staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunasir said:
Ali Bro

How could I believe authenticity of this data ,my documents were submitted in Dec.2009.24 months have passed and no correspondence so far.
Dear Those files transfered islamabad to london taking time longer.
transfering date islamabad to london For your understanding almost 4 to 6 months have been wasted. (Jan to June 2010)

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Dear Those files transfered islamabad to london taking time longer.
transfering date islamabad to london almost 4 to 5 months have been wasted. (Jan to may 2010)
But the question is why only MI1 are affected by this. If you see various forums applicants of 2004,2007 MI 2 and even MI 3 are getting some response from London. But when it comes to MI1 they have been kept in big freezer and there is no time frame for them. "Two years or more" means any number of years above than "two". :mad: :(

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
eemmoo1 said:
But the question is why only MI1 are affected by this. If you see various forums applicants of 2004,2007 MI 2 and even MI 3 are getting some response from London. But when it comes to MI1 they have been kept in big freezer and there is no time frame for them. "Two years or more" means any number of years above than "two". :mad: :(
at this stage just wait and pray ....
Allah will give us soon
In Sha Allah

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
Yes Two years or more" means any number of years above than "two.

we can only pray and wait.

In caips notes file this is mentioned:

London visa office Taking Over Processing of Pakistan Economic Class Permanent Resident Applications as of April 1st 2010. Electronic transfer of C50 PSDEC 4 Files (i.e Where No Physical File Exist Yet) From Islamabad Caips to London Caips Bulk Made on 27 July 2010.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News Release

The International Visa Application Network Reaches West Africa

Ottawa, December 13, 2011
— Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney today announced the expansion of the international visa application centre (VAC) network into West Africa.

The six new VACs that are scheduled to open on December 16 will be located in Nigeria (Lagos), Mali (Bamako), Niger (Niamey), Cote d’Ivoire (Abidjan), Senegal (Dakar) and Cameroon (Yaounde). With these openings, there will now be VACs in 41 countries around the world.

“VACs are an example of the Government of Canada’s commitment to improve service to applicants and processing efficiency,” said Minister Kenney. “This means applicants no longer have to spend time and money travelling to a visa office if they choose to use a VAC closer to their home.”

VACs provide valued administrative support to individuals submitting their applications, particularly in countries or regions where there are few or no visa offices. Client service agents at the VACs are available to explain, in local languages, how to fill out forms and ensure that applications are complete. This helps applicants avoid unnecessary delays or refusals due to incomplete applications.

“Based on the success and demand of the current VAC network, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) intends to continue to expand this service until it reaches global coverage,” added Minister Kenney.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister's Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-954-1064

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Hi,
I am new to this forum. I am from Karachi.
I am currently preparing to apply for immigration for me and my family under the 2121 NOC, gathering documents and stuff. The current NOC cap list on CIC website indicates that NOC 2121 has 427 apps filed (updated on 13th DEC 2011). I think I will be ready to apply before Christmas. So is there absolutely no chance of our application falling inside the cap? There is no use trying our luck now?
Thanks.

rauf

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/5/2009
Doc's Request.
12/6/2009
AOR Received.
2/11/2009
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
22/12/2010
Med's Done....
05/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
By the Grace of Allah, received PPR. My heartfelt thanks to qorax, saki, staralihaider, Dr.Hasib and all other forum members for their help guidance and prayers. Guys! You are a great source of strength. Ali, please update my status. Best of luck for all of us. :) :) :)

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rauf said:
By the Grace of Allah, received PPR. My heartfelt thanks to qorax, saki, staralihaider, Dr.Hasib and all other forum members for their help guidance and prayers. Guys! You are a great source of strength. Ali, please update my status. Best of luck for all of us. :) :) :)
Congrats to you and your family!

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good News for Post june 2010 applicants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ja77 said:
Alhamdulillah, I have received medical request for myself and my family on 13th December.

The letter from the London Visa Office is dated 8th December. My updated forms, new PCC's, RPRF, and new photographs reached London Visa Office last month on 25th November. They have given me 90 days to do the needful. Still a long way to go, but one step closer at least. Remember me in your prayers... brothers and sisters.

My timeline is in my signature below.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rauf said:
Congratulations. :)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
Congrats to Rauf and Ja77.

It is good news for prejuners :)

Yes its good news for pre june applicants and i think that CHC LONDON will process applications with in 2 years after submitting full documents date.

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:

Yes its good news for pre june applicants and i think that CHC LONDON will process applications with in 2 years after submitting full documents date.
I agree you ! and I also believe that the cases of people who sent there doc to CHC London in April 2010 should soon have the line of " we started Process of your case XXX date" soon and second stage would update of Docs request followed by medical request

nizami

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Congrats to Rauf77, Insha Allah everyone will get through from this immigration by positive means, it is just a matter of time and patience. London is taking their time and we have to give the time.

I request everyone to think positive and be positive. The more positive attitude we all have the better and faster process we all receive. everyone's positive thinking and attitude will multiply and great things will happen, so stay POSITIVE.