+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

joboffers in canada

S

shaon31

For all of you ... I got a job within 2 month after coming here in Toronto. It is in a Multinational Company and obviously in the same field I have worked for the last 6 years. So, keep up the hope .... ;D

shaon

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
shaon31 said:
For all of you ... I got a job within 2 month after coming here in Toronto. It is in a Multinational Company and obviously in the same field I have worked for the last 6 years. So, keep up the hope .... ;D

shaon
Congrats!

Doesn't NOC# 3112 mean Doctor? As far I know, you cannot practice medicine without going through the lengthy process of licesnure in Canada. Would you mind sharing your success story?

S

shaon31

Hi

Actually for our case my wife was the primary applicant and her NOC is 3112 ... so I used the NOC in this forum. My NOC is 2147... I am a Computer Engineer working in Telecommunication Industry....

Sheetal_06

Dec 10, 2011
HI everyone...hope u all doing well

I am looking for studying post graduation certificate program in Animation stream in Canada.
Currently i am outside Canada and facing a Q? like for which course should i go in this stream, where in i will be able to get MORE and PERMANENT job offers after my graduation.

1) Visual Effects (VFX)
2) Game Design
3) Graphic Design

If anyone can suggest me on the basis of current job scenario in Canada then it would be a help for right education and a right job without wasting time and money as well.

Thank you for your support and time.

Sheetal_06

Dec 10, 2011
hi leon

I am looking for studying post graduation certificate program in Animation stream in Canada.
Currently i am outside Canada and facing a Q? like for which course should i go in this stream, where in i will be able to get MORE and PERMANENT job offers after my graduation.

1) Visual Effects (VFX)
2) Game Design
3) Graphic Design
4) Compositing and Editing

If anyone can suggest me on the basis of current job scenario in Canada then it would be a help for right education and a right job without wasting time and money as well.

Thank you for your support and time.

kutta

Dec 31, 2011
Dear all,

Wishing you all the Happy & Prosperous New Year 2012.

Let's welcome this new year and prey GOD to get all of your dreams comes true fullfilled with Joy and happiness...Showered by blessings of THE ALMIGHTY.

This is Kutta from Dubai and I just joined THIS MOST HELPFUL SITE for Newbie to CANADA. I am expecting PR Card soon. And I am trying to get job in Toronto. Am an Indian and my profession is IT Hardware Sales with 15+ yrs of experience. Am specialized in Document Imaging Solutions. Please help me if there is suitable job available in this related field.
Sincerely, Kutta

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hello seniors,

Happy new year to all.
Need ur suggestions regarding physiotherapy or physiotherapy assistant jobs here in canada.
I hav applied for PR n its on last stage.
will land to canada by march or april of this year.
plz anyone can tell scope or how to find these jobs?
which provience is gud for physios?

regards,
kg

Mum007

Feb 19, 2012
canpcanada said:
Hallo, i can give you some information about immigrate and work in canada. Job offers are available for bricklayers, farmers, welders, bakers, cooks, carpenters, roofers, cabinet makers and even doctors can contact me. Please send resume if you are interested. Thanks Kristina

Hi i am a pharmacist.Is there any chance to get a job offer for this category (NOC 3131).
My e-mail : muminulbari@gmail.com

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
canpcanada said:
Hallo, i can give you some information about immigrate and work in canada. Job offers are available for bricklayers, farmers, welders, bakers, cooks, carpenters, roofers, cabinet makers and even doctors can contact me. Please send resume if you are interested. Thanks Kristina
Hi Kristina

good to see your message here, can I have your mailing id...please PM, so that I can send my profile for your reference.

thanks again.

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
shaon31 said:

shaon
Congrats

could you please help me to know what is your NOC ?

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
shaon31 said:

shaon
congrats

chefchopra7

Star Member
Apr 7, 2009
Get set ready to face bad things like hate race ,negetivity , unethical practices , very low level of management , no values

Canadians always gives the dummy information never give the true information except a new immigrant

The only good is your kids settlelments subject to strong values and ethics given by you

Thee sites all fake you will not get a single call or response from these sites

May be after two yaers you will be getting these calls .........

selling Insurance policy subject to license.........
Selling products in the field/ store on commission all subject to RAGGING , HATE , RACE ......

By the time you get some experience which would be out of ur field ... your past achievnents skill set , work ethics , values will be gone which is a painful process.

you will hurt be through out in the first few years till u become true insensitive canadian.

I have gone through all this and still going through all these since 3 years.

Good Luck every one