[color=green]PER : 7 /11/ 2011[/color]
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
[color=red] 9 /7/ 2012[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=red] 16 /7/2012[/color] Meds.rec. line on ecas:[color=red] 10/8/2012[/color]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[color=green]12/2/2013[/color] [color=green] :) DM: 15/3/2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
:)[color=green]12/3/2013[/color] :) :)[color=green]Received, 23/3/2013[/color] :)
LANDED..........
JULY 2013
toxicologist said:
Dear friends
does any one know any thing about the pilot ottawa visa office?
today i got e mail from them stating that my application has been sent to them
my visa office is cairo but file sent to pilot ottawa office
is this good or bad ?ottaw office is fast or slow one?
they indicated that the file was sent due to security problem in egypt
can any one advice ?
regards
Hi dear toxicologist
All Cairo VO transfered their applications to Case Processing Pilot office in Ottawa for further processing.
This is normal... nothing to worry about. As of now ur b/ground checks r going on.

-Sure is good Due to disruptions in Cairo and may experience unusual delays
-It seem slow one bcz no one from Cairo VO received acknowledgement letter till now
We waiting and inshallah we got good news soon
Just asking are u received E.mail after Case Specific Enquiry from u or not and could u pls share that Email .
Good luck

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Simron said:
Hey Experts

As I mentioned I got MR, PPR today.

According to the instructions attached. I have to submitt my passport and MER before April 1, 2012.

So, now problem is...I am in Canada and my spouse is in India. How its gonna work? Can I send my passport by courier to NDVO?
How can I do my medicals in Canada? The attached form is for India, Nepal & Bhutan only...

Please friends I need your guidance..
Take a long leave of one month from your work place. Go to India, get medicals done together with husband in India and send passport to New Delhi Visa Office. Atleast with Buffalo, I have heard that, you can email CHC and request them to submit your passport for stamping in person. Such requests have been allowed and applicants got passport stamped the same day.

Alternately, you can get medicals done in Canada, husband does his medicals in India and you go to India for visa stamping. Call your local DMP in Canada and find out if they can do the medicals for you with the forms you have. As far as I know, you should be able to do the medicals anywhere irrespective of your country of residence or visa office.

Indian passports cannot be couriered outside the country of residence at any cost. It is illegal and you may end up in a lot of trouble if caught at customs. The alternative for this is to send your passport along with a friend or family member who is travelling to India. Your passport must be accompanied by a authorization letter written, dated and signed by you.

Good Luck!

micheltadros

Nov 22, 2010
Simron said:
Hey Experts

According to the instructions attached. I have to submitt my passport and MER before April 1, 2012.

So, now problem is...I am in Canada and my spouse is in India. How its gonna work? Can I send my passport by courier to NDVO?
How can I do my medicals in Canada? The attached form is for India, Nepal & Bhutan only...

msamoh

Sep 3, 2011
Cairo - Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO - CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=black]10/8/2011[/color]
Doc's Request.
Sent, CC Charged : [color=blue]19/10/2011[/color]
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
Med's Done....
[color=red] 16 /7/2012[/color] Meds.rec. line on ecas:[color=red] 10/8/2012[/color]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
:)[color=green]12/3/2013[/color] :) :)[color=green]Received, 23/3/2013[/color] :)
LANDED..........
JULY 2013
Simron said:
I just cant believe....I got my MR... :) :)
Congrats dear Simron ...Stay healthy :)

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
NKKD Hortons said:
Take a long leave of one month from your work place. Go to India, get medicals done together with husband in India and send passport to New Delhi Visa Office. Atleast with Buffalo, I have heard that, you can email CHC and request them to submit your passport for stamping in person. Such requests have been allowed and applicants got passport stamped the same day.

Alternately, you can get medicals done in Canada, husband does his medicals in India and you go to India for visa stamping. Call your local DMP in Canada and find out if they can do the medicals for you with the forms you have. As far as I know, you should be able to do the medicals anywhere irrespective of your country of residence or visa office.

Indian passports cannot be couriered outside the country of residence at any cost. It is illegal and you may end up in a lot of trouble if caught at customs. The alternative for this is to send your passport along with a friend or family member who is travelling to India. Your passport must be accompanied by a authorization letter written, dated and signed by you.

Good Luck!
Thats a rock solid reply to ur query SIMRON..........

micheltadros

Nov 22, 2010
Simron said:
Hey Experts

HI:
WHY DON'T U TRY THE DESIGNATED PRACTITIONERS IN CANADA SUCH AS
http://www.imemed.ca
THEY R DOING MR TO VISITORS AND WORK PERMITTED PEOPLE

Simron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2011
Nomination.....
12-1-2012
Interview........
25 October 2012
Passport Req..
Passport & medicals sent on 27 March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 November 2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
Thanks Zeeone.. :)
Zee.One said:
Simron,

Congratulation & Best of Luck.
NDVO is going on top gear while LVO is on Parking gear.

Cheers

Simron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2011
Nomination.....
12-1-2012
Interview........
25 October 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16 November 2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
Thanks Ravi...I think I will try to get my medicals done here in Canada. As per NKKD, I have to go to India for passport stamp. I am end of my graduate study and its really hectic these days....thanks for your advice drea.. :)
Ravi_07 said:
I think u have to go back to India for ur medicals...........!!
Nd i have also heard somewhere that u cant send ur passport by post from US to INDIA..............!!!

IM NOT 100% sure........!!!
Plz call and ask NDVO itself..............

Simron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2011
Nomination.....
12-1-2012
Interview........
25 October 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16 November 2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
NKKD Hortons said:
Thanks NKKD...

This is not good time for me to take a long leave. I will try to contact NDVO and ask for separate instructions for Medicals in Canada.
Now I think I have to go with my passport anyway.. I will keep in touch with you :)

Good Luck!

canadafsw7216

Star Member
Dec 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Dec 2011
AOR Received.
PER on 9th Feb 2012
IELTS Request
Band 8. Sent with app
File Transfer...
3-03-12
Med's Request
24-03-12
Med's Done....
3-04-12 -- Delivered 4-04-12
Interview........
Not Referred
Passport Req..
24-03-12 -- Delivered 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 18th May -- PP recvd on 19th May
LANDED..........
By the grace of om sai ram
Dear Friends,

Wonder how to guess the time line from PER to MR. I could see NDVO is at a fast pace, but does it differ on the basis of NOC as well ??

On the other hand, can someone shed some light on Visa Office activities once they receive the file following a PER.

Best regards

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zee.One said:
Simron,

Congratulation & Best of Luck.
NDVO is going on top gear while LVO is on Parking gear.

Cheers
Hello Dude,
You are absolutely right. Wish we can ask them to put on at least first gear.

toxicologist

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo-PILOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-September-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
15-December-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application band 7
Med's Request
2-May 2012
Med's Done....
Done 7 MAY 2012 -- Received 22 June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
dear msamoh
wish u are fine and thanks for the replay
first what is background check?can u explain please
i sent e mail enquiry to cairo visa office and they replied by this e mail from pilot office
they states in the e mail that my application has been sent to pilot visa office ottawa for security reasons and an officer will deal with my application in the near future
and asked me to use my file number in all the future correspondace with pilot visa office

i read that this office is faster than cairo?what do u think?
i read also that they send the medical directly without second aor?
really i got feeling that pilot will be faster than cairo?what is ur opinion about that?furthermore,
my address dissappeared from 3 weeks ?do u think this means any thing
any way wish u share with me ur thoughts
i am happy to find one in forum has the same situation as me
regards

msamoh

Sep 3, 2011
Cairo - Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO - CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=black]10/8/2011[/color]
Doc's Request.
Sent, CC Charged : [color=blue]19/10/2011[/color]
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JULY 2013
toxicologist said:
dear msamoh
wish u are fine and thanks for the replay
first what is background check?can u explain please
i sent e mail enquiry to cairo visa office and they replied by this e mail from pilot office
they states in the e mail that my application has been sent to pilot visa office ottawa for security reasons and an officer will deal with my application in the near future
and asked me to use my file number in all the future correspondace with pilot visa office

i read that this office is faster than cairo?what do u think?
i read also that they send the medical directly without second aor?
really i got feeling that pilot will be faster than cairo?what is ur opinion about that?furthermore,
my address dissappeared from 3 weeks ?do u think this means any thing
any way wish u share with me ur thoughts
i am happy to find one in forum has the same situation as me
regards
With pleasure dear toxicologist
About background check u can find detail Explanations in http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39578.0.html
I hope so, the Procedures finished as soon as possible and sure will be faster than Cairo Vo ,The disappearance of Address mean working on files so far .
Good luck dear..

Simron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2011
Nomination.....
12-1-2012
Interview........
25 October 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16 November 2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
Yeah..She is Awesome..:)
Ravi_07 said:
Thats a rock solid reply to ur query SIMRON..........

dilvan

Feb 15, 2012
Your Highness said:
Hello dilvan...welcome to this thread.

Yes there is an unusual delay in your case. You should have got your PER by now.

The CAP for 0631 was closed around mid sep. So your primary NOC was not valid anymore when you applied. Your application must be getting processed under your second NOC (6242). This might be the cause for delay. But of course logically speaking this shouldn't be causing any delay, but I can see no other explanation.

I would suggest you call back CIC by next week end (give them 10 days from the last time you called basically). They will have some info by then.

What a situation to be in :( but don't you worry...6242 is far from getting filled. So it's just a matter of time. Have faith....all will be well!

Cheers

Thank you Your Highness and NKKD Hortons for your replies.
The call agent has mentioned that I can call back after 30 days, if I have not received anything by then to follow up. I am sure they have not returned the application due to cap reached, because he said the application is being reviewed right now. So most likely they are assessing on the Second NOC, and probably that is causing the delay, even though it should not. I am running out of patience already.
Thanks!