+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

joboffers in canada

chandra11

Jun 30, 2011
Hello,

I am dentist and have private clinic in India.

I am a\pplying for FSW, but wanted to know whether I can practice in canada or need to pass any exam befoer doing it.

Thanks
Chandra

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
chandra11 said:
Hello,

I am dentist and have private clinic in India.

I am a\pplying for FSW, but wanted to know whether I can practice in canada or need to pass any exam befoer doing it.

Thanks
Chandra
http://www.cda-adc.ca/en/dental_profession/becoming/certification/general.asp

http://www.cicic.ca/en/professions.aspx?sortcode=2.19.21&prof=3113

Rahim594

Jul 17, 2011
Good Morning All,

My name is Rahim. I am field engineer (senior profeesional level) in oil&gas industry with 9 years expirience in subsea installations, diving job and pipelay. Currently looking for jon in Canada. I will be appreciated if somebody will send me links or companies contact to apply for my position.

Many thanks in advance.

sakil

Jul 21, 2011
can i find a job from outside Canada?i am a pharmacist working in a pharmaceutical company in bangladesh.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes you can there are job agencies online and you can apply from there

vancouver11

Aug 4, 2011
canpcanada said:
Hallo, i can give you some information about immigrate and work in canada. Job offers are available for bricklayers, farmers, welders, bakers, cooks, carpenters, roofers, cabinet makers and even doctors can contact me. Please send resume if you are interested. Thanks Kristina
hi can you give me the information as to where i can find these employers hiring foreign workers from overseas of where can i forward a resume? you did not post your email address where to forward a resume.

thank you

srahin

Jul 29, 2011
Hello Kristina,
I need to get a job in Canada, Can u help me please ?
My email : sraheen1410@hotmail.com
Thank you

allan77

Aug 7, 2011
Hi I'm allan, I'm looking for an agency (trusted)who can help me to get there in canada to find a job and get a permanent visa resident too. Working in a 5 star hotel in Dubai since 2008 till now as a waiter staff. Please would you help me to how to apply. My relatives doesn't know how to help me or not eager to help so that I can start my move without asking for any help from them.contact me @ lanboongaling@yahoo.com, if possible I know you have a lot of client. Thanks a lot.looking forward for your reply.

Zo-ya

Aug 7, 2011
Hello there,

My name is Zoya and I would be interested in getting the job offer.Can you please let me know your e-mail address so that I can send you my resume?
My e-mail zoya-shitikova@yandex.ru

memikoglan

Dec 25, 2007
I really do not want to make all of you sad but the reality is THERE IS NO JOB IN CANADA! I am here in Canada for 3 years, well educated with Ph.D degree. I have applied even for cleaner positions they never returned with any respond! Canada is a big but empty baloon. Please do not try to come here. Try your chance with another country. THERE IS NO JOB BUT DISCRIMINATION IN CANADA.

Before I came here many people alerted me but I did not believe them. Now I believed. If you do not want to ruin your whole life please do not come.

So sorry but it is the reality inside the Canada.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
memikoglan said:
I really do not want to make all of you sad but the reality is THERE IS NO JOB IN CANADA! I am here in Canada for 3 years, well educated with Ph.D degree. I have applied even for cleaner positions they never returned with any respond! Canada is a big but empty baloon. Please do not try to come here. Try your chance with another country. THERE IS NO JOB BUT DISCRIMINATION IN CANADA.

Before I came here many people alerted me but I did not believe them. Now I believed. If you do not want to ruin your whole life please do not come.

What is the story?

Where did you move to when you landed?

GetUsHome

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
I am really sorry you have had a hard time in Canada. I know it is difficult moving to a new country. I have done it twice. And my education meant nothing. If you have a Phd (known in Canada as Piled Hip Deep - in bullsh*t) and you put that on your resume for a cleaning job then they feel you are over qualified and will not call you back.

If you moved somewhere were your skills are not needed then you really do have to start all over.

Have you tried volunteering for organizations that do charity work that is appropriate to your field? Do you have any transferable skills? Are you interested in learning something new? Can you take your education and become a consultant with your own business? Maybe help people in your home country work with companies in Canada?

Like Baloo I am very curious of the circumstances that brought you to this point.

memikoglan said:

MsVee2

Jun 1, 2011
Is it best to apply for a job or residence first? Most employers require one to be a "citizen" of Canada before even being considered for an interview. On the other hand, when looking for residence, most rental companies (as well as private owners) require one to have a job offer letter when applying for renting their property. Please advise!

Thanks and have a great day!

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MsVee2 said:
Is it best to apply for a job or residence first? Most employers require one to be a "citizen" of Canada before even being considered for an interview. On the other hand, when looking for residence, most rental companies (as well as private owners) require one to have a job offer letter when applying for renting their property. Please advise!

Thanks and have a great day!
Rental companies are ok when you wave real money :)
Jobs are more usually difficult without permanent resident status or a work permit.

memikoglan

Dec 25, 2007
GetUsHome and Baloo,

Thank you for your interest and thank you for your advice. Actually the thing is I already have Canadian work experience. I have worked in a Canadian company almost 2 years then because of job shortage I have got laid off. Job was close to my background. Of course it was a entry level but I never expected more than that when I was coming to Canada. While I was working there and after I got laid off I have applied numerous places in all over the Canada but I got nothing. I always prepare my resume and cover letter according to job advertisement. If I apply for cleaning job of course I do not send my PhD resume.

The reality is I was able to find my firs job in Canada by word of mouth. In other words if you have someone inside you might get a job but if you do not know anyone in Canada you probably not able to find any job.

I lived in USA and had post doc experience there so it is not my first abroad experience. In Canada I have seen very unfair treatments which I haven't seen in USA. I believe that -it is just my thought- Canada can not handle immigration anymore and it is not enough even for their current citizens. I am just trying to alert people that Canada is not Canada marketed outside.