+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer issue

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
I have a job offer from a Canadian employer, however the job description doesn't match with my Noc code in Express entry.any advise ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have a job offer from a Canadian employer, however the job description doesn't match with my Noc code in Express entry.any advise ?
So you have an EE profile? A job offer doesn’t mean anything and doesn’t need to match your NOC but you want to show that you have the job experience, education and language skills to do the job. Do you have an approved LMIA?

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
So you have an EE profile? A job offer doesn’t mean anything and doesn’t need to match your NOC but you want to show that you have the job experience, education and language skills to do the job. Do you have an approved LMIA?
Yes I do have an EE and I know the owner of an engineering company who is willing to provide me with a job offer and he will apply for LMIA, My question is that the offered job that I will have doesn't match my description of my Noc code which in tourism field and I do want to fall in the misrepresentation, then i would be banned to enter Canada.Please advise

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I do have an EE and I know the owner of an engineering company who is willing to provide me with a job offer and he will apply for LMIA, My question is that the offered job that I will have doesn't match my description of my Noc code which in tourism field and I do want to fall in the misrepresentation, then i would be banned to enter Canada.Please advise
Yes it should. The whole point of a LMIA is that the owner has posted the job and no Canadian with the experience or education has the experience, only you have the experience to do the job. So the owner posted the job? What is the NOC?

Last edited:

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
Yes it should. The whole point of a LMIA is that the owner has posted the job and no Canadian with the experience or education has the experience, only you have the experience to do the job. So the owner posted the job? What is the NOC?
He will be posting a job next month and the NOC is 12100 executive assistant. My origin work is as an assistant manager in a hotel. Do you think they match?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
He will be posting a job next month and the NOC is 12100 executive assistant. My origin work is as an assistant manager in a hotel. Do you think they match?
I will find it hard to believe that no one in Canada applies and doesn’t have the education or work experience. Does your education match the NOC because your work experience really doesn’t. The Canadian employer has to show that you are the only person who can do the job.

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
I will find it hard to believe that no one in Canada applies and doesn’t have the education or work experience. Does your education match the NOC because your work experience really doesn’t. The Canadian employer has to show that you are the only person who can do the job.
My education doesn't match the job offer, unfortunately. any advice please or guidance?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My education doesn't match the job offer, unfortunately. any advice please or guidance?
See if employer gets LMIA. Then apply for a closed work permit and see if your permit is accepted with your current education, job experience and language skills. Or focus on increasing your EE score - learn French, education etc.

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
See if employer gets LMIA. Then apply for a closed work permit and see if your permit is accepted with your current education, job experience and language skills. Or focus on increasing your EE score - learn French, education etc.
The owner is a close friend of mine and he wants to offer me a job offer Anway, does he have any power to tell LMIA that I want this worker?

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
The owner is a close friend of mine and he wants to offer me a job offer Anway, does he have any power to tell LMIA that I want this worker?
Just a shame the system gets played that way. Friends lying blatantly that they cannot find a Canadian or PR doing the job. How much does your friend pay you? Probably so little that no one else wants to do the job or is not "suitable".

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
Just a shame the system gets played that way. Friends lying blatantly that they cannot find a Canadian or PR doing the job. How much does your friend pay you? Probably so little that no one else wants to do the job or is not "suitable".
To be honest with you i don't care a lot about how much will give me as I had other plans to get money from other fields. so, if the employer says to LMIA that he didn't find a Canadian or Pr to do this job with this salary, does he will get a positive LMIA ? Thank you so much for your help.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
To be honest with you i don't care a lot about how much will give me as I had other plans to get money from other fields. so, if the employer says to LMIA that he didn't find a Canadian or Pr to do this job with this salary, does he will get a positive LMIA ? Thank you so much for your help.
To be honest, I hope not. You are part of, in my view, government enabled, fraudulent activity. Morally and ethically questionable..there are literally 1000s of Canadians who could do the job.

azman

Jan 4, 2024
First of all, you should gather all the information from the internet. Then you can move on next step.
the reason is that a lot of scammers in this field.