+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2013 Applicants Join here

adusur

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Hi,

I have received my BOWP recently. I would like to send my passport for stamping now.
Can somebody tell me where i can find the information and process to send passport for visa stamping.

I appreciate your help.

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Does anyone know how long it takes for the next step (Medical I guess or any related communication) after receiving AOR?

Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kkalra said:
Hello,

Does anyone know how long it takes for the next step (Medical I guess or any related communication) after receiving AOR?

Thanks
anywhere between 6-9 months for mr.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Quick question for July applicants who've already received the AOR:

This just came up in the October thread, do you guys ( with AOR ) have put the barcode
page from IMM0008 on TOP of the application like instructed in the instruction guide? Or left
behind the rest of IMM0008?

I myself can't remember where I put it. Just wondering if applicants still get AOR even if the barcode page
has NOT been put on top of the application package.

mak3678

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2174/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent CELPIP-G scrore with application
File Transfer...
05-09-2013
Med's Request
02-20-2014
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
31-07-2014
I had put the bar code page at the end of generic application form, and I got the AOR. No issues..

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
mak3678 said:
I had put the bar code page at the end of generic application form, and I got the AOR. No issues..
Great, that's what I figured. I'll happily forward that, thanks for replying!

senrima

Oct 30, 2011
Hi Nick

I got my AOR by sep 20th. It doesn't have any other information about the future communication where & how should i engage with CIC?

I have selected my VO as New Delhi in application. Now i need to update them as a change in my family.

Where should i sent this ? to Sydney or Ottawa or New Delhi?

One point which i noticed from AOR is

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

now Should i send the update to New Delhi???

rockyk

Jul 3, 2013
Re: July 2013 Applicants

Hello Friends,

I really have no clue how to check my status online, I received my AOR on 9th September but till date I am not able to check my application status online.

Wonder if I am doing something wrong, anykind of help would be appreciated.

thank you

shinghotra

Dec 12, 2012
senrima said:
Hi Nick

I got my AOR by sep 20th. It doesn't have any other information about the future communication where & how should i engage with CIC?

I have selected my VO as New Delhi in application. Now i need to update them as a change in my family.

Where should i sent this ? to Sydney or Ottawa or New Delhi?

One point which i noticed from AOR is

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

now Should i send the update to New Delhi???

Forward to this email anyways, ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca and explain your situation. I am pretty sure they will forward it to right group or visa office or they will direct you in the right direction.

shinghotra

Dec 12, 2012
Re: July 2013 Applicants

rockyk said:
Hello Friends,

I really have no clue how to check my status online, I received my AOR on 9th September but till date I am not able to check my application status online.

Wonder if I am doing something wrong, anykind of help would be appreciated.

thank you
just search ECAS CIC on google and follow the first link.

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
dannymp said:
Hi folks

Is there anyone who is planning to submit their application in July??? Join here to share your experiences
Hello every1: I am new to this forum. I submitted my application in August 1st week and just received my application# by email last week ( October 12th). What do u guys mean by AOR?? Is that the same as the application # mail you receive within 8 -9 weeks of ur application?
Also, I have not submitted my police clearance for me ( I am in India) and my wife ( in Canada). Have u guys submitted with your file right in the beginning when u filed ur application?
Thanks in advance!!!
- ben

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Ben0101 said:
Hello every1: I am new to this forum. I submitted my application in August 1st week and just received my application# by email last week ( October 12th). What do u guys mean by AOR?? Is that the same as the application # mail you receive within 8 -9 weeks of ur application?
Also, I have not submitted my police clearance for me ( I am in India) and my wife ( in Canada). Have u guys submitted with your file right in the beginning when u filed ur application?
Thanks in advance!!!
- ben
Yes AOR = the file number you get in email.
You can submit PCC later. Once you get AOR, you can send your police clearance certificate to CIC with your AOR number, name, date of birth - and they will add the PCC to your file.

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
iamroth said:
Yes AOR = the file number you get in email.
You can submit PCC later. Once you get AOR, you can send your police clearance certificate to CIC with your AOR number, name, date of birth - and they will add the PCC to your file.
Thanks Iamroth!
Also one more question: I have also applied for my Open work permit (OWP) application for my spouse. Havent heard anything from since 3 mnts. Do u think my OWP for my spouse will be affected (rejected) since our PR file is under processing?

- Ben

TorontoFerrari

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-03-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
Did anyone request or planning to request for gcms notes after getting the AOR? Is their any benefit getting this info at the early stage?
Someone was telling its beneficial because you will come to know any comment or remarks added by CIO officer before passing your file to CPP-O.

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
TorontoFerrari said:
Did anyone request or planning to request for gcms notes after getting the AOR? Is their any benefit getting this info at the early stage?
Someone was telling its beneficial because you will come to know any comment or remarks added by CIO officer before passing your file to CPP-O.
My application didn't have any remarks from CIO - they just entered the details into the system