Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
London, United Kingdom.

Notice: to applicants under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program and the Provincial Nominee Program

As of December 1, 2011, new applications for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program and the Provincial Nominee Program must be mailed to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
staralihaider said:
Not after CIO ,not after transfer date and not after 2nd AOR date.
Only after full submission of documents to visa office.

Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010
(based on a complete application package)

london processing time: 23 months

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp
i applied from uk dec2009
full docs sent may 2010
came back to my home land oct 2010
shall i consider myself Uk applicant or Pk applicant

please advise

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Speaking notes for The Honourable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P. Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism
On the value of Canadian citizenship
Montreal, Quebec, December 12, 2011

As delivered

The day someone becomes a Canadian citizen is a memorable one. Many of you who are here today came to Canada as immigrants yourselves and became Canadian citizens, so you know what I mean.

As Minister of Citizenship, I have had the honour of attending many citizenship ceremonies, and I find each one just as moving as the first one I attended. They are, without a doubt, one of the highlights of my work.

Most new Canadians tell me that even decades later, they still remember the day they became citizens. The day is special for several reasons, but the most important one is that they take the oath of citizenship. Taking the oath is a fundamental step in the life of a new Canadian. It’s really the moment when the person makes a commitment to the Canadian family, promises to obey the laws of our country, to respect our traditions, and to be loyal to our head of state and to our country.

Our story is truly remarkable. It’s a story that began in 1534, when Jacques Cartier made three voyages across the Atlantic, claiming the land for King Francis I of France. The story continued in 1604, when the first European settlement north of Florida was established by French explorers Pierre de Monts and Samuel de Champlain, first on St. Croix Island, then at Port-Royal. In 1608, Champlain built a fortress at what is now Quebec City.

Over the next four centuries, we built a society that is considered a model around the world. Every new Canadian owes a tremendous debt of gratitude to all those Canadians who came before.

Brave men and women have sacrificed their lives so that we can enjoy our freedom today. They fought fascism and communism in the First and Second World Wars, and they also fought to defend our freedom here at home. They built a country where individuals can forge their own paths, by giving them opportunities through freedom and equality under the law.

When new Canadians take the oath of citizenship, they join this tradition. Our story becomes their story. That’s why we place such a high value on Canadian citizenship and why there are four requirements to become a Canadian citizen: first, to have a basic knowledge of Canada; second, to have a capacity to speak one of our two official languages; third, to have been a permanent resident in Canada for at least three years out of four; and fourth and finally, to take the oath of citizenship.

When I became Minister of Citizenship three years ago, I was very concerned when I found out that some people had not met the requirements of citizenship and did not really value their Canadian citizenship. Obviously, I’m referring to a small minority—not to the vast majority who respect our laws and meet the requirements of citizenship.

I was concerned when I met new citizens who couldn’t speak either English or French. I was concerned when I found out that 98% of citizenship applicants passed the test but that schemes had been set up by crooked consultants to cheat the system on the knowledge portion of the test. I was concerned to hear that there were rumours of residency fraud right here in Montréal, which we just addressed last week.

That is why I launched our action plan for Canadian citizenship, which includes a new test, raises the score needed to pass the knowledge test from 60% to 75%, and includes the new study guide Discover Canada, which goes much more deeply into our history, shared values, institutions and symbols.

Second, I announced that we are going to implement a process to have the language ability of citizenship applicants assessed by a third party to ensure that new Canadians have sufficient capacity in English or French to be successful. Third, we launched an investigation into residency fraud in citizenship programs, which identified 6,500 individuals who did not really live in Canada but who had hired crooked consultants to obtain fraudulent proof of their residency in Canada, including 2,100 who had obtained Canadian citizenship. Obviously, we are taking action against these individuals.

Finally, I just learned recently that some individuals who have taken the oath have not done so openly. All we ask of you is to fulfil the requirements of citizenship and that you swear an oath before your fellow citizens that you will be loyal to our traditions that go back centuries.

This common pledge is the bedrock on which Canadian society rests. That is why, starting today, my department will require that all those taking the oath do so openly. Effective today, everyone will be required to show their face when swearing the oath.

I have received complaints recently from members of Parliament, from citizenship judges and from participants in citizenship ceremonies themselves that it is hard to ensure that individuals whose faces are covered are actually reciting the oath. Requiring that all candidates show their face while reciting the oath enables judges—and everyone present—to share in the ceremony and to ensure that all citizenship candidates are in fact reciting the oath as required by law.

This is not simply a technical or practical measure—far from it. It is a matter of deep principle that goes to the heart of our identity and our values of openness and equality. The citizenship oath is a quintessentially public act. It is a public declaration that you are joining the Canadian family, and it must be taken freely and openly—not with faces hidden.

To segregate one group of Canadians or allow them to hide their faces, to hide their identity from us precisely when they are joining our community is contrary to Canada’s commitment to openness and to social cohesion. All I ask of new Canadians is that when you take the oath, you stand before your fellow citizens openly and on an equal footing.

I ask that all new Canadians participate in this ceremony in the same way that you made the solemn commitment to participate actively in our Canadian community. If Canada is to be true to our history and to our highest ideals, we cannot tolerate two classes of citizens. We cannot have two classes of citizenship ceremonies.

Canadian citizenship is not simply about the right to carry a passport or to vote. It defines who we are as Canadians, including our mutual responsibilities to one another and a shared commitment to values that are rooted in our history. At its best, a citizenship ceremony captures the profound nature of this shared commitment, and we believe that this new rule is the best way to honour it.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PA5510N said:
i applied from uk dec2009
full docs sent may 2010
came back to my home land oct 2010
shall i consider myself Uk applicant or Pk applicant

please advise
uk applicant.
your time will start from may 2010. you should wait till may 2012.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
staralihaider said:
uk applicant.
your time will start from may 2010. you should wait till may 2012.
thank you.... ;)

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visiting Canada: Who can apply

Parent and Grandparent Super Visa:

NOTE: Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents have a new option for visiting Canada. As of December 1, 2011, you may be eligible to apply for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa and enjoy visits to Canada of up to two years without the need to renew your status

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-who.asp

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immigrating to Canada: After applying

The application process may vary depending on your category and where you applied, however some processing steps are common to all offices.

The application assessment process

After you submit your application, a Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) officer will verify that you have:

completed your application forms correctly and signed them,
paid your processing fee and
included any required supporting documents.
If your application is not complete, it will be returned to you unprocessed.

The office where you applied will contact you when it receives your completed application. You will be told what you need to do and what will happen next.

Note: If you were instructed not to include supporting documents with your application, the office will contact you and ask you to provide the required documents about four months before your application is processed.

Processing times

The length of time it takes to process applications varies depending on where you applied. You can check application processing times on this site.

You may be able to avoid unnecessary delays by:

notifying the visa office of any changes to personal information on your application, such as your address, phone and fax numbers or a change in the makeup of your family
avoiding repeated inquiries to the visa office.

Your application will be delayed if:

there are criminal or security problems related to your application, or additional background checks are needed, or
your family situation is not clear — reasons could include a divorce or an adoption that is not yet complete or child custody issues that have not been resolved, or
the office processing your application has to consult with other CIC offices in Canada or abroad.

You can check the status of your application online after the visa office has started to process your application.

Medical exams

You must have a medical exam before coming to Canada. Your dependants must also have one, even if they are not coming to Canada with you.

Applications for permanent residence will not be accepted if an applicant's health:

is a danger to public health or safety or
would cause excessive demand on health or social services in Canada.
Instructions on how to get the medical exam will normally be sent to you after you submit your application.

Police certificates

If you have a criminal record you may not be allowed to enter Canada. People who pose a risk to Canada's security are not allowed to come to Canada either.

To immigrate to Canada, you and any family members 18 years of age and older must provide police certificates to the visa office.

If you were not instructed to include police certificates when you applied, the office will contact you when you need to provide them.

The decision on your application

The CIC officer will make a decision on your application based on the immigration requirements at the time you applied, including:

whether you meet the eligibility criteria for the program under which you applied
whether you have the funds to support yourself and your family when you arrive in Canada
the results of your medical exam
the information on your police certificate
The office processing your application will contact you if you need to send more documents or go to an interview.

If your application is approved, you will be asked to submit your passport to the visa office in order to receive your permanent resident visa.

Confirmation of permanent residence
If your application is approved, you will be issued a permanent resident visa. Your permanent resident visa includes your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and your entry visa. Your COPR will include identification information as well as your photograph. Please check the information on your COPR to make sure it is correct. It should be the same as the information on your passport. If there is a mistake on your COPR, contact your visa office.

You must have your COPR and your visa with you when you arrive in Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply-after.asp

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some files of Buffalo office has been transferred to other offices in USA and these being processed quickly :eek:

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/868067911/file-transfer-from-buffalo-to-nyoffice-nov-de/page/last_page

I dont know what is wrong with CHC London. They have put a full stop. Kar lo jo kuj karna hai :mad:

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
Some files of Buffalo office has been transferred to other offices in USA and these being processed quickly :eek:

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/868067911/file-transfer-from-buffalo-to-nyoffice-nov-de/page/last_page

I dont know what is wrong with CHC London. They have put a full stop. Kar lo jo kuj karna hai :mad:
May be our files will again transfered to CHC islamabad . hahahahah :) No one knows what will happen in future.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
staralihaider said:
Not after CIO ,not after transfer date and not after 2nd AOR date.
Only after full submission of documents to visa office.

Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010
(based on a complete application package)

london processing time: 23 months

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp
Ali Bro

How could I believe authenticity of this data ,my documents were submitted in Dec.2009.24 months have passed and no correspondence so far.

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent with the doc result 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
i submitted my full doc to CHC London in june 2011. 2nd AOR rcvd in aug 2011. what to expect...how long it'll take to get medicals ? i'm very worried now.really.