sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Kanamen said:
Are you in Saskatoon ?If so please email me .
Dear i will be land in Regina inshallah in the month of june july

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Kanamen said:
Are you in Saskatoon ?If so please email me .
Thanks once again for your quick reply but any advise for me related to my question

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam pk said:
Thanks once again for your quick reply but any advise for me related to my question
You wont have any problem to get entry level job in shipping/receiving.It all depends on your resume and communication skills.
Keep in touch bro.

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Kanamen said:
You wont have any problem to get entry level job in shipping/receiving.It all depends on your resume and communication skills.
Keep in touch bro.
ok why not its my pleasure dear do you have any advise for me what to do for this job

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
Dear Kanamen,

Hi Kanamen. I'm an avid reader of your posts and have sought your advice several times before. I'm glad to say that everything went well. I just submitted our passport for the visa.

I need help again. I need to find work and place to stay. I'm interested in both Regina and Saskatoon.

I worked as a registered nurse for 3 years and I would like to seek employment in healthcare. I can work as an health care aide or an assistant. I'm not very particular with work. I have sent you my resume.

I'll will also land in Canada alone (my husband will arrive on a later date) so I think I would need a shared accommodation or a room for a while.

Kindly advice.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinay said:
Dear Kanamen,

Hi Kanamen. I'm an avid reader of your posts and have sought your advice several times before. I'm glad to say that everything went well. I just submitted our passport for the visa.

I need help again. I need to find work and place to stay. I'm interested in both Regina and Saskatoon.

I worked as a registered nurse for 3 years and I would like to seek employment in healthcare. I can work as an health care aide or an assistant. I'm not very particular with work. I have sent you my resume.

I'll will also land in Canada alone (my husband will arrive on a later date) so I think I would need a shared accommodation or a room for a while.

Kindly advice.
Congratulation Sister.
Please email me your current resume and let me know your schedule 40 days in advance so I can arrange a suitable accommodation for you in Saskatoon.
Good Luck

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
Thanks Kanamen!

I have sent you my resume just now, please disregard my first email.

I'll PM you 40 days before I arrive.

Daash

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th feb 2011
AOR Received.
20th march 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
RBVO since 5th April 2011- IN PROCESS at present
Med's Request
21st October 2011 by God's Grace
Med's Done....
Med Furtherance submitted to embassy on 12.12.2011- Medical Received line since 15.01.2012 by God's Grace
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
21st October 2011 by God's Grace- Submitted on 11th NOv by God's Grace
VISA ISSUED...
17.04.2012 by God's Grace
LANDED..........
15.05.2012 by God's Grace
I am a loss adjuster (insurance)/claims examiner...........you have any idea about this sctor kanamen?

TAPTATANU

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dlhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
send with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
04-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2012
Med's Request
24-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2012
JOBS AND ACCOMODATION IN SASKATCHEWAN

[
I am a loss adjuster (insurance)/claims examiner...........you have any idea about this sctor kanamen?]

Hi,

I am also from same sector.I am in Health Insurance claims examiner.When and where are you intended to land in Canada.My e-mail id is taptachakraborty@gmail.com and my contact number is 09561329403.
What are the possibilities of getting job in my job profile?

lovely21

Apr 26, 2012
Hello Kanamen,

I am from the hotel field and looking for a job tooo.............I am in the process of my PR Visa................Help............

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TAPTATANU said:
[
I am a loss adjuster (insurance)/claims examiner...........you have any idea about this sctor kanamen?]

Hi,

I am also from same sector.I am in Health Insurance claims examiner.When and where are you intended to land in Canada.My e-mail id is taptachakraborty @ gmail.com and my contact number is 09561329403.
What are the possibilities of getting job in my job profile?
Daash said:
I am a loss adjuster (insurance)/claims examiner...........you have any idea about this sctor kanamen?

You guys have to pass the course exams to become a qualified insurance adjuster and claims examiner whether pursuing online or traditional classes and check out the different institutions and universities that offer courses for becoming insurance adjusters.C ertificate, diploma, undergraduate and graduate degree programs are available at U of R(University of Regina) through the Faculty of Administration at U of S through the Edwards School of Business, and at FNUniv through the School of Business and Public Administration. SIAST offers related training through the Business Administration program.
Search for organizations that offer online classes if you aren't able to attend classes at a traditional location.
Join an insurance company as an adjuster. Work with your institution's career placement services to land your first job.
Get ongoing training toward becoming an independent insurance adjuster with the help of the company you have joined.
Practice individually under the license of the reputed Associations and Institutions of Public Insurance Adjusters by qualifying for the accreditation with a successful examination and minimum of 5 years experience.

To become an insurance adjuster, a certificate from the Autorité des marchés financiers (formerly from Finance Services Office) is required. For this, the candidate has to have relevant school training, pass the exams of the Autorité and complete a practicum. Exams differ, depending on whether the goals is company adjustment settlements or individual adjustment settlements. People who carry out the duties of insurance adjusters as part of their activities.
For more details
http://www.lautorite.qc.ca/en/insurance.html

2) The Insurance Institute of Canada (IIC) also offers professional development courses. To obtain the title of Associate of the Insurance Institute of Canada (AIIC), the insurance adjuster must take the series of courses offered by the Institute, including two specialized courses in adjustment.

Please contact the Insurance Council of Saskatchewan via email or by phone for authenticated information :
Penny Barlow
Cari Bast
Annette Graff
Diane Lindsay
Cindy Swales

Phone: (306) 347-0862
Fax: (306) 347-0525
http://www.insurancecouncils.sk.ca/

3)Application To Write Insurance Exam
http://www.insurancecouncils.sk.ca/download%20files/Council%20Application%20to%20Write%20Insurance%20Exams%20(2010).pdf
Another best link for you is
http://www.ibas.sk.ca/ and http://www.insuranceinstitute.ca/insuranceeducation/Default.aspx?DN=171&pg=ProvincialRegulators

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely21 said:
Hello Kanamen,

I am from the hotel field and looking for a job tooo.............I am in the process of my PR Visa................Help............
Email me your resume with general info only ,I will check what I can do for you .

Daash

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th feb 2011
AOR Received.
20th march 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
RBVO since 5th April 2011- IN PROCESS at present
Med's Request
21st October 2011 by God's Grace
Med's Done....
Med Furtherance submitted to embassy on 12.12.2011- Medical Received line since 15.01.2012 by God's Grace
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
21st October 2011 by God's Grace- Submitted on 11th NOv by God's Grace
VISA ISSUED...
17.04.2012 by God's Grace
LANDED..........
15.05.2012 by God's Grace
Kanamen said:
You guys have to pass the course exams to become a qualified insurance adjuster and claims examiner whether pursuing online or traditional classes and check out the different institutions and universities that offer courses for becoming insurance adjusters.C ertificate, diploma, undergraduate and graduate degree programs are available at U of R(University of Regina) through the Faculty of Administration at U of S through the Edwards School of Business, and at FNUniv through the School of Business and Public Administration. SIAST offers related training through the Business Administration program.
Search for organizations that offer online classes if you aren't able to attend classes at a traditional location.
Join an insurance company as an adjuster. Work with your institution's career placement services to land your first job.
Get ongoing training toward becoming an independent insurance adjuster with the help of the company you have joined.
Practice individually under the license of the reputed Associations and Institutions of Public Insurance Adjusters by qualifying for the accreditation with a successful examination and minimum of 5 years experience.

To become an insurance adjuster, a certificate from the Autorité des marchés financiers (formerly from Finance Services Office) is required. For this, the candidate has to have relevant school training, pass the exams of the Autorité and complete a practicum. Exams differ, depending on whether the goals is company adjustment settlements or individual adjustment settlements. People who carry out the duties of insurance adjusters as part of their activities.
For more details
http://www.lautorite.qc.ca/en/insurance.html

2) The Insurance Institute of Canada (IIC) also offers professional development courses. To obtain the title of Associate of the Insurance Institute of Canada (AIIC), the insurance adjuster must take the series of courses offered by the Institute, including two specialized courses in adjustment.

Please contact the Insurance Council of Saskatchewan via email or by phone for authenticated information :
Penny Barlow
Cari Bast
Annette Graff
Diane Lindsay
Cindy Swales

Phone: (306) 347-0862
Fax: (306) 347-0525
http://www.insurancecouncils.sk.ca/

3)Application To Write Insurance Exam
http://www.insurancecouncils.sk.ca/download%20files/Council%20Application%20to%20Write%20Insurance%20Exams%20(2010).pdf
Another best link for you is
http://www.ibas.sk.ca/ and http://www.insuranceinstitute.ca/insuranceeducation/Default.aspx?DN=171&pg=ProvincialRegulators
Thanks a Ton :) ..............i am already having 4 CIP (Chartered Insurance Professional) credits out of 10, by God's Grace. Cant we get an entry level job first and then work towards obtaining a license?

Because i think you need to train for an year or so under an adjiuster to be eligible for obtaining a license..........

I am flexible to move to any part of Canada except Quebec..............