+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer letter

Sumita Gudde

Oct 5, 2017
Hi All,

I got job offer from Canada,they sent me LMIA also but still i am not getting whether it is genuine or not.Please help me out.
My offer latter is like this,
DATE: 16/9/2017 LETTER OF APPOINTMENT JOB REF. NO: 19XM
Dear Sumita Maruti Gudde. Further of your application, signed agreement letter, the subsequent selection process and acceptance and of the offer of employment made to you, Brampton Civic Hospital Canada is pleased to appoint you effective 30/10/2017 as Health Care Admin on the below mentioned terms and conditions. You are hereby directed to join the Hospital on or before 30 October 2017 in our Premier Office in Canada.

1 Employee Code 785345 -This is a unique number and is your identifier in the HR Systems at Brampton Civic Hospital Canada please use this during your communications with support teams.
2 Cost to Company $8500 -This is the sum of gross salary paid to the employee and employee related expenses directly incurred by the Hospital for Statutory Compliances and other Employee benefits.
3 Notice Period As per Manager's requirement -This is to facilitate a proper work handover process and ensure continuity of work at the client site without any disruptions
4 Replacement fee 10% of Gross Salary -The cost of hiring a new employee including the interviewing, screening and hiring, in case of not serving Notice period the fee will be chargeable to the employee(s).
5 Deputed to Client Place This is your initial client and may change during course of your employment, depending upon the work requirements and project status
6 Deployed At M&G This is your initial location of deployment and may change base on work situations or client requirements from time to time.
7 Salary Cycle Normal This denotes the dates considered for attendance during salary calculation

Probation. You will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date of your joining, after which you will be confirmed if your work is found satisfactory. During probation period the performance of the employee will be evaluated to determine whether further employment in the specific position is appropriate. The probation period can be extended, if found necessary. You will be treated as a confirmed employee after the completion of 6 months at Brampton Civic Hospital Canada.
Note. This letter of appointment is based on the information furnished in your resume for employment and agreement of the management. If, at any time in future it comes to light that any of the provided information is incorrect, then your employment is liable to be terminated without notice
Thanks and Regards,
Dr. William Osler,
Phone No: +12894994848
Director, Human Resources, Brampton Civic Hospital Canada.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.