional documents. Little bit worried with this. :(
No I have not provided..I provided only marriage certificate and kid's birth certificate..I know when you sponsor your spouse in family class that are required...

Randy_Nik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Phoenix, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
09-10-2015
goulden said:
Anyone applied with their dependent/spouse?
I applied with my Spouse. You just need to provide a notarized copy of your marriage certificate and ensure its in Engish/French. If not, then you need to get it translated into English/French and get it notarized. Hope this helps.

No need for anything else (photos, invitation cards) as those cannot be used as proofs and can be made even if one is not married.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
goulden said:

I applied on july 09 with my spouse.we also submitted marrige certificate copy thats it.

goulden

Sep 17, 2014
Randy_Nik said:
I applied with my Spouse. You just need to provide a notarized copy of your marriage certificate and ensure its in Engish/French. If not, then you need to get it translated into English/French and get it notarized. Hope this helps.

No need for anything else (photos, invitation cards) as those cannot be used as proofs and can be made even if one is not married.
Thanks all. That helped a lot. :)

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
I only applied with spouse and only sent marriage certificate copy.. i hv also applied for her sowp so along with that i hv sent much more stuff to proof the legitimacy of marriage.

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Hey,

I just received an email from CIC that requested RCMP fingerprint.
Anyone has that email?
I did not send RCMP fingerprint with the application

vcecpr2014

May 30, 2014
kagaya said:
Hey,

I just received an email from CIC that requested RCMP fingerprint.
Anyone has that email?
I did not send RCMP fingerprint with the application
I have received it as well.. but I have submitted the RCMP fingerprint with the application.
There is a note as well that says to disregard this email if it has already been submitted.
Is it normal and do I need to submit again?

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Dear *******:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø Police Certificate: A certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please consult the following http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THIS DOCUMENT, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS REQUEST. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTION ONCE A VISA OFFICER HAS REVIEWED YOUR APPLICATION.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Site : www.cic.gc.ca
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

+++++++++++++++
Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas

iamitguy

Nov 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not at all
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
I think its good news for July applicants that CIC has started looking into our files..
So i want to request everyone who are getting these additional docs requests to post here.
So that we can update the spreadsheet. We will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

@Neha2703, @kagaya, @vcecpr2014 -> Please provide date you get request, and Date when you send.

Thanks.