20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
Your Highness said:
Wow. Congratulations Westpoint. Manila is really really fast. Good luck for your MR.
manila is fast no doubt but LVO is catching up. NDVO need a wake up call. we need to get hold of a gong!

innovation

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC received my application for PR on July 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Payment : 23 Sep 2011 , PER : 24th Oct 2011,AOR: 8th Dec 2011, snail mail : 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
awaiting
Passport Req..
31st March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
westpoint said:
OMG i have my 2nd AOR just now!!! sooo happyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats westpoint, best of luck for MR.. will come soon..god bless :)

forcabarca86

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: 08-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App. 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
08-10-2011
Med's Request
21-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-04-2013 (Delivered on 10-04-2013) (3rd Line: 19-04-2013)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2013 (sent on 19-09-2013) (Delivered on 23-09-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013 (Passports Received on 20-10-2013)
LANDED..........
29-03-2014 (Toronto)
Hey everybody.

My how things have progressed!

Congratulations to all those who have recently received MRs, PERs, AORs etc.

My heartfelt sympathies to those who have received returned packages due to a variety of reasons. I know how much time and effort goes into preparing an application. Don't lose hope! Try again next year!

And finally, a note of support for people who - like me - continue to bare the agonizing bureaucracy of their visa offices. Trust me, their is no canonized rule book which can allow anyone to predict or understand how visa offices function. It isn't a first in, first out system. It doesn't seem to be determined by which visa office you are at (although manila is exceptionally fast). I guess now its down to individual details and which case represents a priority in the views of an officer.

Till the MR stage, I had been something of a trail blazer amongst the applicants on this forum. Never first (for PER,Payment encashment, RBVO / In process status etc. ) but always amongst the first few. Now things seem to have stalled. I guess being a 25 year old male is less advantageous than being part of a married couple with kids. It certainly gives your points tally a boost. What's the popular view here? Do you think the speed at which our applications are processed is correlated to how our applications compare to others? Does the number of points one score effect the speed at which an application progresses?

Views, opinions and especially concrete information from official sources would be much appreciated!

Good luck everyone!

frustrated!

Star Member
Dec 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
02-11-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23-11-2011
Med's Request
04-01-2012
Med's Done....
17-1-2012 Nationionwide submitted 22-2-2012
Interview........
None!
Passport Req..
May 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped 6-19-12 Got PP back 6-25-12
LANDED..........
July 2012
westpoint said:
[/quote

That's GREAT!!!! Congratulations!!! MR will follow soon!

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
ECAS Status: DECISION MADE w/ Canadian Address
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
forcabarca86 said:
Hey everybody.

My heartfelt sympathies to those who have received returned packages due to a variety of reasons. I know how much time and effort goes into preparing an application. Don't lose hope! Try again next year!

And finally, a note of support for people who - like me - continue to bare the agonizing bureaucracy of their visa offices. Trust me, their is no canonized rule book which can allow anyone to predict or understand how visa offices function. It isn't a first in, first out system. It doesn't seem to be determined by which visa office you are at (although manila is exceptionally fast). I guess now its down to individual details and which case represents a priority in the views of an officer.

Till the MR stage, I had been something of a trail blazer amongst the applicants on this forum. Never first (for PER,Payment encashment, RBVO / In process status etc. ) but always amongst the first few. Now things seem to have stalled. I guess being a 25 year old male is less advantageous than being part of a married couple with kids. It certainly gives your points tally a boost. What's the popular view here? Do you think the speed at which our applications are processed is correlated to how our applications compare to others? Does the number of points one score effect the speed at which an application progresses?

Views, opinions and especially concrete information from official sources would be much appreciated!

Good luck everyone!
We belong to the same VO.

Whilst MVO is apparently the fastest amongst others, in all fairness to LVO there was quite significant catching up observed this 2012. In my opinion, it is a combination of three factors: which application came first, the bulk of applications received and which visa officer handles the case.

The VO is definitely a factor, however for me it does only matter if we compare our time lines with other VO's. We should only compare time lines of the same VO so as not to exhaust ourselves thinking.

Let us wait and hope for the best! Goodluck to all of us! ;D

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
forcabarca86 said:
Hey everybody.

i can imagine how u feel. an LVO applicant (rashid63) got an ecas update which got PER one day later n i am just glued to my ecas. for u the wait has been long indeed. but i sincerely believe tht once u have got PER and the rest of the documents r well presented there will be no other factor which will delay ur process other than visa officer's handling of ur case. being single or with a a family doesnt factor in the processing of the case. u will hear the great news any time soon. God willing!

alaindotcom

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 02-7-2011 Received 08-07-2011
AOR Received.
CIC PER 28-09-2011 MANILA VO AOR 18-10-2011
IELTS Request
Band 9.0 Original TRF sent
Med's Request
Sent 22-11-2011 Received 14-12-2011
Med's Done....
Meds Done 15-12-2011; Sent 26-12-2011 Received 16-01-2012; Payment for RPRF sent 21-12-2011 Received 22-12-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-2012
LANDED..........
03-13-2012
forcabarca86 said:
Hey everybody.

Good luck everyone!
I am surprised to learn there has not been any update in your application status.

You are right about one thing, there are really no discernible patterns here. It's definitely not a FIFO kind of thing. And if its any consolation, even within Visa Offices, timelines vary considerably from applicant to applicant. I don't think it has anything to do with eligibility points. I think after the PER, it's pretty much a level playing field with each eligible application getting as much importance as the next one. After the PER, I think the work becomes more ministerial than substantive.

Being single-without-kids should not be a cause for delay. If anything, you being single means there are a lot less background checks and paperwork to do.

I am in the middle of a consultancy assignment to help address an organization's declining productive utilization. So right now I cannot help but think the speed of processing in the Visa Offices really just comes down to the individual productivity of case-workers. Maybe some of them spend a lot of time on Facebook while in the office. Or maybe some have been multi-tasked to obscurity. Most of the time, it's a function of proper management. Maybe they should hire me so I can tell them what to do. haha That's my pitch for employment.

On average, Manila seems to be doing faster. But it's not raining visas yet, so we still do not have a view of the end-to-end stats.

Buena suerte.

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
pr_moon_moon said:
Hello All,

Now I received (on 6th Jan) AOR from Buffalo VO.

Can some one tell what are next steps... and you guess on time frames

When will I receive RPRF, PCC, MR, PPR requests and what is the order of sequence
Congrats pr_moon_moon on getting the AOR from BVO

rashid63 said:
My husband just checked the ECAS status.
A line has been added, 'we started processing on January 06, 2012'
pl update my status
Congrats Rashid63 on the updated status. MR is soon to come. Best luck

TKaur81 said:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering who else has had their Medical Request? I just received mine on the 6th Jan 2012 and am going on Friday to a designated doctor to have my med exam done, its rather expensive..but has to be done!

Can I ask as well please...once I have been issued my PR, how long am I allowed to actually move? Can I 'land' in the province I want to move to just to validate my visa and then go back to the UK to finish and tie up anything else I need to before properly moving to Canada?? What are the rules about this please?

Hope someone can help...Thankyou :)
Congrats TKaur81 on getting the MR. have a speedy processing.

chintu007 said:
Hi Frens,

I got the PER.

Lapen # 189 - Received on January 11th.

Regards,
Lapen
Many Many Congratulaions chintu007/Lapen on getting the PER.

Sajeels said:
Dear Farrukh & Melkhatib:

FYI, Yesterday i've received my complete application back from nova scotia through snail mail containing all sent documents & DD attached with a letter stating that your application cannot be considered due to cap reached for NOC 3131 (my application received on 29th september and at that time cap was 234. Exact words and details are too long to mention here, but if you want then i can post them as well...

One more thing written is UCI number with pencil on it plus another number on top of the same form, whats that?

Hope by now you and Melkhatib must have received yours as well.

Are you guys ready for the next year, thanks GOD atleast CIO have returned all docs and its easier to prepare the new application for 2012.

Hope the best turn for us all in 2012...
Best of Luck Sajeels, Farrukh and Melkhatib for MI4. Hope you will be well prepared and will drop your app on 1-July-2012. God willing, you will make it this time.

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
farrukh ahmad said:
dont worry buddy
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
Any direction you choose.
;)
+1 for you for keeping the spirits high and helping others holding their nerves.

SmartPT

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 sep 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
ECAS status: Decision made
AOR Received.
PER on : 23 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
17 feb 2012
Med's Done....
25☀feb☀2012
Interview........
passports and RPRF received by VO on 28 feb 2012
Passport Req..
17 feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
westpoint said:

Congrats!!! Captain west now i can expect mine.

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
[img]http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/198158/LOVE-ANIMATED-TABLES-heart-31000.gif[/img]
Optimist22222 said:
Dear vanilathil

Yes, you do need negatives for the MR. I had confirmed this from DMP in our area. The DMP office also said that they will return the negative later on. I have read somewhere on the CIC website that the negative preferably should be BW. May be they need it for the X-Ray.

You can call the DMP in your area and confirm. Contact details are given on the CIC website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

Just enter your continent, then country and press "search"

Hope this is helpful
hey guys but i have submitted negative of photograph with the application itself... to cio !

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
Dear all

I need some advice from you

I had prepared my PCC on 9th June, 2011 that had passport number mentioned in it. That passport expired on June 30, 2011. I got another passport that is valid until 30 June 2016. I accompanied photocopies of new passport and original old PCC with my application that reached CIO on 31st August 2011. I got my PER on 28 November 2011 and am waiting for the MR.

Now, the question is that should I prepare a new PCC (with updated passport number), write an explanation and send it to the LVO or just let them catch the inconsistency and inform me.

My aim is to minimize the chances of any delaying factor. Please advise.

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
Wandering Soul said:
hey guys but i have submitted negative of photograph with the application itself... to cio !
WS, I haven't come across any info that negative was necessary for the application

bahadur4u

Jun 27, 2011
hello dear,
my application returned because when CIO started processing my IELTS was expired although it has reached CIO office before expiry.
Now i am going to appear IELTS again. some more queries please help:
1. I should submit the same application packet with fresh IELTS test result or forms have been revised since 25th Augsut, 2011.
2. Should i be submit a new bank statement or the same will serve the cause.
3. Police certificates are valid for how long?
Thanks