+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Offer for BCPNP

simon.s

Jul 4, 2020
Hi all,

I wanted to immigrate to Canada. My score would be around 410 with CRS tool.
As I see that recently the minimum score that is accepted is around 450, so I don't have a chance to be accepted.

So I try to use nominate programs. As my brother lives in Vancouver, so I wanted to go there with BCPNP streams (I don't want to use family sponsorship for reasons).
I would be appreciate if you please help me with these questions:

1) Is BCPNP the best way that I chose for applying in BC?
2) As a job offer is required with these programs, is there any website that listed the companies and opportunities which I can find a job?
3) Do I have a change anyway?

I am 34 years old and I have a 10 years of experience as a software developer and engineering internationally (not in Canada).

Also I saw that NOC 2173 (Software Engineers & Designers) is in demand, although I don't know if it is correct:
https://www.worldoverseasimmigration.com/british-columbia-pnp-occupations-in-demand-list-2020/

Thank you very much for your helps in advance

simon.s

Jul 4, 2020
Thank you very much for the information provided.
Do you have any comments for other questions?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all,

I wanted to immigrate to Canada. My score would be around 410 with CRS tool.
As I see that recently the minimum score that is accepted is around 450, so I don't have a chance to be accepted.

So I try to use nominate programs. As my brother lives in Vancouver, so I wanted to go there with BCPNP streams (I don't want to use family sponsorship for reasons).
I would be appreciate if you please help me with these questions:

1) Is BCPNP the best way that I chose for applying in BC?
2) As a job offer is required with these programs, is there any website that listed the companies and opportunities which I can find a job?
3) Do I have a change anyway?

I am 34 years old and I have a 10 years of experience as a software developer and engineering internationally (not in Canada).

Also I saw that NOC 2173 (Software Engineers & Designers) is in demand, although I don't know if it is correct:
https://www.worldoverseasimmigration.com/british-columbia-pnp-occupations-in-demand-list-2020/

Thank you very much for your helps in advance
FYI - family sponsorship isn't an option unless your brother is single, has no children, both of your parents are deceased and your brother has no family members in Canada.

1) If you have insufficient points for Express Entry, then yes.
2) No such website exists.
3) If you can get a qualifying job offer, then yes.

Reactions: simon.s