Sent with application
File Transfer...
21.01.2012 (Second AoR)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting by grace of Lord Ganesh
innovation said:
+1 to you Bhandari Bhaii..

apke mu mein ghee sakar.. today you had 3 cans or 2 cans of bear..i am waiting anxiously for my MR (if gods wishes) , on that day I will be fully Off. :p

English version : clarified butter and sugar in your mouth :D
Bhai Saheb,

You will get it in the following week. It may also be tomorrow. My third sense says that NDVO will send MR to KGhimire, yourself and many other friends tomorrow. Yes, I love beers. I love Belgian beers. One can drink many varieties i.e. as many as 400 types varieties in the place where I lived. I am currently missing them. But, I have found new varieties here in Germany with new tastes.

Cheers to you and a lots of good luck.

gob bless you all.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bbhandari

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2011
AOR Received.
PER on Dec. 02/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21.01.2012 (Second AoR)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting by grace of Lord Ganesh
spicey said:
@ Bbhandari,

Congratulations on your MR Buddy!
I recall you mentioned in this Thread,i that this is the Third Application you have filled for Canada PR Visas. Could you please elaborate what happened in your first and second applicant?

Wish you quicker perfection than desired.
No brother,

It is not my third application .

It is my second application as my first application has not been decided. I applied before 2008 and that has not been decided yet. There are many people like me whose application is pending in NDVO (pre 2008).

Thanks.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Bbhandari said:
No brother,

It is not my third application .

It is my second application as my first application has not been decided. I applied before 2008 and that has not been decided yet. There are many people like me whose application is pending in NDVO (pre 2008).

Thanks.
2008 applicants are still waiting?? :(
Will we have to wait till 2015 !!!!!! :p :p :-[

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
Hi Guys... Please HELP

My status has changed to ' we started processing your application on 3rd feb 2012.. and I have not received yet Medical.... What could be the reason..... all other friends got their medical... I am getting so much worried...........I applied on 10 august 2011

Should I contact NDVO????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

nsandhu1

Nov 4, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
February 2, 2012
Passport Req..
February 2, 2012
pratik333 said:
Hi Guys... Please HELP

My status has changed to ' we started processing your application on 3rd feb 2012.. and I have not received yet Medical.... What could be the reason..... all other friends got their medical... I am getting so much worried...........I applied on 10 august 2011

Should I contact NDVO????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Hi Partik333,
My case is also similar to you. I applied a bit earlier than you on 3rd Aug. My status changed to, "we started........ on Feb 1". Our NOC is also same 3142. I also have not received medicals yet. Don't worry!!!!! We can't do anything except :( :( :( waiting!!!!!

realmadridpj

Star Member
Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
AOR Received.
PER on October 27th
IELTS Request
Send with the file
File Transfer...
No idea
Med's Request
March 4th
Med's Done....
March 19th
Interview........
RPRF encashed on April 19th
Passport Req..
Reached NDVO on March 29th
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
nsandhu1 said:
Hi Partik333,
My case is also similar to you. I applied a bit earlier than you on 3rd Aug. My status changed to, "we started........ on Feb 1". Our NOC is also same 3142. I also have not received medicals yet. Don't worry!!!!! We can't do anything except :( :( :( waiting!!!!!
Hi Partik

I'm also same like you, my application received on Aug 3, but still I haven't received MR. My NOC is 3142. Only thing what we can do is to wait.

SmartPT

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 sep 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
ECAS status: Decision made
AOR Received.
PER on : 23 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
17 feb 2012
Med's Done....
25☀feb☀2012
Interview........
passports and RPRF received by VO on 28 feb 2012
Passport Req..
17 feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
nsandhu1 said:
Hi Partik333,
Don't worry pratik and nsandhu. Both of u can xpect MR next week. Is u application has more than 1 family members? Do u have AOR? Or Submitted PCC with application? These r some factors to delay MR. Today or tommorw every body will get maple. Just the matter of wait. And it is hard to wait ??? ??? ??? ???

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
innovation said:
kam se kam mere taraf to phoonk mar hi sakta hena yaar... fill your lungs i may need extra ;)
Ha ha ha Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And good news for LVO appicants, I had word with few of my friends in U.K (july applicants) and they have started getting MR/PPR/RPRF all clubbed together like NDVO
So guys be ready your MR can be there anytime inn your mailbox or doorstep

watch it carefully guys
Wish you luck ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

alaindotcom

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 02-7-2011 Received 08-07-2011
AOR Received.
CIC PER 28-09-2011 MANILA VO AOR 18-10-2011
IELTS Request
Band 9.0 Original TRF sent
Med's Request
Sent 22-11-2011 Received 14-12-2011
Med's Done....
Meds Done 15-12-2011; Sent 26-12-2011 Received 16-01-2012; Payment for RPRF sent 21-12-2011 Received 22-12-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-2012
LANDED..........
03-13-2012
The form they sent along with the PPR asked for a return delivery address. Since, as you mentioned, it is illegal to send passports outside national boundaries, I think you have no recourse but to specify a Philippine delivery address and stay in country until your passport is returned. I think Zelda and 67points got theirs back in under two weeks. But the PPR indicates that the process can take as much as 90 days. What I suggest you do is write the Manila VO and talk to them about your situation. Ask for expeditious processing. I am sure they will understand. They have been very considerate in granting my own requests in the past. Also, before giving them your passport, make sure that you get confirmation from them that the passport will be delivered back to the Philippine address that you specify in the PPR attachment form.

Rahul78 said:
Dear fellow members,

I have some advise to take here.. All the seniors and anybody who has some information or know somebody who may have faced a similar situation, Please be kind enough to answer this. I know most of you may not be in this situation but any advise will be very helpful for me. below is a summary of the situation.

1. I Live in New Delhi but my VO is Manila as I was living in Manila at the time of my application ( July 2011 )
2. I have recieved my MR and meds done and now I am expecting my PPR request ( Manila VO does not send it with MR unlike NDVO )

Being optimistic and positive, When I recieve that request,

Question : Do I courier my passports from India to Manila. This may be illegal as per Indian Government as passports shouldnt be send outside of the country through postal / courier and always should be in possesoin of the holder. They also run a risk of getting stuck with customs if detected.

Question : I am happy to travel to Manila as my Philippine Visa is still valid and send the passports to CEM through local post / courier. That is no problem. I guess the more important question is where will the passports be sent back after stamping. Will they send the passport back to India Address or a local address in the Philippines.

Alaindotcom, Zelda82 or any other applicant from Manila VO
- Does the email asking for Passports ( PPR ) asks to specify any address where the passports needs to be delivered? or does it reach the postal address on the file automatically?

My Dilemma
Looking at the timelines, I think the stamping usually takes anywhere between 7 - 15 days after CEM recieving the passports.I can stay for a month in the Philippines provided they will send this to a local address. If they send it back to India, I will be stuck in the Philippines forever (Illegally that too ) :eek:

Thanks in advance for your help guys...I WILL REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
abhishekgoel007 said:
Ha ha ha Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And good news for LVO appicants, I had word with few of my friends in U.K (july applicants) and they have started getting MR/PPR/RPRF all clubbed together like NDVO

watch it carefully guys
Oh tht wud b nice if it is done like tht. I was thinking (read hoping) tht this might b the reason of the lull in LVO. In mid january NDVO was going through the same phase with little or no MR. But once the new sys was in place MR PPR came flooding in. So let's hope tht this is indeed the case.

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishekgoel007 said:

watch it carefully guys
That's really cool. I hope everyone gets MR soon.

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ovais said:
Oh tht wud b nice if it is done like tht. I was thinking (read hoping) tht this might b the reason of the lull in LVO. In mid january NDVO was going through the same phase with little or no MR. But once the new sys was in place MR PPR came flooding in. So let's hope tht this is indeed the case.
We might start getting next week insallah. We can't do anything but pray.

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
Wooowwww........that is cool. Abhi Baba. Clubbing of MR/PPR/RPRF will really speed up the process. ;D ;D

It will be much better if LVO also starts sending these by email instead of snail mail.

BTW,
Have your friends received their MR/PPR by email or snail mail?
Are your friends currently residing in UK or outside?

Now the magic is about show itself at LVO also

Thanks for the good news +1 for you

...... and what will we do until then. We want your jokes.... :p
abhishekgoel007 said:

watch it carefully guys

innovation

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC received my application for PR on July 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Payment : 23 Sep 2011 , PER : 24th Oct 2011,AOR: 8th Dec 2011, snail mail : 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
awaiting
Passport Req..
31st March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
abhishekgoel007 said:

watch it carefully guys
thanks baba, hope you phoonk works ... :) ;)