Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
Rahul78 said:
well first I bow my head in the feet of lord and my baba...JAI SAI RAM.

I applied on 1st July and my file was received by the 7th July. I got my cc charged on the 29th Aug.That was a day I was very very very Happy and couldn't express the relief I experienced. Then came 23rd September and I got my NER. I also cannot forget that day when I reported on this very same forum about my NER and I saw a lot of people congratulating each other on their PERs and I wished very well for them and thought why I had to be the not so fortunate one.

Lost hopes But my wife said lets ask them to open our file again and very skeptically I agreed and spoke to a few of the lawyers and they said once NER is received, there is no provisions to reopen the case however some of the immigration lawyers may claim that they can request reconsideration but they were asking like cad1000 or something like that. another hope lost that day. again, thanks to my lovely wife's persistence and patience, I myself wrote an email to cic requesting reconsideration of my case and stated that I do not agree with the decision made and would like to know the process for appealing in judiciary or ministerial.

Surprisingly and that too pleasant, cic responded saying I should send them some more documents substantiating my claim that I am eligible under the 1122 and why I should be reconsidered. I collected all the relevant docs and resend the envelope to Nova Scotia and GUESS WHAT-------8th Nov , I got an email asking me to disregard the letter sent 23rd September and they sent me my PER.....I cannot express my gratitude and happiness and wish that all who lost hopes make a try and may BABA bless everybody with a cheerful news.

I believe these are my wife's karmas that made these happen and I saw the conviction in her that this will happen.

admins---- please update my status in the master file and will really like somebody to share the steps after PER is received.

BABA, thanks again, JAI SAI RAM
wow Rahul,your experience is an inspiration for all of us.I am very very happy for both of you. :-*

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
posted thru Fedex: 07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
received @ CIO by M. KRSZWD: 13-07-2011
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
included in my posted docs.
File Transfer...
2nd AOR: 27/10/2011
Med's Request
dated Feb. 03, 2012; received the letter, Feb. 16, 2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
67points said:
Negative. So better make friends with your post office, check it from time to time since you already received your 2nd AOR and when your ECAS shows the line 'We started processing your application on XXXXXXX' there's a good chance MR is on its way.

Thank You/Arigatou Gozaimasu/Muito Brigada/Dhanyawaad/Maraming Salamat 67points :p :p :p

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
possie said:
Hi
Was looking for some advice. I sent an email to the London vo a while ago because the town and postcode of my address was wrong on my ecas status. Today my address has reappeared and is still wrong. I am worried as the MR are sent by post and they won't get to me with this address. Can you phone the London vo or should I send them another email about it?
Thanks
Hi Possie,

Did u get any mail from london vo, how do u know that your application has reached london vo??

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Big O said:
I am glad I was able to help, lets hope we find a happy ending to this story!
Hi Big O,

did you get any mail from london vo, what your ecas is showing, how we get to know whether our file has reached vo or not.

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Rahul78 said:

I applied on 1st July and my file was received by the 7th July. I got my cc charged on the 29th Aug.That was a day I was very very very Happy and couldn't express the relief I experienced. Then came 23rd September and I got my NER. I also cannot forget that day when I reported on this very same forum about my NER and I saw a lot of people congratulating each other on their PERs and I wished very well for them and thought why I had to be the not so fortunate one.

Lost hopes But my wife said lets ask them to open our file again and very skeptically I agreed and spoke to a few of the lawyers and they said once NER is received, there is no provisions to reopen the case however some of the immigration lawyers may claim that they can request reconsideration but they were asking like cad1000 or something like that. another hope lost that day. again, thanks to my lovely wife's persistence and patience, I myself wrote an email to cic requesting reconsideration of my case and stated that I do not agree with the decision made and would like to know the process for appealing in judiciary or ministerial.

Surprisingly and that too pleasant, cic responded saying I should send them some more documents substantiating my claim that I am eligible under the 1122 and why I should be reconsidered. I collected all the relevant docs and resend the envelope to Nova Scotia and GUESS WHAT-------8th Nov , I got an email asking me to disregard the letter sent 23rd September and they sent me my PER.....I cannot express my gratitude and happiness and wish that all who lost hopes make a try and may BABA bless everybody with a cheerful news.

I believe these are my wife's karmas that made these happen and I saw the conviction in her that this will happen.

admins---- please update my status in the master file and will really like somebody to share the steps after PER is received.

wow :D :) thtz grt. congrats

micheltadros

Nov 22, 2010
Rahul78 said:

well, we don't know each other but i'm really happy for you.

keyur_foryou

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello fellow members,

as i am a 1122 applicant and my app received on 2nd august, i got a reply to my enquiry that my app has been sent back. well thats ok as i saw it coming but my problem is when i told my consultant that i received this reply to my enquiry, she got angry on me and started blaming me that i should not have enquired this shows desperation on our behalf. also i sen the following query to cic

Good Day,
I applied on 2nd August 2011 under FSW to CIO sydney .It has been over six weeks. I would like to request you further information on my application. Appreciate your time & efforts.

Details:

Name:
DOB:
VO: New Delhi
NOC: 1122
PP no:
Courier tracking no.:
Dependants no.: 0
Received By:

i have removed my personal details

after going through the mail she told that you have not mentioned anywhere that u are applying under MI3 or in the new batch i.e. july 2011-2012 program, and that is why they send me my file back.

i argued with her for sometime that it is not logical that just bcoz of i enquired they will return it. also i mentioned about our forum and that cap was full on 8th july but is not ready to acccept and just blaming me for return of file.

i know why she is doing that bcoz if i didnt make the cap she has to refund my money and if its returned due to my mistake (as she tells) i do not get full refund.

please tell me how to convince her or what should i do

keyur_foryou said:
hello fellow members,

as i am a 1122 applicant and my app received on 2nd august, i got a reply to my enquiry that my app has been sent back. well thats ok as i saw it coming but my problem is when i told my consultant that i received this reply to my enquiry, she got angry on me and started blaming me that i should not have enquired this shows desperation on our behalf. also i sen the following query to cic

Good Day,
I applied on 2nd August 2011 under FSW to CIO sydney .It has been over six weeks. I would like to request you further information on my application. Appreciate your time & efforts.

Details:

Name:
DOB:
VO: New Delhi
NOC: 1122
PP no:
Courier tracking no.:
Dependants no.: 0
Received By:

i have removed my personal details

after going through the mail she told that you have not mentioned anywhere that u are applying under MI3 or in the new batch i.e. july 2011-2012 program, and that is why they send me my file back.

i argued with her for sometime that it is not logical that just bcoz of i enquired they will return it. also i mentioned about our forum and that cap was full on 8th july but is not ready to acccept and just blaming me for return of file.

i know why she is doing that bcoz if i didnt make the cap she has to refund my money and if its returned due to my mistake (as she tells) i do not get full refund.

Dear Friend ! I feel very sad for you. Better luck next time.Regarding refund when u will get ur application back , in the letter enclosed it will be clearly mentioned that ur application is being returned due to cap reach. Then ur lawyer will not escape giving lame excuses. Finally if she doesn't surrenders , then give her a very meningful threat that i am going to report u in ICCRC. It will be sufficient to make her to full refund to you.

R

RKC

Big O said:
Thx RKC for the link :)

The CICIP meeting should be conducted this week (15 th as I recall) when do you think they will publish the minutes?
Big O , as far as I know the last meeting was held on May 1st 2011. Minutes of which were received by CMI on June 3. 2011.
http://www.capic.ca/pdfs/CICIP-Record-June-2011.doc

If you read about the Nov meeting in pippin's thread , the 18th November meeting she talked about was of year 2010.

R

RKC

Rahul78 said:

Rahul,

Hats off to your wife :-* +1 to you for listening to her. :p You did a CanadaJimmy by a turning an unfair NER into PER. Wishing you Good Luck although I know you don't need it when you already have a lovely wife and you can't get luckier than that.

R

RKC

farrukh ahmad said:
if cap is related to cashment of the fee then 18 August applicant must be in cap of 22 october not in 10th november because his fee was cashed on 22 october , why are you misguiding new applicants who are about to apply.
misguiding :eek:

Caps/ CIO operations
CIC:
• MI2 introduced caps. MI1 had no caps, but the number of applications exceeded our expectations.
• MI2 has a 20,000 cap; 1,000 cap per NOC. Caps will be reset on July 1, 2011.
• Managing caps is difficult. A file created is counted in the caps at the time of creation. Sometime a spot may become available later on.

(Taken from minutes of CICIP meeting on June 3 2011.)

When do you think a file will be created for your application ? Of course after they have with them the money you are paying for processing fee. They will not process you / put you on their system / count you in the cap before you pay them. And why should they?

We all try here to help each other & gain from each others experiences . It's up to the person to take it or leave it. Of Course I am no authority on CIC just a layman, trying to understand the process . Everyone has to take their own decision.

Thanks.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Rahul78 said:

Great success and spouse support story. I liked it. Many a congrats on well deserved PER by the real help and support of better half (This is why spouse is called better half ;)).

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
RKC said:
misguiding :eek:

Caps/ CIO operations
CIC:
• MI2 introduced caps. MI1 had no caps, but the number of applications exceeded our expectations.
• MI2 has a 20,000 cap; 1,000 cap per NOC. Caps will be reset on July 1, 2011.
• Managing caps is difficult. A file created is counted in the caps at the time of creation. Sometime a spot may become available later on.

(Taken from minutes of CICIP meeting on June 3 2011.)

When do you think a file will be created for your application ? Of course after they have with them the money you paid for processing fee. They will not process you / put you on their system / count you in the cap before you pay them. And why should they?

We all try here to help each other & gain from each others experiences . It's up to the person to take it or leave it. Of Course I am no authority on CIC just a layman, trying to understand the process . Everyone has to take their own decision.

Thanks.

I totally agree with it. But some people are like Pigeons who close their eyes when they see a coming cat.

R

RKC

keyur_foryou said:

Your consultant is talking nonsense she is just trying her best to shoo you away & save herself from refunding you money.

I agree with lubob. Your kit will be received by her , tell her sternly you want your application back as it is . The refusal letter from CIO of cap reached is the solid proof you have. Keyur it's not going to be easy to get a refund but it's possible. I advise you to talk to the owner/ GM of the your immigration consultant company directly keeping the middle level executives out of the loop. Also carefully read again the terms & conditions outlined in the agreement/contract that you must have signed with them.

We were able to get back 65% of our money. It's time consuming but you'll definitely have your fees back if you pursue it.