+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JOBS AND ACCOMODATION IN SASKATCHEWAN

owaisadvani

May 6, 2012
Dear Kanman

I want to discuss about my case regarding Canada Immigration, I've got two time refusal by the authority, therefore kindly provide me yr e-mail or contact , I mean how I can contact you along with my details...

Thanks
Owais

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
owaisadvani said:
Dear Kanman

I want to discuss about my case regarding Canada Immigration, I've got two time refusal by the authority, therefore kindly provide me yr e-mail or contact , I mean how I can contact you along with my details...

Thanks
Owais
kanamen@hotmail.ca

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Daash said:
Thanks a Ton :) ..............i am already having 4 CIP (Chartered Insurance Professional) credits out of 10, by God's Grace. Cant we get an entry level job first and then work towards obtaining a license?

Because i think you need to train for an year or so under an adjiuster to be eligible for obtaining a license..........

I am flexible to move to any part of Canada except Quebec..............
Yes ,you can get an entry level job related to your field but its totally depend upon your resume and skills.

creator

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Kanamen,

I, an architect, recently received the PR Visa.I am panning to move to saskatoon in october,2012.My two younger sister in law also living there.But I am little worried about the Job.I dont have idea on the job market of saskatoon in my related field of experience and study.

Can you please give a light on that ?

creator.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
creator said:
Dear Kanamen,

I, an architect, recently received the PR Visa.I am panning to move to saskatoon in october,2012.My two younger sister in law also living there.But I am little worried about the Job.I dont have idea on the job market of saskatoon in my related field of experience and study.

Can you please give a light on that ?

creator.
Please call 306-242 0733 and you will get complete info , as well go through the following link:
http://www.saskarchitects.com/downloads/SAA%20Appendix%20B%20Jan%201%202012.pdf

creator

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
Please call 306-242 0733 and you will get complete info , as well go through the following link:
http://www.saskarchitects.com/downloads/SAA%20Appendix%20B%20Jan%201%202012.pdf
Thanks a lot for your info. I am already in process to get the CACB acredidation. I will submit all documents with fess very soon.

Can U plz give me an idea about the suitable time for landing and the accomodation.My wife also a Mechanical engineer.
what could be the wise planning for faster migration?
Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Creator

siddharth.ravi

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
hey Kanamen ,

First of all thanks for the initiative ur taking. I hafta to applaud your efforts . Lemme introduce myself.

I am Siddharth Ravichandran. I am an IT business analyst and my wife is working as physio. I have a masters degree from europe and close to 2 yrs of experience in the IT sector. Apart from programming , i analyze business requirements and also aid in developing apps and my sskill sets will be displayed in the resume which i would share shortly. My wife is a physio and in our case is the main applicant.

I am sending my passports to the new delhi office this week and my medicals are done. I am looking at opportunities in saskatoon and regina . PT assistant jobs for my wife and jobs in the IT sector.am 28 yrs old and my wife is 26 yrs old. Need your help on accomadation , ebtry level jobs in my field as well..

Thank You

Siddharth. R

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
This is very usefull thread. I will join with u after MR.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
creator said:
Thanks a lot for your info. I am already in process to get the CACB acredidation. I will submit all documents with fess very soon.

Can U plz give me an idea about the suitable time for landing and the accomodation.My wife also a Mechanical engineer.
what could be the wise planning for faster migration?
Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Creator
1)The summer is the best season would be suitable .
2)Please elaborate
Please ask your wife to apply CN Saskatoon,they are hiring
Prepare your Canadian Style Resume and email me

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kellypatrick92 said:
Hello,

I want to know if you can help someone from nigeria get a job as well and what it will take?

Kelly
Please go through my thread how to get a job offer

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharth.ravi said:
hey Kanamen ,

First of all thanks for the initiative ur taking. I hafta to applaud your efforts . Lemme introduce myself.

I am Siddharth Ravichandran. I am an IT business analyst and my wife is working as physio. I have a masters degree from europe and close to 2 yrs of experience in the IT sector. Apart from programming , i analyze business requirements and also aid in developing apps and my sskill sets will be displayed in the resume which i would share shortly. My wife is a physio and in our case is the main applicant.

I am sending my passports to the new delhi office this week and my medicals are done. I am looking at opportunities in saskatoon and regina . PT assistant jobs for my wife and jobs in the IT sector.am 28 yrs old and my wife is 26 yrs old. Need your help on accomadation , ebtry level jobs in my field as well..

Thank You

Siddharth. R
You wont have any problem to get a job in Saskatoon ,just prepare your Canadian Style Resume and be prepared for job interview.
For entry level jobs in Saskatchewan the link below is the best ;
http://talentegg.ca/find-a-job/province/saskatchewan/
Good Luck

TAPTATANU

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dlhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
send with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
04-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2012
Med's Request
24-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2012
JOBS AND ACCOMODATION IN SASKATCHEWAN

Dear Kanemen,

Today I got DM from CHC,New Delhi.I am planning to reach Canada in the month of July-12.
Currently I worked in my company as Health claims examiner ,previously I had experience in Travel Insurance claims examining.I am MBA graduate with Hospital Mangement and also completed Associate from Insurance Institute of India and currently persuing Fellow ship from Insurance Institute of India. I got mail from Insurance Institute of Canada that for I will get 3 papers waiver and have to complete 7 papers of CIP from Insurance Institute of Canada.Kindly suggest whether I will get job in my desired profile.I want your kind co-operation and help .I worked in reputed Hospital in India as Asst Manager in Administration and Insurance profile.