Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
K_S said:
HI ...

can anybuddy predict when duties matching against NOC are checked? before processing date or after Processing date/

best wishes
Twice:

1-At Paper Screening stage (Before In Process date)
2-At Selection Decision Stage (After u get In Process date)

In 80% cases P-Screening decission is maintained at S-Decission stage.

K

K_S

miankamal said:
Twice:

1-At Paper Screening stage (Before In Process date)
2-At Selection Decision Stage (After u get In Process date)

In 80% cases P-Screening decission is maintained at S-Decission stage.
thanks
paper screening means?
Selection decision?

what is meant by mentioning of processing date in ecase?

thanks and sorry for childish questions.....i dont have much knowledge

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

List updates:

NOC: 3112

Applicant:arman79

Got Medicals Today.

arman79 said:
Hi All

I just want to share you the latest update !

Today I have recieved Medical Request, landing Fees and Few documents updates !

As you can see my timeline on my signature, we started processing on 27th Feb 2012 !

So those around, Keep your fingers crossed !

Good Luck to all of you !

Regards

nizami

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ali Please update my information in the list,

got in-process date in my time line.

March 16, 2012 is the processing date added in the information.

Thanks

ashrafbwn

Oct 4, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2010(CIC), Full Docs:06-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
14-April-2010
AOR Received.
15-Sep-2010
nizami said:
Ali Please update my information in the list,

got in-process date in my time line.

March 16, 2012 is the processing date added in the information.

Thanks
Congratulations !!

Your time line plz?

blessings

Sep 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2009
Doc's Request.
27-03-2010
File Transfer...
27-01-2011
Med's Request
Updated Doc. plus Children pic sent on March 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
18-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
AOA

I have a question

what is Passport request step 1 and step 2.

Second question. how much time should be there in passport expiry before the issuance of visa.

Is it true that medical expires after 12 months of medical or expiry of the passport whichever is earlier.

How much time should we expect after medical done for issuance of visa.

thankx

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
blessings said:
AOA

I have a question

what is Passport request step 1 and step 2.

Second question. how much time should be there in passport expiry before the issuance of visa.

Is it true that medical expires after 12 months of medical or expiry of the passport whichever is earlier.

How much time should we expect after medical done for issuance of visa.

thankx
1) According to the Pakistan law the pass port does not send from out side to another Country that why the london office send PPR 1 in which you have send them just photo copy of biodata of your passport and information chat which you have filled by your self then after 30 or max 45days they send PPR 2 now you are able to send your original passport to your home country canadian emmbassy which is located in ISB ok

2) Visa is valid up till your medical validity date , your passport validity is for 5 year,

3) medical validity date is for 12 years
4) Nothing can how much time its consumed after medical 2, 3 4 5 or may be 9 month

Moosa

Jan 27, 2011
Today i check my ecas and it change from inprocess to decision made and a line is also added to my ecas that a decision has been made on you application and the office will contact you about concerning decision.
and today i also received letter from normal post, in which they stated that the case is refued due to job responsibilites are not matched with NOC 0213.
On dated 09-3-2012 i sent the case specific inquiry exactly after 10 days they changed by ecase status and sent me the letter.
however when i submitted my case with experience letter all the responsibilities mentioned clearly as per the NOC 0213. dont know why they not entertained...

Seniors please help what to do ???? how to appeal ???
Moosa

peter2ca80

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
full documents to LDN 10.07.2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 31 Aug 2010
I want to share progress in my case,

By the grace of GOD i hv received, MR, RPRF, Police certificates and updated documents request, last week.

Harri

Feb 24, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
24 March 2012
Interview........
No news
Passport Req..
PPR1 7 Nov 2012, PPR2 3rd Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
14 Feb 2013, Calgary
y2abid said:
Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D > this mean i stand here
Dear I also thought on the same lines, because I am early 2010 applicant from CHC London, and in Feb 2012 I got MR, PRPF, PCC and updated Forms, but I did not receive any verification call, then I checked various forums and found out that a large number of applicants from same time period are getting either rejections (mismatch of duties) OR updated Docs like me, but surprisingly none of them have got verification call at the employer.
I wrote to Qorax in thread "Background Checks Explained". What I got from his reply that the Background Checks are pending on us. But I will request the seniors to please shed some light. Should we expect verification calls at later stage?

Moosa

Jan 27, 2011
Harri said:
Dear I also thought on the same lines, because I am early 2010 applicant from CHC London, and in Feb 2012 I got MR, PRPF, PCC and updated Forms, but I did not receive any verification call, then I checked various forums and found out that a large number of applicants from same time period are getting either rejections (mismatch of duties) of Docs like me, but surprisingly none of them have got verification call at the employer.
I wrote to Qorax in thread "Background Checks Explained". What I got from his reply that the Background Checks are pending on us. But I will request the seniors to please shed some light. Should we expect verification calls at later stage?
Dear is there an official format/form to review again?

mubasshirali

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Surrey, BC
Moosa said:
Today i check my ecas and it change from inprocess to decision made and a line is also added to my ecas that a decision has been made on you application and the office will contact you about concerning decision.
and today i also received letter from normal post, in which they stated that the case is refued due to job responsibilites are not matched with NOC 0213.
On dated 09-3-2012 i sent the case specific inquiry exactly after 10 days they changed by ecase status and sent me the letter.
however when i submitted my case with experience letter all the responsibilities mentioned clearly as per the NOC 0213. dont know why they not entertained...

Seniors please help what to do ???? how to appeal ???
Moosa
It is very unusual that your status changed from In process to Decision Made, usually it happens that Decision Made appear directly. Can you please copy paste the lines of your ecas status page from begining. When your status was changed to in Process? and was there any specific line added in ecas details page?